Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumlife2020

Do we think she’s off somewhere sunny? In her story she has sandals etc for Margo, which is a weird choice to make a ‘mad dash’ for given the current weather here 🥶

Mumlife2020

Has she had lots done then? I haven’t followed her for very long but thought it was just her lips she’d had done.
Also think she’ll wait for prime viewing time to upload her 50million stories on why she moved, something def went wrong as she’s renting again & hasn’t bought?

Esme

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ll last the month out at jack’s sisters 😅

Also, I’m expecting a pregnancy announcement. She has dropped soooo many hints recently

teaandtoast247

What the hell does margot look like today with that head band on!!! She should tie it all back and put a little clip in the front at the side would look so much better.

ldngirlxoxo

Sophie’s work outfit today is much more toned down 🤣

I can’t imagine anyone working with her and seeing her Instagram and taking her seriously. She put in her Q&a again about not working a 9-5 or being hourly paid. Even though people don’t earn by the hour, they still know their hourly wage based on their annual income 🙄 and although she’s chasing commission in estate agency she’ll still have a basic salary
I think she said before it was a commission only role - she won’t stick at it long anyway, she deffo thinks it’s easy work.

Esme

VIP Member
Lol its a different castle 🤣🤣🤣

It's all for show.. Fur coat no knickers comes to mind.
Oh I didn’t realise there was more than one! Sorry my bad! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So true. It’s a shame really as I think she’s a lovely girl but is so misguided and easily led astray.

She’s posted about getting Margo back to sleep without boob, asking if she’s mastered it. Considering how in tune she likes to come across with being a parent and understanding her child, she just seems very off at the moment. A one time no boob back to sleep isn’t now the norm, Margo needs reassurance and the fact she says she keeps sitting up and looking around, she’s obviously feeling unsure 😔