Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaandtoast247

I wonder if they’ll last the month out at jack’s sisters 😅

Also, I’m expecting a pregnancy announcement. She has dropped soooo many hints recently
Really? I don't think she's pregnant I think they will stay in Jersey but the big news is just that they're buying the place not renting

Reactions: 1

gossipmouse420

but i must admit, margo always looks happy and sophie almost never complains about her (like other insta mums do). Margos outfits are a bit old fashioned but she wears it with pride and she looks like a kind hearted child with a strong will. Margo is still young. staying up late or sleeping in her mothers bed again is totally normal in that age and sophie manages it quite well. she's still a young mom, single parenting and it's her first child- i don't know shes younger than me and gets along well in life, but is in fact very naive-
the thing i can critique about sophie are her and her moms shady jobs, the mlm and the hyping abt the lumi. (i got a simliar device from wish and it works and looks the same... lol)
okay i have to add that i'm not okay with her showing margo naked/almost naked/bathing/in swim suit- i'm sure there are a lot of paedophiles who love the free content. :sick::sick:

Esme

VIP Member
She only said about being bi because of pride - I also think she sends herself questions. I can’t believe she’s comparing being an estate agent to selling sunset 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And her future goals - it’s nice to have them but they’re private and I think she’s just doing it for attention
777E3909-86E5-4AC9-AD78-1A0A57DE5331.jpeg
A288FD7B-1AC8-44DE-AF86-39D65730FB6D.jpeg
E007EACD-17AA-40E2-9D30-A450FCE2AB1C.jpeg

Esme

VIP Member
Again with the milk bottle!
A2A19D30-2063-492F-96AF-AE783A7900EB.jpeg

She’s definitely been living at her mums the last week at least, so strange. And still no sign of jack 🤔
522EB82B-E59E-4BC3-BAAC-46715D0E5CE7.png

alloum

Yeah with the sea views? I wonder how much she's making to pay for that. I do think it seems like her family has money too wonder if they help out with paying towards anything.
Yes think her parents seem quite well off. I think her mum is high up in nuskin?

Esme

VIP Member
Do we reckon her and jack have had a Barney? She was staying at her mums last week/the weekend. Although she was back at his sisters last night, but we haven’t seen jack at all 🫢 she’s been quiet on stories and she’s back with her mum today.

also her latest grid post - whhhhhhyyy does she have a baby bottle? Margo is 3 soon 😰