Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her irritating? Super MLM hun not whislt post body positive posts where she looks incred in both?! She clearly lives a very blessed life (other than her ex leaving her with the baby that's pretty crappy of him to be fair).

Thoughts?

Reactions: 10
So glad I’m not the only one who finds her irritating!! I unfollowed because I’m sick of all the Lumi advertising

Reactions: 6
So glad I’m not the only one who finds her irritating!! I unfollowed because I’m sick of all the Lumi advertising
Exactly why I unfollowed , but what pissed me
Off more was her and her mum hun slagging off other products whilst peddling this £100+ Hand held cleanser. She set up a chat group, it’s full of frankly chavvy, mostly single mums (But not all), who More importantly can’t afford this thing Given what’s going on in world atm but that’s her Target audience, new mums and she’s still trying to flog it.

Reactions: 3
I know I'm so fed up of the slagging off of all other products. Like, my face isn't filthy just because I didn't spend silly money on a lumispa thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was waiting for this thread to pop up!

I am so sick of seeing that f-ing lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow - sick of seeing her lumi videos. She must be making tons of money, did anyone see when she posted pics on her story of her new house she’s moving into?

Had to unfollow - sick of seeing her lumi videos. She must be making tons of money, did anyone see when she posted pics on her story of her new house she’s moving into?
Yeah with the sea views? I wonder how much she's making to pay for that. I do think it seems like her family has money too wonder if they help out with paying towards anything.

Yeah with the sea views? I wonder how much she's making to pay for that. I do think it seems like her family has money too wonder if they help out with paying towards anything.
Yes think her parents seem quite well off. I think her mum is high up in nuskin?

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand the fakeness and the whispering and just everything about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now I am pro breastfeeding I really am! But I don't think I can take anymore of the close up boobie breastfeeding pics!!

Just whyyyyy 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am so sick of her shilling the lumispa. It’s constant! And she’s encouraging all her insta friends to join in and scam mums with a £300 cleansing brush 🙄

Reactions: 1
So I'd say I'm 99% sure she's had her lips filled recently. I've had mine a few times and work in a similar industry so can normally spot them lol.

Whoever did them shouldn't have considering she's breastfeeding still though.