Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicest comment in months liked by the person who started this thread in the first place but hasn’t said a word. Summat smells fishier than the Taag toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is the working mum life obvs wasn’t for her clearly. She tried it and she’s packed it in and now she’s “self employed” so she’s swanning around going to “meetings” and the gym all day just like she did when she was a rugby wife. The working girl in her got left in the strip club and “she movedddd” into another life. Hard work just isn’t for r Soph she needs it all handed to her on a plate so she can flounce around and take pics and pretend she’s loving the good life. She’s all about materialistic stuff.

Also her Ad’s are absolute cringe. Every product I see her try and sell just makes me want to never buy it as the brand clearly haven’t done their research on her, especially The Style Attic.

Reactions: 1
Whilst I might agree with a little bit of that it still doesn’t take away the fact that shes a bully. Why can’t she own it and like someone on here pointed out just say when I was younger I wasn’t a very nice person and often acted like a dick but that’s not me now. Instead its mic drop and we move. Id love to just see her back to being a mum whos evolved into a working mum. I honestly hope she gets her tit together and the people who claim to love her have some firm conversations with her.

But it doesn’t matter what life throws at Sophie she will always put herself first over anything or anyone and I really mean anyone. Nobody comes before her Its Sophie first and everyone else just slots in where they can. That’s just how shes wired up.

Oh and the starter of the thread is back. Hi nightfeeds 👋 you’ve not posted or liked anything on this thread for months 😀

Hi 😆 I stopped following her as she was doing my head in, all this manifesting madness 😴😴. Re followed for a nose again, still can’t believe how different she is from the normal mum she was 2/3 years ago!

Nicest comment in months liked by the person who started this thread in the first place but hasn’t said a word. Summat smells fishier than the Taag toilets.

Defo not Sophie?! I started this thread months ago, unfollowed her as thought she was bordering on madness. Eg having a life changing illness, then twerking round the bar, apparently manifesting this lifestyle. Saw the thread on my list, had a look, agreed with what was said so liked. Is that ok?

If you looked at what/who else I post on I think it would show I’m not her or ask the mods.

Reactions: 2
Whilst I might agree with a little bit of that it still doesn’t take away the fact that shes a bully. Why can’t she own it and like someone on here pointed out just say when I was younger I wasn’t a very nice person and often acted like a dick but that’s not me now. Instead its mic drop and we move. Id love to just see her back to being a mum whos evolved into a working mum. I honestly hope she gets her tit together and the people who claim to love her have some firm conversations with her.

But it doesn’t matter what life throws at Sophie she will always put herself first over anything or anyone and I really mean anyone. Nobody comes before her Its Sophie first and everyone else just slots in where they can. That’s just how shes wired up.

Oh and the starter of the thread is back. Hi nightfeeds 👋 you’ve not posted or liked anything on this thread for months 😀
Agree with this, Sophie was a horrible girl as a teenager and it doesn't look like she's learnt from that behaviour, instead all she does is deflect. And no, for anyone wondering, she wasn't a shy girl, it's either delusion or she's trying to reimagine her youth.

All that being said, people can change and she still can. She needs to use her platform to talk about motherhood, being a working mum etc, and fitness too, she's in really good shape, otherwise what's the point in the half arsed mentioning of the cook book? There was clearly no agenda behind that little venture other than cash.

I cba even listening to tonights podcast, I can imagine it'll be more of the same boss witch drivel.

Couldn’t agree more with some of the comments today - shes wasting her platform with all this boss witch manifesting gangsters wife shite. She built up a following when she was more normal/relatable and that’s what people want to see - single working mum juggling life, not running around leeds acting like a teenager.

Its not bullying or trolling when people are saying you’ve changed and it’s for the worse, or calling you out for your past crappy behaviour and that is basically the summary of this dry thread that is absolutely not trending 🥴

(also NightFeeds is not Sophie. She’s here but she’s not NightFeeds)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ilthetes no normal content tonherself
Couldn’t agree more with some of the comments today - shes wasting her platform with all this boss witch manifesting gangsters wife shite. She built up a following when she was more normal/relatable and that’s what people want to see - single working mum juggling life, not running around leeds acting like a teenager.

