Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow news day for the fraud so back to naming and trying to shame anyone who dares question her.
Full on rant on Instagram whining because someone doesn’t agree with her.
Even more amusing a brand has rejected her as well.
That’s ok though she couldn’t give a toss as it’s ‘shite cast’ day tomorrow so more god awful acting with the latest ‘bestie’ in the studio.
Becks is obviously history as she’s not been seen for months now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Slow news day for the fraud so back to naming and trying to shame anyone who dares question her.
Full on rant on Instagram whining because someone doesn’t agree with her.
Even more amusing a brand has rejected her as well.
That’s ok though she couldn’t give a toss as it’s ‘shite cast’ day tomorrow so more god awful acting with the latest ‘bestie’ in the studio.
Becks is obviously history as she’s not been seen for months now!
Must be nice to only be worried about what others call their kids. Whilst I think she’s an idiot, calling her kids babies is the least of their worries. The fact she puts them on public social media is more of an issue!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh a brand has pulled out as her 'advert' didn't meet the brief they sent her. Was it that or was it she has an attitude with a face to match - like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
Is this the start of the end for the Grifters?🙏🏼. We can only hope.
Sophie claims she was more disappointed for the 'kids 🐐' but I expect the few grand she was expecting from the client was going to be spent on some new luxury appliance or redecoration in the kitchen/conservatory/2nd living room.
Or was it to be spent on a designer baby wardrobe for this new baby in Sophie's chosen signature baby colour (Sage).
Maybe this is the first of many cancellations, who knows, but just in case, cue the twig business being resurrected again in the next few months. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh a brand has pulled out as her 'advert' didn't meet the brief they sent her. Was it that or was it she has an attitude with a face to match - like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
Is this the start of the end for the Grifters?🙏🏼. We can only hope.
Sophie claims she was more disappointed for the 'kids 🐐' but I expect the few grand she was expecting from the client was going to be spent on some new luxury appliance or redecoration in the kitchen/conservatory/2nd living room.
Or was it to be spent on a designer baby wardrobe for this new baby in Sophie's chosen signature baby colour (Sage).
Maybe this is the first of many cancellations, who knows, but just in case, cue the twig business being resurrected again in the next few months. 🤔
She will be absolutely foaming at the mouth with anger over this. ❤
Not since she threw the toys out the pram and refused to travel to london for her tiktok shops has she been refused something and having this ad pulled won’t have gone down well as she’s had absolutely everything her own way since her rise on social media the spoilt fraud.
I would love to know what company it was that stood up to her as I would be straight out the door buying items from them wether I need it or not! 😂

• Haha
She will be absolutely foaming at the mouth with anger over this. ❤
Not since she threw the toys out the pram and refused to travel to london for her tiktok shops has she been refused something and having this ad pulled won’t have gone down well as she’s had absolutely everything her own way since her rise on social media the spoilt fraud.
I would love to know what company it was that stood up to her as I would be straight out the door buying items from them wether I need it or not! 😂
Is this on her tiktok?

Reactions: 1
Is this on her tiktok?
No it was on her Instagram stories a few days ago.
She doesn’t bother with tiktok any more unless it’s a paid partnership so it’s basically a big 🖕🏼 to every single one of her ‘friends’ on there that she’s sucked in and used for clout to get her where she is.
No more lunch boxes or cooking videos as it’s all about the brand deals and cash she can rake in.
Greedy greedy grifter. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

We need to start a new thread everyone.

Any suggestions for a title?
Does anyone know how to lock this thread and start another?

Enjoy the peace as she’s going to be back full force any day you watch!
No doubt it’ll be a big sob story and some snaps of horrible trolls that have messaged her just to gain some extra sympathy from the minions.
Been a few days with no ads or paid partnerships as well so she will be desperate for a cash injection so one of them will be uploaded as well I bet. 🤑🙄

These people really need to get a life. How can you miss someone you don’t even know 🥴
Sophie na na na doesn't give two hoots about her TT followers now. She only needs them to gain brand deals and for the foot traffic on the ad's but otherwise they are surplus to requirements.
When she doesn't have any ads to publish, she disappears and only returns when she has another advert.
These stupid people cant see that she has absolutely no interest, loyalty or even like for the people who gave her the opportunity she now has, they are only cash cows.
Sad but true!

