Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine hanging about with these bunch of rejects being your goals in life 😂

Reactions: 2
She’ll be thinking she’s “made it”! When she says “my favourite times are when I’m home with the kids, cooking a Sunday dinner, watching telly” me thinks you bullshit too much darling!! Imagine what she’d be saying about Kallum if it was him swanning off every other day 🤔

Reactions: 5
And here comes the mutton dressed as lamb. Bet she thinks she’s a cougar but the truth is she’s a leathery old tart with a minge like a pork scratching.

Get in the sea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And here comes the mutton dressed as lamb. Bet she thinks she’s a cougar but the truth is she’s a leathery old tart with a minge like a pork scratching.

Get in the sea.
God plz plz plz tell me col ain't going out dancing on tables with the Geordie shore crew 🤦🏻‍♀️

The story directly after sophs for me was Kal taking the three little boys to Legoland 😩💔 it's going like the summer where Katie Price ended up getting all her kids took off her 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:
Sophie Watkins #2 - boss witch babe trending number 1 on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#2 took a year to fill one thread, despite the amount of trolls, drops her kids like a sack of spuds for a geordie shore hol!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
new thread suggestion:

Turkey teeth, Thailand tits I’m in Portugal getting my kfc bargain bucket smashed to bits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god she’s not in Portugal for an in the style shoot is she? Or has she just tagged along with the others hoping they take a few shots of her? 😂

Reactions: 1
Another thread suggestion:

I’m a on a PR trip with the geordie shore girls, they’re very canny. But put the camera on me so you can get a flash of my tits and fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Sophie’s new BFF (Sophie Gshore) get kicked off the show for getting caught on camera having a nasty racist rant? 🐸☕

Reactions: 3
Imagine if no one bothered to do her a second thread and they shut this. She’ll go mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tried to create a new thread “Thailand tits and flashing me bits” but it won’t let me haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.