Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.
That dopey Caroline Thomas (Adams wife) follows them too. 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought she was being a bit more normal and relatable in this week’s podcast at first...until she started spouting how she hated being referred to as “Kallum’s wife” and was someone in her own right etc etc, and it became apparent she is just ALL about the attention/ materialistic life.
She wrote a blog and gained a following on the back of being his wife, why does she think she’s entitled to be famous all of a sudden?
Also shows she’s a narcissist and resentful of the fame that Kal had which is strange as someone’s wife, she never wanted the quiet life or to be there as a support in the background, she’s just thirsty af for attention!

Shame he cheated on her tho and good they’re co- parenting, but I feel like she has ideas above her stations and just talks a lot of crap.
She would have been happy staying his wife if he’d have been staying in Oz or coming back to England to a big club!! Yeah he cheated, but didn’t he cheat all the way through their relationship? His current salary isn’t going to give her the lifestyle she wants- I have no doubt in my mind that she’ll end up with some shallow millionaire!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She would have been happy staying his wife if he’d have been staying in Oz or coming back to England to a big club!! Yeah he cheated, but didn’t he cheat all the way through their relationship? His current salary isn’t going to give her the lifestyle she wants- I have no doubt in my mind that she’ll end up with some shallow millionaire!!
yeah course he did, they wouldn't have been together if she hadn't fell pregnant with Andre, everyone knows that.

But the only thing that made her walk away from the marriage was the drop in money. She and her mates practically stalked rugby players hoping to become a WAG, and they had to settle for rugby players because premier league footballers wouldn't look twice 😂

yeah course he did, they wouldn't have been together if she hadn't fell pregnant with Andre, everyone knows that.

But the only thing that made her walk away from the marriage was the drop in money. She and her mates practically stalked rugby players hoping to become a WAG, and they had to settle for rugby players because premier league footballers wouldn't look twice 😂
According to Sophie shes constantly around footballers with her job- that she’s only just started 🤣 but prefers to be at home with her kids 🤣🤣 yeh right!! Bet she’s fuming that Kirby is now Queen wag at Leeds 🤣

According to Sophie shes constantly around footballers with her job- that she’s only just started 🤣 but prefers to be at home with her kids 🤣🤣 yeh right!! Bet she’s fuming that Kirby is now Queen wag at Leeds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaaaaa made me laugh when she said she was gonna start that monthly subscription concierge for the bars and restaurants in Leeds and footballers would join it 🤦🏻‍♀️

am sorry but if Marcus Rashford or Dele Alli wants a table at a restaurant in Leeds I think all they have to do is ring and drop their name and space will be made immediately.....

Not convinced they would be unable to get in anywhere without paying Sophie 15 a month or whatever she was proposing to charge. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What she isn't telling anyone, is the bars she can get people into are the shite ones where she is friends with the promoters 😂

Reactions: 1
I felt like this podcast was a bit less boss witch and more real this time? Yeah somethings she said were abit cringe, but I feel like she was honest with the things she were saying about never judging and nobody’s perfect and learn from your own mistakes. I don’t know her personally to know what she was like years ago but maybe that was her way of admitting she’s also made mistakes? I liked her account pre Australia with her quirky looks and content. I actually hope this boss witch vibe is toned down and we hear more about co parenting and real life struggles etc. I like to see people do well even when I don’t know them but I feel like her page and content at the moment is very forced.

• Haha
I felt like this podcast was a bit less boss witch and more real this time? Yeah somethings she said were abit cringe, but I feel like she was honest with the things she were saying about never judging and nobody’s perfect and learn from your own mistakes. I don’t know her personally to know what she was like years ago but maybe that was her way of admitting she’s also made mistakes? I liked her account pre Australia with her quirky looks and content. I actually hope this boss witch vibe is toned down and we hear more about co parenting and real life struggles etc. I like to see people do well even when I don’t know them but I feel like her page and content at the moment is very forced.
Hi Sophie 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m deffo not Sophie! Just because I can’t comment on the way she has or hasn’t previously treat people? I did like her content before but now the boss witch image she’s trying to portray is boring and not what people wanna hear when listening to a podcast. I know I don’t care about money moves and manifesting a big car etc. I wanna hear about normal relatable things, sorry if that makes you think I’m Sophie 😂

Hahaha who is Sophie on here. Sophie or Keith mcteef is on here 😅
Our kallum is on dating sites now. Thought he had a new girlfriend? ..... he’s just popped up on mine... have I to swipe right? I joke. Don’t want to be murdered by happy healthy nice kind never bullied anyone in her life soph in my sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.
I love your posts ...your just here doing gods work 🤩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha who is Sophie on here. Sophie or Keith mcteef is on here 😅
Our kallum is on dating sites now. Thought he had a new girlfriend? ..... he’s just popped up on mine... have I to swipe right? I joke. Don’t want to be murdered by happy healthy nice kind never bullied anyone in her life soph in my sleep.
who is keith mcteeth 😂 😂

But now we know where she gets those horrible romper stomper trainers from 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Hahahaha yeah, now the style whether it's work, soft play or a Michelin star dinner is baggy jeans a top that shows the Thailand tits/nipples off to their full potential and the chunky "designer" 😄🤭 trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.