Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally do not get the point of this trip.... If she'd gone with some lifelong friends yeah fair enough but she's left her children just as half term is beginning to go wandering around Portugal with some people who used to be on Geordie Shore (did she even know them before now?)and a fella who's done her hair once or twice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tattle asking for thread names. She’ll love this! All the attention.
Going into biz with a drug dealer all in the hopes a footballer will nail her
OR... Thailand tits & Desperation

I may be wrong but is anyone else picking up that Kallum is very subdued- is Sophie doing all this to punish him?? He obviously still loves her- if he is suffering & she continues to make a show of herself in an attempt to punish him then she is the lowest of the low!! I know he cheated & the outcome of that was he lost his wife- that should be punishment enough!!

Reactions: 3
I don't think Kal does still love her and I reckon he's glad he's by her side right now as she's making such a fool of herself.

Bet we see her on some crappy z-list reality tv show soon, watch this space 😂 😂

would love to know what that big photoshoot she alleged she was doing a few weeks ago was, heard naff all since.

• Heart
  • Haha
OR... Thailand tits & Desperation

I may be wrong but is anyone else picking up that Kallum is very subdued- is Sophie doing all this to punish him?? He obviously still loves her- if he is suffering & she continues to make a show of herself in an attempt to punish him then she is the lowest of the low!! I know he cheated & the outcome of that was he lost his wife- that should be punishment enough!!
I'm not being nasty, but the impression I got was that he never loved her tbh, more that he just stuck around for the sake of the kids 😳 I'm sure he HAS LOVE for her as the mum of his kids, as an outsider I could be wrong but just never seemed to me that he was ever IN LOVE with her.

I actually think he seems quite happy atm, he's probably enjoying extra time with his boys but probs annoyed when he has to explain when they ask where she is all the time.

Anyone else think Sophie deffo wanted to get back with him but under the ultimatum that he did a big grand gesture like blowing all their savings again on a big duck off vow renewal in Marbella or something, hence why it took her a year to admit it 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Then when it became obvious he wasn't going to do that and she found out he had a new gf she realised she had no option but to admit but with a cock and bull story that Kal was devastated by the split so she was protecting his feelings before everyone realised the bunny boiler she was 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm not being nasty, but the impression I got was that he never loved her tbh, more that he just stuck around for the sake of the kids 😳 I'm sure he HAS LOVE for her as the mum of his kids, as an outsider I could be wrong but just never seemed to me that he was ever IN LOVE with her.

I actually think he seems quite happy atm, he's probably enjoying extra time with his boys but probs annoyed when he has to explain when they ask where she is all the time.

Anyone else think Sophie deffo wanted to get back with him but under the ultimatum that he did a big grand gesture like blowing all their savings again on a big duck off vow renewal in Marbella or something, hence why it took her a year to admit it 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Then when it became obvious he wasn't going to do that and she found out he had a new gf she realised she had no option but to admit but with a cock and bull story that Kal was devastated by the split so she was protecting his feelings before everyone realised the bunny boiler she was 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder if he’s with anyone at min- he’s moved around the corner from Sophie & he’s always got the kids-

It's just beyond cringe, what on earth does she have in common with a bunch of single lasses who have ZERO commitments/children 🙄

She's desperate to be someone and do very little to get there that's what they all have in common, they want to be famous the easiest way possible with very little talent. It's so sad to see, it's like a mid-life crisis, she cannot believe people are jealous of the way she's going?

She might wanna give the influencer dreams a miss, three hours she posted with the geordie shore rejects and can barely scrape 500 likes and two comments 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s got a nice figure but she’s holding that belly in - she looks incredibly uncomfortable.

Toilet paper special tonight ladies
I thought she was an almost 30 year old mum of 3 in Portugal not an 18 year old in Ibiza? What is that outfit? 🤦🏽‍♀️

I wonder if her “friends” will finally sit her down and ask her if she’s okay after this trip? Because it screams she’s is not okay to me

As much as I'm not a fan, I don't get what she's said wrong, why is that person kicking off?

Not "friends on holiday" though 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
So the person thought she was being mean which she obviously wasn’t but her response saying she’s her friend has done me in... Chloe doesn’t know who you are darlin’ and doesn’t even follow you on social media. I wouldn’t call it a friend 😂

On them latest pics you can see her Kallum tattoo 🙈🙈 like I get it, he was her husband and it’s not like they disappear over night but you would at least cover it with some makeup or something wouldn’t you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.