Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
This reply kind of makes me think they are staying in jersey? Surely if they were moving away they’d just go, perhaps stay in a hotel or an air B&B until the new place was ready? I’d just be surprised if she did decide to remove Margo from all of the family and friends they have. Interested to see if the new place is bigger, where they are now has always been far too small.
87ED72A0-DE3B-4555-BD59-7716F6CD5010.png

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Can you even just randomly decide to move to Spain though now we left the EU? Not sure you’d get a visa to be an Instagram influencer 🙄🤣 and don’t you need to be vaccinated? 🤔

Dtnbaboo

Does anyone know what the WeShop thing is? It sounds legit but also too good to be true? How are they making their money?

Aww I love Margo’s outfits I think she always looks lovely.
I don’t know the ins and outs but you can’t withdraw the money for 11 months….so in that time the value of your stocks could be f all.
Maybe the shops give them £££ to partner as would promote you shopping with them.

Jaynedoe

Do you think the obsession with breastfeeding with her and motheringit is to do with controlling their weight?

Allie101

Chatty Member
Oh no :( as I have said before I actually like Sophie and her fam . Margo is so sweet too. I really hope they are okay xx

kittyeyelashes

Yes prices here are crazy but over £3k rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is insanity even for here!!
Standard for 2 bed apartment is about £1500 but Sophie just has to flex and pay crazy rent in a new build. I mean it’s a nice enough apartment and the view of the castle is nice but she’s right in front of a main road with only a small balcony when she could be paying way less for a house with an actual garden but like I said, all to flex on the gram right?!
thanks for this!

Oh I didn’t realise there was more than one! Sorry my bad! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So true. It’s a shame really as I think she’s a lovely girl but is so misguided and easily led astray.

She’s posted about getting Margo back to sleep without boob, asking if she’s mastered it. Considering how in tune she likes to come across with being a parent and understanding her child, she just seems very off at the moment. A one time no boob back to sleep isn’t now the norm, Margo needs reassurance and the fact she says she keeps sitting up and looking around, she’s obviously feeling unsure 😔
agree. Especially when she posted about Margo literally refusing to unlatch and let go in the night (I think this was last night) :(

Also have I missed something as I thought they coslept?

Esme

VIP Member
She was drinking (or it looked like it, could be alcohol free). I screenshot it because I’m really surprised at her skin when she swears the lumi is incredible 🤨
92029A70-D54A-494B-A748-C9071B8180A9.jpeg

Esme

VIP Member
She obviously stayed over in her mums last night too..possibly to avoid running into the neighbours 😂
And is now asking if she should do her move abroad/travelling now as the neighbours won’t cool down for a while 😂 if you want to do something and you can, just do it. Why ask strangers on the internet?

Esme

VIP Member
I’m torn because after we saw what he was like the first time round, she has been very careful about showing him on stories. And I feel like she doesn’t see how awful he is and puts up with him, as yes it was convenient he could get her pregnant. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still on the scene.

Esme

VIP Member
Remember she “hinted” about doing something she’s always wanted to? She’s been VERY vocal about living abroad so wouldn’t surprise me if the Marbella rumours are true.

I’ve noticed actually the boyfriend hasn’t been on stories for a while now? Or with Margo? (Remember they love each other and have a special bond?).Although she went through all of that weaning with Margo, she seems to be back co sleeping with her? So maybe her and the bf split and she’s just decided to up and move?