Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Directing” a shoot of people pretending to be having a good time- how much “directing” does that need? They all love to fake it up any way!! Dicking around in a pretentious bar is not work!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Directing” a shoot of people pretending to be having a good time- how much “directing” does that need? They all love to fake it up any way!! Dicking around in a pretentious bar is not work!
It’s only the upstairs of mook. It’s a wanna be dolls house x

• Haha
Hilarious that she wants to "take down Tattle life" but doesn't read tattle :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now she’s lost her voice! If only she’d stop shouting for no reason whatsoever.

It's the beige peep toes for me, they went out with the ark love, think I'd rather see the chunky trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That party looks banging!! 😴 I’m really gutted to be missing out 🤣🤣🤣 fake dancing fake drinking fake having a good time!! I mean how hard is it to get pissed & make a tit of yourself?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
No dancing allowed but am Sophie watkins duck the government cos am a wannabe gangster.... bar won’t last two bleeping minutes it’s in between a tit hole and glam place on a main road near sports direct. People with real money won’t be seen dead in there... best of luck tho hun you boss witch babe ✌

No dancing allowed but am Sophie watkins duck the government cos am a wannabe gangster.... bar won’t last two bleeping minutes it’s in between a tit hole and glam place on a main road near sports direct. People with real money won’t be seen dead in there... best of luck tho hun you boss witch babe ✌
Your totally right, its on a parade of shops with a home bargains and sports direct 🙄 hardly rodeo drive 😂

And the owner of sooshi - Turash (not sure of the spelling) is absolutely corrupt, but then they all are....

Reactions: 2
I've seen people have more fun at a funeral. Looks like the interior of a chuffing Subway. Can't say any of my friends would be seen dead in a place like that, and we love a spoons night, so what does that tell ya 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
So is organising club nights another one of her 58 streams of income to be a millionaire now?

If there was ever a phrase coined for Sophie - Jack of all trades master of NONE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like my idea of hellllll. Fake people pretending to have a good time to show off to people they don’t know on the internet 😭

Anybody fancy dropping a bomb on that place? You’d wipeout at least 50% of the head population of Leeds in one go.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.