Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I wonder what her ex thinks of her sharing every detail of their relationship now including what he pays etc
I find it strange that for that year she claims he wasn’t in Margo’s life that he didn’t once look on her Instagram? It’s not like she is particularly careful at all about what she shows. It almost makes me wonder if the reason she shares EVERYTHING was for him to pay attention? I also wonder if she’s eager for them to hopefully get back together? She seems besotted with him still.

Esme

VIP Member
Did anyone see this on her stories the other day 😬 I know it was mentioned here before about her family. Doesn’t sound great the way she’s written it 🤷🏼‍♀️
BE11B8BE-E724-40C4-8FBB-FB4E3382BAF0.jpeg

Mumlife2020

It looks to me like she’s had her lip filler dissolved in her last story- looks so much more natural, especially her top lip

Yowzers, she did stories over the weekend/end of last week saying that she’d forgotten something important (the way she insinuated it made it seem like paying bills or something) so this ties in with the court results. I’m surprised about the no insurance but, but do feel sorry for her if she forgot to change her address as didn’t she leave Liverpool for jersey only a week or two after baby was born?
It won’t be anything to do with her address in Liverpool she’s been back in jersey for over a year and lived at multiple addresses during that time. That bit gone thrown out anyway. It’s the no insurance that’s the biggie

Esme

VIP Member
She’s definitely toned down the work outfits 😂
FDA1C7E1-FD1A-41BD-BEE3-73320285028E.png
886D017D-4E17-4047-BE49-7BE1B1C20ED9.jpeg
7421C788-6D07-49B2-806D-2EC91725B16E.jpeg
38A1AEE5-7D64-4A46-8B90-011D9A13330E.jpeg

i’m fucking crying that she filmed this 🥹
BC83746F-5792-4624-8633-5BBD6B6E2047.jpeg

Esme

VIP Member
She’s really pushing her mum’s nonsense con programme thing. Mummy’s success must be waning.
It’s like some cult. I’m sure Sophie says what she does as a sales tactic. I don’t believe any of it. Just seems a con and an awful way for them to take money from people dishonestly.

Esme

VIP Member
Just feel for Margo - honestly I cannot see how this benefits her. Fine take her abroad, do lots of travelling, explore the world, but to actually uproot her from everything she knows for the foreseeable future 😩

Jack just seems incredibly naive and easily led. Sophie only cares about herself that is clear to see. I’d have so much more respect for the decision if it was just for the summer for example.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I wonder why he’s got her surname and not jacks. With Margot the dad wasn’t in the picture so get that but wonder why with this baby
Good for her tbh. Maybe if they get married he’ll change his name to hers. I was married when I had my kids so we all had the same surname but if I’d had kids outside of marriage (I would never) I would give it my name.

Esme

VIP Member
Can you even just randomly decide to move to Spain though now we left the EU? Not sure you’d get a visa to be an Instagram influencer 🙄🤣 and don’t you need to be vaccinated? 🤔
I posted further up thread as I googled it. From memory if her and jack are classed as U.K. citizens they can move there and don’t need to be vaccinated. At the time Spain only required vaccinations for tourist reasons.