Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I think everything else aside, whether she drinks a lot or not, whether she parents Margo how other people agree or not, she’s still just fake.

She portrays herself as this lovely smiley happy person living this perfect blessed life, when it’s just not true. Criminal charges, problems with neighbours, the way she thinks she can dump her car anywhere, she showy stories, the endless loving herself selfies. They’re not the behaviour of a nice person who is considerate of others surely?

She paints herself as some poster girl for single mums, and it’s clear she adores Margo however the life she is living/portaging is so so far from reality for the majority of single mums. Or non single mums for that matter.

Also, ‘nice’ people don’t make their money from exploiting vulnerable women as part as a pyramid scheme. Whether thats selling Lumis or recruiting people to, or advertising her Mums £6k bob proctor pyramid crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

koda28062020

Found this thread by accident and just wanted to write my first hand experience with Sophie and NuSkin.

Summer 2020, new mother, dreading the thought of going back to work, started seeing Sophie’s posts about the lumi and got drawn in not only to the product but the prospect of the company as I desperately wanted to avoid going back to work full time and I really believed her when she talked about earning potential. I’m a really quiet, reserved person, never post selfies or much of anything so the only thing holding me back was the thought of doing the promo posts and not having much of a following on insta/Facebook. Kept seeing the posts and got more and more excited about the thought of making the money and I bit the bullet and messaged her, got what I now recognise to be a generic copy and paste reply about how you ‘absolutely don’t need much of a following’ and how her mother only had 300 friends on face book when she became a silver diamond or whatever the hell they call them. A few messages back and forth and that’s it I was in, I really believed I would be able to earn money and the only catch was I had to buy my lumi before I could become an ambassador but I really wanted a lumi anyway (drawn in by all the posts of course!) so I didn’t see any harm in this, it’s not like I had to buy the lumi’s and then sell them, the customers buy a lumi and I get a % of the sale through my link. Easy peasy.

Another part of me was foolishly excited to start working with Sophie as she said in the message that she would be my upline and support and help me with every step of the way. Id been following her for a while before I started noticing the lumi and I really liked her, so the thought of working together and possibly becoming friends was exciting too. But, as soon as I joined, I was given her mothers contact details and she started communicating with me here and there when I had questions about what to do and how I should word things. Didn’t really hear much from Sophie after that.

i started doing all the posts and felt really uncomfortable doing it cause as I said I’m a very shy reserved person. I evenblocked a lot of my husbands friends from seeing the stories as I was embarrassed and knew they wouldn’t buy anyway, but word quickly got out and I felt I had to constantly defend myself about my new ‘business venture’ (cringing right now thinking about it all).

then came the weeks of posting daily. And I mean weeks. Nothing at all. Felt deflated, Melanie kept telling me to be consistent, I was planting the seed in the viewers heads and I would soon reap the rewards of my consistency. Sophie must have had a big group of people join at the same time as me as we were all added to a WhatsApp group where we could share ideas and success. This was actually the complete opposite of this but I’m so glad it was created as it was the one thing that made me step outside the box and realise it was all a big scam.

The group was more about sharing successes of the ones who were making big money for NuSkin (Carly the fitmama or whatever was one of them and another one, can’t remember who but I’ll find out) joined after me and a lot of others and due to their big following they had sold so many within days, they were getting shouted out daily and Sophie in particular was making a massive deal over these ‘boss babes’, as were the rest of us’. I had been posting daily for weeks, no results, then finally it happened, i sold not one, but two, in the space of a few hours! Couldn’t believe it, was on cloud9, posted about it, radio silence. That just wasn’t good enough in the NuSkin world. That was enough to make me snap out of it and realise you were only a team member when you made money. Sophie and Mel knew I would never be able to make the big bucks from the start but took me along for the ride. I made less than £40 from those two sales and it took hours and I mean hours of my time, consumed me for weeks, and proper embarrassed me too. I had messaged family and friends raving about this lumi, but really I jsut wanted a sale, to keep up with what was expected from me and drilled into my head, I felt so ashamed and still do to this day. And so embarrassed.

for the record I still use the lumi and I do genuinely like it but it’s not the miracle worker they claim it to be. Think it’s only benefit is making you want to do skincare cause of the crazy investment it is and that’s what’s keeping me using it lol. Spent enough on it I may as well use it! Their customer service is genuinely good as well I did claim onthe 6 year guarantee as I overcharged it and it stopped working so they sent a new one for free so that side of the business is fine it’s just their toxic structure and way of manipulating vulnerable people to sign up that it’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Esme

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned (I don’t think I am 😆) but why is she saying they were ‘trying for a baby’ when they didn’t live together, hadn’t gone away together (you learn a lot from a holiday together imo) and hadn’t been together long? Like if it happens and it’s a surprise then super you make it work but actively trying with someone you haven’t even shared same house with? And bollocks they were Together since before June 2021, she’s jsut said she breastfed Margo for 3 years, you’re trying to tell me she breastfed Margo with this fella in the bed? Why is she making out this ‘romance’ has gone on for years when it clearly hasn’t. god it’s embarrassing.
You’re not old fashioned. Surely any decent person wants the best for their child? Their life? She’s lying to make it seem like this relationship with Jack is better than we know it is. We all know he forced Margo to be weaned off the boob and kicked out of bed with Sophie to suit him. She forgets how much she has shared!