Cropped the photo as I’m not one to share photos of minors.
Tiktok is the meanest unkind app which is full of hatred……… yeah ok soph you grifter, say what you like but if it wasn’t for the whole act and the minions on that app she would be stuck on the scrap heap unemployed and poor Chrissy would be working all the hours under the sun to pay for the fraud!
Keep on flogging them babies including the unborn one as it’ll all come to and end soon enough!
just as well she’s patched things up with her family otherwise it would be a lonely little life with no friends to spend it with!
still no sign of becks I notice! 😬😳

Attachments

The amount of tit food she gives those kids for breakfast 🤢 no wander they’re always unwell.
Nothing wrong with a couple of heart shaped crumpets or pancakes as a one off but cakes and bloody biscuits?! God help that baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
The amount of tit food she gives those kids for breakfast 🤢 no wander they’re always unwell.
Nothing wrong with a couple of heart shaped crumpets or pancakes as a one off but cakes and bloody biscuits?! God help that baby.
So much for the healthy SW meals she used to make in the beginning when she first started TT was likeable.

Now it's all about the money 💰 and feeding the kids 🐐 any old shite. Why mothers give their kids chocolate spread for breakfast I really can't understand, but then this one will also give them a fist full of sweet biscuits and a few strawberries just to make it have a modicum of health benefits.

Sophi despises that mean app which has brought her so many opportunities, rewards and money, that she still enjoys, but as soon as someone criticises her, it's all a mean and disgusting app and she hates it...until the next ad is ready to go live! 🤨

Sod off Sophie, You can't have it both ways sweetie. Weren't you supposed to give it all up last Christmas? 🤔

Last edited:
As a treat for Valentines Day, Sophie's made Colby & Dottie a breakfast of Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and chocolate cake and a few berries - what a great example. Colby is milk intolerant as well.
This is not a one off though, I've seen Sophie na na na give them biscuits/cake for breakfast before! 🤢

Then, she's watching the series on Netflix called 'One Day'.
I've read the book and seen the film that was made with Ann Hathaway a few years ago, and yes it was sad, but not as traumatic as this dick is making out. Pregnant or not, that reaction is pathetic. 🙄

Attachments

Slice of cake for dottie’s breakfast this morning! 😳
More bullshit fed to the minions as she said yesterday she would save the cake and cut with her nieces and nephew with everyone together but nope selfish soph can’t wait shes gotta cut the cake herself. 🙄

There really is something about this woman that I don't like. I know people hate Eden and Aimee on here but Sophie tops it for me 🙈 she just really rubs me up the wrong way.

I hate how she thinks she's better than everyone, the fake perfect mum act, her burping and farting on camera and thinking it's funny 🤮 the way she uses and drops people, the giving up the families dogs which the children loved.. I could go on...

And saying people are "moaning" 😡 God they just miss someone (no idea why!!) Who they enjoyed watching - she should take it as a bloody compliment, she's so negative. Also people aren't evil, they just have opinions and she can't accept it unless its her own opinion.

• Heart
Mads the manager is top dog right now isn’t she.🤩
Ben Rantz 🗑
Eden 🗑
Holly 🗑
Dan spragg 🗑
Her old manager who has her f/b 🗑
Good old ‘best friend in the world’ becks 🗑
All the above used and binned in no time and they’re only the few I can think of as there is many many more to add! 🤨
This fraud will stop at nothing to line her grubby pockets and befriending absolutely anyone who she feels she can make cash out of stinks of desperation.
in the whole time this grifter has risen through the social media world has anyone ever seen or heard her talk about a genuine real life person friend in her life because I for one havent.
She’s a sad lonely bully who picks on the vulnerable to boost her ego just to line her pockets and pay for the renovations on chateaux bunce fraud!

• Heart
Oh silly me how could I forget the huge money makers poor Mable and Coco the dogs that were drafted in to boost content and gain followers…… that’s it, they were both shipped out because the fraud couldn’t be bothered to care for them and the novelty had worn off and absolutely nothing to with Colby mysteriously developing an allergy.
Complete cover up and an awful way to treat the dogs. 🤨

• Sad