Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leeds Elite- nothing like being modest!!! How insulting is that? People congratulating her!!! What for? I suppose we won’t get to know if it goes well or not because there’ll be no social media 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it’s basically copying Soho House but with the Blackhouse crowd? I’d rather stick with my Soho membership, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Used to love her gram pre aus, now she's a self absorbed knob. Here podcast is absolutely tit. Total and utter narcissist. I'd anyone up for a game of boss witch bingo? Shot everytime she says it, be wankered after 5mins. Also her kids are dressed like absolute dossers and look like they need a good wash poor little things xxxx does anyone remember when she posted about the youngest (I think it was him) having autism.. What came of that? Or was it more attention seeking 🧐
It was Valentino the middle child. She never said anything more about it!

I'm same, I dont get this no social media thing for this new bar/club? How do you promote something these days without social media? Or is this it for promotion - a couple of days of evening post, leeds radio, a few snaps on insta and bosh, its a well respected upper class bar that no one can ever hear of again? Because its all hush hush and people don't get too see or hear anything about it? Maybe some local pro/semi pro sportsmen or tween make up artists do want class and privacy, but how can Sophie and Co entice people in or encourage gold members if she's not allowed to declare who goes in and what goes on? Sophie's going to find it boring when she's not splashed all over the Web being the star of the show in her private club. It's all backwards 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm same, I dont get this no social media thing for this new bar/club? How do you promote something these days without social media? Or is this it for promotion - a couple of days of evening post, leeds radio, a few snaps on insta and bosh, its a well respected upper class bar that no one can ever hear of again? Because its all hush hush and people don't get too see or hear anything about it? Maybe some local pro/semi pro sportsmen or tween make up artists do want class and privacy, but how can Sophie and Co entice people in or encourage gold members if she's not allowed to declare who goes in and what goes on? Sophie's going to find it boring when she's not splashed all over the Web being the star of the show in her private club. It's all backwards 🤔
Basically it’s similar to Soho House or any other membership club with high end or well known clientele. The social media ban is a plus for anyone who would like a bit of privacy - no one likes a camera in their face all night or someone slyly filming you doing things you shouldn’t be doing to put you on an Instagram story and it causing a storm. Plus, it makes it even more exclusive - people will want to know what it’s like in there, who goes etc because it’s not easy to find out on Instagram. The difference between SH and Hush is - SH has Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga, Hush has Tom Zanetti and Harry from Look North. Problem is, what I’ve seen of the guest list, they aren’t the monied people that keep those things going, they are the wannabes begging free Missguided dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically it’s similar to Soho House or any other membership club with high end or well known clientele. The social media ban is a plus for anyone who would like a bit of privacy - no one likes a camera in their face all night or someone slyly filming you doing things you shouldn’t be doing to put you on an Instagram story and it causing a storm. Plus, it makes it even more exclusive - people will want to know what it’s like in there, who goes etc because it’s not easy to find out on Instagram. The difference between SH and Hush is - SH has Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga, Hush has Tom Zanetti and Harry from Look North. Problem is, what I’ve seen of the guest list, they aren’t the monied people that keep those things going, they are the wannabes begging free Missguided dresses.
Probably a massive orgy 😂😂 all knee deep in flake giving each other rusty trombones

• Haha
“No social media rules” aka another excuse to talk about trolls. Trolls trolls trolls and tattle. no trolls allowed no trolls can see what we do in here (snort lines and have orgys on a sticky floor now doubt)

“No social media rules” aka another excuse to talk about trolls. Trolls trolls trolls and tattle. no trolls allowed no trolls can see what we do in here (snort lines and have orgys on a sticky floor now doubt)
Best part is though is she’s actually invited people who post on here all the time! She’s daft as a brush.

• Haha
I can't see this no social media rule working to be perfectly honest... BIG celebrities like Mark Ronson etc. Obviously want the privacy cos they're probably otherwise hounded by paparazzi day and night, people like Tom Zanetti and the O Donnell sisters thrive off attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can't see this no social media rule working to be perfectly honest... BIG celebrities like Mark Ronson etc. Obviously want the privacy cos they're probably otherwise hounded by paparazzi day and night, people like Tom Zanetti and the O Donnell sisters thrive off attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah but TZ is more likely to get away with fingering some bird that isn’t his girlfriend and the O Donnell girls can get away with doing lines of coke if there isn’t as much risk of some random using it as evidence. They want attention, but only for things they manufacture it themselves.

• Haha
Yeah but TZ is more likely to get away with fingering some bird that isn’t his girlfriend and the O Donnell girls can get away with doing lines of coke if there isn’t as much risk of some random using it as evidence. They want attention, but only for things they manufacture it themselves.
Will you have to hand your phone in at the door do you think?

Give it a month or so and you'll never hear about it again. Just like everything else she starts and that comes to duck all. The Dubai concierge thing, the house renovations etc etc ....

• Haha
Will you have to hand your phone in at the door do you think?
At Soho you have to sign an NDA and have your photo taken. If you are seen using social media or posting things after, you get your membership revoked and you could be liable. I’m assuming it’ll be same at Hush.

Here we go with a q&a where she sends in the questions herself "what do you think about tattle" "How are you such a boss witch"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.