Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
thanks for this!

agree. Especially when she posted about Margo literally refusing to unlatch and let go in the night (I think this was last night) :(

Also have I missed something as I thought they coslept?
Yes they do, I think Margo woke earlier than usual while Sophie was watching tv and actually went looking for her 😔 so Sophie took her back to bed and was trying not to boob. I completely get feeling touched out as I’ve fed for the same time but I know it won’t be forever and as my daughter gets older she’s not reliant on it as much. My mum can rock her to sleep and my husband can settle her back to sleep with cuddles and reassurance. I just feel like Sophie’s trying to push too hard too soon and if the new man is about then Margo is likely already feeling uncertain. She comes across as having no patience and I feel like Margo will pick up on that and will then need more reassurance.

Esme

VIP Member
I don’t know the ins and outs but you can’t withdraw the money for 11 months….so in that time the value of your stocks could be f all.
Maybe the shops give them £££ to partner as would promote you shopping with them.
I was going to say this - 11 months is a long time and what’s the betting when you could withdraw there’d be hardly anything there. I just don’t think it’s worth it at all. Of course the company will make it look appealing and use someone like Sophie to push the idea of using her name to “beat the waiting list” along with making the shares higher therefore more enticing.

Esme

VIP Member
Yes her post just mentions her taking a mental health day, it probably isn’t great having to go to court but equally if you have done something wrong you should expect to be caught and dealt with accordingly