Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Just why? All her family are here, she and her great ape of a boyfriend don’t (I presume) speak Spanish, and what will they do for work?

Reactions: 1

Hattixox

Her mother doesn’t use placemats either while eating at the table! Learnt behaviour that.. Makes me cringe big time 😫

ldngirlxoxo

Everything she does and promotes seems like a scam. Last year she went on about that cash back scheme, that took a year. She hasn’t mentioned it for months yet apparently hers would be worth £1,000s by now if you believed her. And it was this time last year so surely hers would be eligible to be withdrawn by now.
Oh yeah that we shop thing I could never get my head around how that worked? I saw when you put in a request to withdraw your shares you had to wait 8 months or something? Unfortunately if it sounds too good to be true it normally is and it’s such a shame most of these network marketing schemes just prey on unintelligent people to profit off.

Esme

VIP Member
when they did the Christmas tree, she posted this. I meant to share it to say how ridiculous it was. I think after all we witnessed before she’s too cautious to share any of him because we saw what he’s really like.
IMG_1512.png

Esme

VIP Member
I’m sure with time the neighbours would have forgiven her, but it makes me wonder if the marquee was the last straw? Seems like she thinks she’s above everyone else.

I genuinely thought it was her mum holding Margo in the latest grid post 😬😬😬

It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out as yesterday she was looking at changing her car 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do people take their cars abroad when they move? I’d assumed they’d get one out there? It’s probably a dick move to add to the “build up”. I had a quick look online it looks like Jersey is part of the EU for goods and fishing. You need to be fully vaxxed to go to Spain for tourism reasons. However if she is a U.K. citizen, she only needs a negative test. So it is possible they are moving there I guess.
Can you even leave the country with a car that’s obviously financed and you technically don’t own? 👀

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Hmmm lots of packing on her stories today. Probably evicted after the marquee fiasco
I don’t think you can evict someone that quickly. I’m sure you have to serve notice? Unless it’s so unbearable with the neighbours she’s going now or she’s off on travels and is putting things into storage?

Esme

VIP Member
Sometimes it seems like she just sees them as accessories not living things. She lets Margo be way too rough with them and I don’t understand why she takes them everywhere with her
I’d actually be surprised if they do move abroad simply because the bf has his job, she spends so much time with her family and has lots of friends, plus all of that is good for Margo, but also I’m not sure if she could take the pets? Aren’t European countries pretty strict with animals and require them to quarantine for 6 months?

Esme

VIP Member
It’s hard to capture because she talks manically, but whoever does her lips is shit. You can see the migration so clearly and it looks awful. Her mouth is actually deformed. She’ll say anything to sell those face vibrators but her face doesn’t lie 🫠
130C2AF3-18C2-4BF5-B717-1B454AF8990E.png

Esme

VIP Member
Really? I don't think she's pregnant I think they will stay in Jersey but the big news is just that they're buying the place not renting
Yes I think they’re buying too, or at least getting a big place like her parents.

I don’t think she’s pregnant yet but I think it’s on the cards soon especially as they’re moving in together quite fast. She seems to do everything in super speed mode 😂

randomxo

I really like Sophie, I don’t think she’s suddenly all about Margo, she always has been!

I was a bit worried about her after the drunken stories as Jack didn’t come across very well, I hope he’s not usually like that :( would be horrible to think her and Margo were abroad with someone who turned like that and could be horrible to them.

glad her mum is with her now, they seem really close. I actually miss her Jersey stories and photos, I used to love seeing her day to day there as Jersey is gorgeous.
I wonder if she’s heading back to Jersey via France, which is where they are now. The place looks amazing - that view of the mountains! Very jealous!
What did Jack actually say in the live? I saw her stories but never watched the live

writeknight

Does anyone know what the WeShop thing is? It sounds legit but also too good to be true? How are they making their money?

Aww I love Margo’s outfits I think she always looks lovely.

I think she’s probably moving back to mainland UK. Like mentioned you need to be vaccinated for most places and the issue of all her pets.
Maybe back to Liverpool now that Margo has more of a relationship with her dad?
I don’t think Liverpool as her, mom, dad, grandparents are in Jersey and Margo has a strong relationship with them. To be fair if she was to move to Liverpool with her boyfriend and Margo that would be only to show Margo’s dad what a lovely little family he lost 🤣 but considering how self obsessed and irresponsible she is I wouldn’t be surprised if she was moving abroad. I’ve heard that fake Covid certificate costs around £700 but I hope she won’t prove us her stupidity and arrogance and won’t move where Covid vaccination is mandatory 🤪

What is that latest post about mass murder by doctors? She’s so stupid I’m actually so tempted to message her does she not realise how dangerous spreading that message is? 😡
Not by doctors but by the government! 😂 Funny not funny but maybe someone should send her a link to Tattle so she can read our posts and MAYBE she will realise how hilarious is her behaviour?