Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I promise, she’s NEVER been genuine.
This. If you know Sophie away from instagram, everything is fake and everyone she associates with is for her own benefit. But I do think she would be better profiting from going down the single mum of 3 mummy blogger route, than this embarrassing mid life crisis she's pursuing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This. If you know Sophie away from instagram, everything is fake and everyone she associates with is for her own benefit. But I do think she would be better profiting from going down the single mum of 3 mummy blogger route, than this embarrassing mid life crisis she's pursuing.
Honestly it could be so interesting 🤣 how my life changed after going from SAH wag to having to work and provide for myself, she could do podcasts on budgeting, childcare, how to maintain a social life when you're a single parent rather than the bad witch/LOA content she keeps recycling 🥴

Reactions: 4
So her podcasts have a set format like what she does each week etc or are they just all one extra long rambling voice note? She’s so unprofessional this has to

Another undeclared Ad...

All this “Be Kind” & “trolling” 😡 I’d like to know why Sophie surrounds herself with ‘perfect size 10s, perfect teeth & tits, not a hair out of place, not a single pound over weight!! Is she too special to mix with the average woman?? “My friends so fit, I can’t cope”!! Oh go & duck right off- you bunch of self absorbed, fake dickheads!!
I mean she looked like the bleeping crypt keeper next to them 19 year olds didn’t she! Why has she been chosen to do a campaign for tit fake tan that turns your skin green?! And then saying oh yeah we’re all booking Portugal! Don’t forget about your 3 kids at home...that are clearly holding you back! Her poor baby sisters must be stuck with them kids all the time! And as for her mother! I find it weird and desperate that she has to make a show at every outing. With her tits out! Just goes to show where Sophie got her parenting skills! No one gives a tit how good she looks for her age. She should be in bed with a cup of horlicks!

• Haha
I mean she looked like the bleeping crypt keeper next to them 19 year olds didn’t she! Why has she been chosen to do a campaign for tit fake tan that turns your skin green?! And then saying oh yeah we’re all booking Portugal! Don’t forget about your 3 kids at home...that are clearly holding you back! Her poor baby sisters must be stuck with them kids all the time! And as for her mother! I find it weird and desperate that she has to make a show at every outing. With her tits out! Just goes to show where Sophie got her parenting skills! No one gives a tit how good she looks for her age. She should be in bed with a cup of horlicks!
crypt keeper 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait what? Please tell me she isn't going to leave her kids to go to Portugal with the fresh out of puberty crew from the St Moriz shoot? 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

This is what her business is then? Sophie Watkins Ltd is basically living off your child support and going on holidays with tweens. If this is being a boss witch, I'll pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In liverpool with a load of teenagers yesterday and on the piss in manchester today so whos picked the kids up from school again?

So there’s now a VIP a lounge for influencers & sports stars only!! Is that so Sophie & her trampie mates can have first dibs on dick?? So that’s how she’s gonna bag herself her football player!!! Can see right through you, you desperate for attention knobhead!! She can’t stay away from her phone for 5 secs let alone a whole night

• Haha
So there’s now a VIP a lounge for influencers & sports stars only!! Is that so Sophie & her trampie mates can have first dibs on dick?? So that’s how she’s gonna bag herself her football player!!! Can see right through you, you desperate for attention knobhead!! She can’t stay away from her phone for 5 secs let alone a whole night
Is she gonna allow Lauren, Kirby, Nichola, Leigh etc in, cos although they're her mates, they're not influencers 😄🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s so obsessed with reading tattle she’s referring it again. Hahaha she’s next level cringe.
I can’t believe she’s admitting working on a venue that only allows people to join in the are someone? Contradicts EVERYTHING she preaches about. So it’s basically a drugs den where anything goes. So all the local rugby players can get a few lines a shag a random abs nobody can get any proof to tell their Mrs

Also why would influencers want to go somewhere they can’t use social media?

Also that article IS NOT A REVIEW it’s a press release bbz. There’s a difference. You should know this.

Reactions: 3
She should wear a t-shirt saying “follow me for rich dick” ➡ How are the influencers going to influence people to visit the bar if they can’t use social media?? This is more her own agenda to find a rich guy & to hand pick the girls that can go in!! And what counts as an influencer??

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping set of cunts they are. ‘Leeds Elite’ if they’re referring to bleeping Tom Zanetti, The O Dolls.... they need to get a grip.

Dolls house looks like a yates compared to this bollocks.

im fuming - get me to stone roses bar

• Haha
Isn’t she involved with Jordan Odu? Those “influencers” will just be his mates or people on his books.

Like shagging an up and coming rugby player and making sure she got herself pregnant.... kerchiiiiing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like shagging an up and coming rugby player and making sure she got herself pregnant.... kerchiiiiing
She’s regretting it now she’s lumbered with 3 kids. She’s trying to get her youth back by hanging around teeny boppers and wannabe rappers!

Used to love her gram pre aus, now she's a self absorbed knob. Here podcast is absolutely tit. Total and utter narcissist. I'd anyone up for a game of boss witch bingo? Shot everytime she says it, be wankered after 5mins. Also her kids are dressed like absolute dossers and look like they need a good wash poor little things xxxx does anyone remember when she posted about the youngest (I think it was him) having autism.. What came of that? Or was it more attention seeking 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.