Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aaaaaaaand the tiktok interaction with the minions is slowly grinding to a halt with so many writing on her videos saying she doesn’t appear on their fyp any more so what does she do……..
that’s it, predictable as ever. An awful forced TT video dancing and then tags a guy with millions of followers!
As desperate as the old days when she would use the likes of Eden and Dan spragg for clout and try to tap into their fan base! 🥴😂
Now it’s another creator who she’s desperate to tag along to! 💤💤💤💤
Give it a couple of days and it’ll be time to post an Instagram story of somebody who’s messaged her something honest and to the point but she will put on some crocodile tears and turn into a hate campaign and demand the love and support of all the strangers that follow her whilst setting the mob on the poster!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
aaaaaaaand the tiktok interaction with the minions is slowly grinding to a halt with so many writing on her videos saying she doesn’t appear on their fyp any more so what does she do……..
that’s it, predictable as ever. An awful forced TT video dancing and then tags a guy with millions of followers!
As desperate as the old days when she would use the likes of Eden and Dan spragg for clout and try to tap into their fan base! 🥴😂
Now it’s another creator who she’s desperate to tag along to! 💤💤💤💤
Give it a couple of days and it’ll be time to post an Instagram story of somebody who’s messaged her something honest and to the point but she will put on some crocodile tears and turn into a hate campaign and demand the love and support of all the strangers that follow her whilst setting the mob on the poster!
Can’t see him in the comments yet tho 😂

• Haha
Can’t see him in the comments yet tho 😂
It’s not him she is interested in.
its a slice of his followers is all she wants as her TT account has stalled and become stagnant.
She did exactly the same with Eden, Anne Marie, Yorkshire peach and even Ben Rantz when she was small and he had lots more followers.
She’s a cunning ruthless greedy fraudster and I’m shocked so many people can’t see through the act.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Perri has answered her! He probably thought 'why is this pregnant old scroat tagging me in her stupid TT's?'
She's so fame hungry, it's actually pathetic!
Remember when she went to that brand launch and met Anne-Marie and conned her into doing a dance routine with her so Sophie could then turn it into a TT and make out they were best buddy pals?
Sophie tagged her in so many TT's afterwards to try and get her to respond and follow her but Ann-Marie must have seen straight through that evident ploy as the friend request was never acknowleged! 😆🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Vile nasty cow of a woman…….. just a glimpse of the real grifter.
Her gob is as big as her ego currently. Wide and cavernous!
I’m actually surprised she didn’t do her usual trick looking for sympathy and put screen shots of the messages on her page for the minions to see!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Vile nasty cow of a woman…….. just a glimpse of the real grifter.
Her gob is as big as her ego currently. Wide and cavernous!
I’m actually surprised she didn’t do her usual trick looking for sympathy and put screen shots of the messages on her page for the minions to see!
State of her 🤮

Look at them all in their oodies this morning, I said earlier on in the 'renovations ' that the place would be freezing with all the open doors and the ridiculous hatch thing all coming off the conservatory.

Look at them all in their oodies this morning, I said earlier on in the 'renovations ' that the place would be freezing with all the open doors and the ridiculous hatch thing all coming off the conservatory.
Thats ok as now she’s conned her family into being close again she’s roped her poor dad in to do a load of work on the roof this weekend!
it’s absolutely freezing all over the U.K. and she expects her poor dad to be outside working in them temperatures! 🤨
Im sure she’s said before he had been seriously poorly not so long ago as well so not ideal him being forced to work for her!
Even her own family who she completely cut off not so long ago have been sucked back in and into the whole renovation & baby story.😴
Still no sign of Chris’s family at all, they will have worked her out from day one and knew what a calculated cunning fraud she was!

She is massive , when is she due ?
Not until about April I think and she does seen huge!
She hasn't said its twins but then again, she often only gives half a story so i wouldn't be surprised if she is having twins!

It might be time to give up the travelling to London too for that gross podcast she does, but she's too in love with the cash now 💸 💰 🤑!
I wouldn't be surprised if she records a podcast while giving birth!

• Haha
Over a week since her last effort on that nasty vile platform that is tiktok.🙄😂
Some of the minions questioning where she is?????
Catch up will you, she’s not interested in you or the platform at all she’s used ever single friend I mean FOLLOWER to get where she is and doesn’t need a single one of them now.
The minions are in the bin with all the creators and managers she latched onto and used to get a leg up.

Attachments

So many things annoy me about this woman. But, I think, top of the list is every time she says "isn't it?", "didn't I?", "wasn't it?" after nearly every sentence. Also it's "insanely" this and "most incredible" that. So fake, awful woman. I can imagine the other mums at football had her pegged straight away.

Reactions: 5
So many things annoy me about this woman. But, I think, top of the list is every time she says "isn't it?", "didn't I?", "wasn't it?" after nearly every sentence. Also it's "insanely" this and "most incredible" that. So fake, awful woman. I can imagine the other mums at football had her pegged straight away.
Absolutely correct, the biggest fraud on social media who I worked out and called out a long long time ago which she didn’t like so blocked me.
The football mums won’t want anything to do with her which is likely why she pulled the ‘kids’ away from their old schools as she won’t have had any allies there so a new school with new ‘mums’ she thought would be ideal but she’s already been worked out by the new lot as we’ve already had one mum on this thread say how bad she is!
Poor Colby won’t get far at all with his football regardless of how good he is as other parents won’t tolerate the fraud shouting and gurning and constantly recording at the matches.
She’s now realising they aren’t ‘babies’ anymore and want their own things in life away from the camera…….. just as well the new money maker is only 10 weeks away from entering the spotlight! You can guarantee there is plenty of baby brands already signed up to flog the ‘fraud’ family and pump a load more cash their way to help renovate the remaining areas of the bungalow!🙄

• Sick
At least there's only another 10 weeks of what seems to be the longest pregnancy ever. She's a complete baby bore with her obsession in showing her 'belly nipple' 🙄
I bet she's thinking, it's less than 10 weeks until all the baby freebies start arriving, more likely 🤑🤢
I thought all women 'bloomed' while pregnant? Sophie certainly seems to be the exception to that rule! 🐼

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Whats that group strep b test shes going on about. Currently pregnant with my first and haven’t heard about being tested for this before???

Awwww poor soph….. kitchen fitter didn’t turn up.
I bet she was absolutely fuming that she had emptied the fridge freezer! 😂
Queen fraud Sophie not getting her own way I bet the kitchen fitters name is mud in her house! 😬😂

• Haha
Whats that group strep b test shes going on about. Currently pregnant with my first and haven’t heard about being tested for this before???
Group B streptococcus (also called Group B strep or GBS) is a common type of bacteria (tiny organisms that live in and around your body) that can cause infection. Usually GBS is not serious for adults, but it can hurt newborns. Many people carry Group B strep bacteria and don't know it.
It comes and goes, you have to be tested every week. I lost my little boy too Group B Strep. When I got pregnant again, I got tested every week from 30 week onwards. In the uk they don’t test you because one day it can positive and another day it can be negative. Three out of my four pregnancies I was a carrier. Hope it helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Low and behold the grifter appears on tiktok……… and yep it’s another paid partnership. Over a week since the Tesco one it’s now paramount plus.
Well done to this one person for speaking the truth but I’m sure she will end up on the blocked list soon. She isn’t a troll as on one minion has already mentioned she is simply pointing out the truth.
Soph the fraud couldn’t give a toss about a single person on the platform that got her the cash and lifestyle she currently has.

Attachments