Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Sophie’s work outfit today is much more toned down 🤣

I can’t imagine anyone working with her and seeing her Instagram and taking her seriously. She put in her Q&a again about not working a 9-5 or being hourly paid. Even though people don’t earn by the hour, they still know their hourly wage based on their annual income 🙄 and although she’s chasing commission in estate agency she’ll still have a basic salary

Esme

VIP Member
Wow! She’ll be raging the reveal got ruined before she’s put together something “insta perfect”.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
It’s so weird, I thought it was more like she was so stressed and tired she couldn’t tell us now but maybe I read it wrong.
Margo with the lipstick 🙈 don’t get me
Wrong I know all kids do stuff like that but she seems to almost encourage her to do that kind of thing for the gram
Maybe I’m wrong but I didn’t read it like that at all lol

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
Looks like she has moved. I cannot believe how many times she’s moved Margo. No wonder she had problems after the weekend.

Her accounts/financial situation can’t be as good as she claims otherwise she’d have bought by now.
What happened at the weekend? I haven't been watching her stories lately so am way out the loop!

youdontevenknowme

She will have quit the estate agency job by Christmas, I’m sure of it. She will be flaky, disorganised, late, call in sick too often and will rub her boss up the wrong way.
Called it!! Although I didn’t expect her to have sacked it off by Halloween 🤣

Also does anyone else notice that Margo eats nothing but rubbish these days. It’s always cakes and sugar and stuff that’s no good for growing little bodies. She’ll end up with a chubby kid if she’s not careful.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Considering that she was still on income support last month, we know she won't do her dream trip around Europe...

She made a youtube video about it and it looks like she stayed in Liverpool because she was hoping that the situation between her and Margo's dad would be different. In my opinion, she's the one who wanted and basically made a baby: she graduated, had no job (except MLM), was in love and stopped being on contraception. Also, Margo is her content and not only as an Instagram one but also is perfect in her business to recruit single moms. A good friend of mine was a part of NuSkin scheme. NuSkin leaders use a variety of techniques such as brainwashing to convince "boss babes" they need a target group to succeed in this business. Well, to me it's obvious that she planned to have a baby behind her ex-boyfriend's back. 🤦‍♀️
How do you know she was on income support?

Esme

VIP Member
Yes she did. Then tried to backtrack. I know her parenting has often been atrocious, but this is awful!
IMG_9521.png
IMG_9489.png
IMG_9490.png
IMG_9491.png

Esme

VIP Member
😬 they do look so similar but I think Sophie’s hair looks fab, makes her look much younger.
19633684-DF27-478A-A401-3CE7D3FCCD24.jpeg
A5334C72-5541-4B0A-9A89-713751539825.png

Esme

VIP Member
I can’t put my finger on it but does anyone else think it seems strange she very briefly mentioned her sister when she was asked about her….then within a few days posts about 2 different matching tattoos with her brother and a soppy post about him? Maybe her sister doesn’t live in Jersey or maybe they don’t speak much but seems odd.
Yeah and the caption was like we knew the same heartbeat because we heard it from the inside or some shit 🤣 she’s always posting to bitch at someone. Just be direct Sophie, be the big girl you want to pretend you are.