Sadly I think Sophie has been beyond desperate for a second baby - she reshared absolutely every pregnancy announcement going, went on and on about it relentlessly and told us during lots of q&as she wanted a baby when Margo went to school and she’d do anything to get it. Jack seems to be the only person she’s connected with over in jersey that could give her a baby. We saw a lot of awful things happen when they were together before and look how that worked out (she sold all of their furniture and belongings, moved abroad and within a few weeks Jack had run home with them leaving her stranded abroad with Margo and the pets. Before he left we’d seen some worrying stories and lives which really showed the type of person he is and how he treated Sophie let alone Margo). It was Sophie’s mum that went to help Sophie come home and Sophie had to live with her, they had nothing and even when she got their own place again, it was bare for months because she said they were still trying to replace everything they’d sold before going. Why the frig would you get pregnant with Jack? He’s vile, absolutely disgusting.

I just cannot 😩 this is going to end badly again you can just tell and now there’ll be a second little one involved being dragged through it. No wonder she’s been doing all those princess things to desperately get money quickly to move somewhere bigger because they’re pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Anyone else find her irritating? Super MLM hun not whislt post body positive posts where she looks incred in both?! She clearly lives a very blessed life (other than her ex leaving her with the baby that's pretty shitty of him to be fair).

Thoughts?

Reactions: 10

Hattixox

As a spiritual person who follows lunar cycles and the moon ect & practices rituals on a full or new moon (it’s such a personal thing for a lot of people)

I am completely embarrassed by what she uploaded on her feed for the full moon…. Oh my god. This is all for show. What a tit she is. She is way too shallow & self absorbed! She basically makes those who practice modern day witchcraft look bloody stupid. Please just stop.

Reactions: 9

Hattixox

She’s literally such an airhead. One of these people who thinks they’re a lot hotter than they are! She looks about 45 in the face currently.. what on earth is she having injected.. as if the fake lips aren’t bad enough. Literally used to quite like her content as I’m still breastfeeding my toddler.. but now I think she’s a bit of a narcissist. Not likeable at all and appears more unhinged as the weeks go by.

Esme

VIP Member
She does just blabber on, it’s amazing she gets anything done. I think she’s twisted what’s been said here to suit herself. Nobody said she was a bad parent, people seemed surprised about her sudden switch in suddenly wanting to wean Margo off the boob, first in the daytime and then completely and stop co sleeping so she was in her own bed.

She claims we’re all sad for being on here but she’s equally sad for sharing her life online and thinking the people who have messaged her “support” are her friends? It’s all fake. Whether you chat here or over DM nobody knows anyone, she’s saying we’re anonymous here but so is Instagram really. She doesn’t know who’s at the other end of the DM. So don’t start going on about anonymity when you’re just as guilty chatting to strangers on instagram 😂

She shows her life for the attention and it can’t always be 100% positive. She was moaning people can unfollow her if they don’t like her selfies when that comment was made because she posted a grid post, shared it to stories and had a tantrum that there was so few likes on the grid compared to the views on stories 😮💨 such a hard life needing reassurance from strangers over the internet and likes on a grid post to massage your ego. She said tattle is for trolls but actually, a troll would be directing their hate to her. We aren’t trolls, just simply discussing what we see. The way she’s not addressed a lot of what is said here just proves that we’re right in our opinions.

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I came here from Instagram.
I always thought she was just so sweet and lovely....but now I've learned about her criminal charges and the fact her mum charges 6k for a manifesting course. I'm shocked.

Babyblue23

I’m so fed up of the covid stories - every MLM hun seems to have the same opinion and keep sharing it and I’m bored of it. If you want it have it if you don’t then don’t stop forcing your opinion on everyone

• Heart

Gimmethegossipgirl

For someone who apparently doesn’t care what the tattle trolls are saying about her she’s sure given it a lot of attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lolbaloo

it’s not really fair to comment on the child’s appearance. Her daughter was a “chubby” baby from the beginning when she was exclusively breastfed - would you have said she needs less breast milk? Children are all different shapes and sizes and from what I see she manages to get healthier meals in Margo than I manage to get in my son who is the same age.

Anyway - has anyone noticed that the “nurse” that she has suggested for fasting advice (because she acknowledges she’s not qualified to give advice) sells juice plus…. I can’t even :rolleyes:

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Don’t understand why she’s keeping it all a big secret and making out it’s building to something insane. Probably a tactic to get her engagement or followers up 🙄
This annoys me SO MUCH about ‘influencers’. ‘Omg I want to tell you soooooo much, it’s sooooooo hard not to tell’ then just bloody tell! There’s literally NOTHING stopping you.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Honestly what’s with the absolutely stupid bonnets/turban things she puts on that poor child. The locals must see her coming and think ‘what a twat’

• Haha
  • Heart

aymi

Annnnd they’ve moved again. Lost count of the number of homes Margo has had in the past 4 years.

I just think bikinis on toddlers is so inappropriate and cringy. It's not a fashion show hun, put her in the proper protection suit and not pretty sandals and bikinis that match your aesthetic. 😑

Does anyone else think she’s going to be moving in with one of her parents?
She’ll be off to live with her show off ‘I earn 100k a month with my bullshit 🤩manifesting🤩 academy’ mother I think, it’s very apparent she was an absolute nightmare tenant/neighbour, I honestly would not be surprised if they have asked her to leave

although we already know sophie will be on stories later harping on about how it was her decision to leave….

Reactions: 7