Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin went to the "launch" last night, he said everyone was sat on their phones and there'd just be sophie and a few others by the entrance dancing and holding their phones recording people 😂 😂 reckon I've been to more lively funerals tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bar guy is honestly such a massive bleep too. He worked at be at one and got sacked for stealing money, he’s now the GM of Mook 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s had a ‘Boss witch’ night. Once the head saxophonist and bongo player pissed off home, she probably ended up back at her rented house with a two bit drug dealer from Harrhills getting her Thailand tits smashed to bits and her guts rearranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s had a ‘Boss witch’ night. Once the head saxophonist and bongo player pissed off home, she probably ended up back at her rented house with a two bit drug dealer from Harrhills getting her Thailand tits smashed to bits and her guts rearranged.
That's it I'm dead ☠☠ you win the internet for today 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks her kids are poorly dressed and always look scruffy... I mean that double buggy she had and no doubt still has was crawling in dirt... have some pride in your kids

Is it just me that thinks her kids are poorly dressed and always look scruffy... I mean that double buggy she had and no doubt still has was crawling in dirt... have some pride in your kids
Yes, she said in a podcast recently "my children are always well presented" and I was like Hmmmm...

🤔 one time I seen them looking really cute in matching outfits when tino was a baby but I think now money is probably tighter the priority is on getting as many "designer" delights from Nats frocks as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why continuously call your kids “dickheads” or “mother fuckers” - she obviously loves those boys but they’re going to pick up on that and do it themselves and it’s gross.

Jesus you're lucky the kids are dressed let alone them looking matching or presentable 😂 have you ever tried getting 3 kids ready and out the door for an appointment 😂

Jesus you're lucky the kids are dressed let alone them looking matching or presentable 😂 have you ever tried getting 3 kids ready and out the door for an appointment 😂
And yet she’s always pristine 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 1
I hate slagging anyone off for their parenting cos its such a hard job but it always looks like her kids come second. I have never known a single mum be out as much as she is.

No wonder she says izzy is obsessed with her and wont sleep. How many times has the poor little lad woken up in the night and shes not there cos shes out on the piss or shes in hospital cos shes caught covid by going out on the piss or shes gone to another country for “work” or for plastic surgery or booked herself in a hotel cos shes tired.

Comparenting must be a nightmare to manage I’m not suggesting its a walk in the park. But it looks like they have zero routine because Sophie’s needs will ALWAYS come first over anything else.

Reactions: 6
I hate slagging anyone off for their parenting cos its such a hard job but it always looks like her kids come second. I have never known a single mum be out as much as she is.

No wonder she says izzy is obsessed with her and wont sleep. How many times has the poor little lad woken up in the night and shes not there cos shes out on the piss or shes in hospital cos shes caught covid by going out on the piss or shes gone to another country for “work” or for plastic surgery or booked herself in a hotel cos shes tired.

Comparenting must be a nightmare to manage I’m not suggesting its a walk in the park. But it looks like they have zero routine because Sophie’s needs will ALWAYS come first over anything else.
Yeah I agree with this. Parenting is hard, and boys are hard work 😂 Sophie said we all believe what she puts on her instagram, which I'm sure we don't, but who would want to portray themselves as a half arsed parent? Who at30 would want to come across like a a mum who puts boozing and boss bitching above her kids>

Reactions: 1

Absolutely agree.
And if it's true that kal only has those kids 4 times a month she must really put on her family loads to watch the kids for her. She's pissing around - sorry I mean working in Liverpool today by the looks of it so somebody must be getting those kids from school etc.
If I told my family I was swanning off on the piss all the time for "work" they'd tell me get a proper job and watch my own kids! Her family are as stupid as her to entertain such bollocks and massage her ego.

All this “Be Kind” & “trolling” 😡 I’d like to know why Sophie surrounds herself with ‘perfect size 10s, perfect teeth & tits, not a hair out of place, not a single pound over weight!! Is she too special to mix with the average woman?? “My friends so fit, I can’t cope”!! Oh go & duck right off- you bunch of self absorbed, fake dickheads!!

All this “Be Kind” & “trolling” 😡 I’d like to know why Sophie surrounds herself with ‘perfect size 10s, perfect teeth & tits, not a hair out of place, not a single pound over weight!! Is she too special to mix with the average woman?? “My friends so fit, I can’t cope”!! Oh go & duck right off- you bunch of self absorbed, fake dickheads!!
They all look exactly the same. Not an ounce of individuality between then. Boring and basic, every single one.

I find it all really sad, these girls sophie is mixing with are 8-10 years younger than her, prob don't have a baby between them and wanting and achieving the limelight while they're young and good on them. They're embracing life, however I do think Sophie is a beautiful woman and has obviously been through a lot of heart ache, but sadly now going down the wrong path. Its like self destruction without realising. Wanting to be younger, trying to be like the really young girls, its a massive mistake waiting to happen and I feel for the sorry ending 😢
Go back to the young mum with potential, the boss bissh that wasn't a boss bissh. The polite pleasant eventful mum. I dont know anything personally about sophies younger years before kallum and kids but she was genuine up until a year ago. Its all sadly gone down hill since then xxx

• Heart
I find it all really sad, these girls sophie is mixing with are 8-10 years younger than her, prob don't have a baby between them and wanting and achieving the limelight while they're young and good on them. They're embracing life, however I do think Sophie is a beautiful woman and has obviously been through a lot of heart ache, but sadly now going down the wrong path. Its like self destruction without realising. Wanting to be younger, trying to be like the really young girls, its a massive mistake waiting to happen and I feel for the sorry ending 😢
Go back to the young mum with potential, the boss bissh that wasn't a boss bissh. The polite pleasant eventful mum. I dont know anything personally about sophies younger years before kallum and kids but she was genuine up until a year ago. Its all sadly gone down hill since then xxx
I promise, she’s NEVER been genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.