Its not bullying or trolling when people are saying you’ve changed and it’s for the worse, or calling you out for your past crappy behaviour and that is basically the summary of this dry thread that is absolutely not trending 🥴

(also NightFeeds is not Sophie. She’s here but she’s not NightFeeds)
I agree with all of this 👍🙌

What is she doing having a small indoors party a restaurant when you can’t even do that yet? Why has she got sunglasses on inside?

she’s deleted the evidence 😂
hahahahaha as if wonder if she get tattle notifications direct to her phone

i don't listen to the podcasts and i cba with them but tonight's is the most hypocritical thing i've ever heard in my entire life. Sophie telling people not to judge others and gossip about people when that is all she has ever done.

She's basically admitted that he cheated too

Last edited:
I can assure you I have not posted this on behalf of Sophie, its true facts. Im certainly not friends with her but I know people very close to her and they have been seeing each other since around Feb

• Wow
"If I'd have still been with Kal I'd be living in an 800k house and driving round in a Porsche 4x4 now"

Why lie bbz 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

When Kal was at the peak of his career and was the captain at Leeds you only lived in a 250k house on a bog standard new build estate in Ponte and had a BMW with "concept vehicle solutions" Or whatever it was called written down the side in big pink writing that Kal and all the rest of the Leeds players got for free or at a heavily discounted rate in order to promote the finance company 😭😭😭😭

Now he's taken a pay cut to go to Salford I don't really think that sounds very logical lol.

As she said in your podcast with St Moriz, she's aparrently just a normal person. Don't understand this need to have people thinking her fabricated social media life is out of reach for most people 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone sent me a clip of the podcast where she says she's more famous than Kal 😂😂

Like maybe people who knew you before and don't know Kal, but you only have a platform becasue of your husband, and it's a mild platform at that. I've literally never met anyone (who didn't already know of her) who knows of or has heard of her, and that includes people who live and work in leeds, ponte, wakey. You are not famous Soph.

• Haha
Sophie is a Z LIST wannabe celebrity of the 5 towns. Everything she has had from being 19 has been from Kal, if she hadn’t of met him she would still in her office job in Leeds.

Why all of sudden ppl think they are famous because they have fake teeth, tits, fillers and Botox and hide behind a filter in person and their real life is beyond me... flash a bit of nipple and she thinks she’s a goddess. No Sophie your a bleeping mess and a disgrace. Get your nips away, get a real job, look like you enjoy your kids.
self employed my arse
Influencer like duck you are
Keep smashing the steps in the park hun!!! You’ve a long way to go to improve the pancake arse, and boss witch status!

Reactions: 3
I work in digital marketing and with influences for a living and I want to die every time I see someone has agreed to work with her- her “large” following is now because of her natural social media, digital marketing and PR ability - it’s because of who she married.she has not got the skills to really take on any kind of social media/marketing role as an ambassador/influencer. Her followers follow her because of her personal - anyone with any understanding of digital marketing is a fool to get involved.

• Haha
I work in digital marketing and with influences for a living and I want to die every time I see someone has agreed to work with her- her “large” following is now because of her natural social media, digital marketing and PR ability - it’s because of who she married.she has not got the skills to really take on any kind of social media/marketing role as an ambassador/influencer. Her followers follow her because of her personal - anyone with any understanding of digital marketing is a fool to get involved.
wow. I should not be on here after 2 bottles of wine. That made no sense. Apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she’s tried to tone it down this last week? Trying to come across a bit more caring & down to earth!! I don’t think she once mentioned “law of attraction”!!
Then she goes & shows her true narcissistic colours by saying “I get so many people saying they love my energy”!! Very modest Soph!! How many people, honestly, love it when a person enters the room drawing attention to themselves by being the loudest??? I for one, can’t stand it- Come in quietly, sit down, have a drink & shut the duck up!!!!

• Heart
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was being a bit more normal and relatable in this week’s podcast at first...until she started spouting how she hated being referred to as “Kallum’s wife” and was someone in her own right etc etc, and it became apparent she is just ALL about the attention/ materialistic life.
She wrote a blog and gained a following on the back of being his wife, why does she think she’s entitled to be famous all of a sudden?
Also shows she’s a narcissist and resentful of the fame that Kal had which is strange as someone’s wife, she never wanted the quiet life or to be there as a support in the background, she’s just thirsty af for attention!

Shame he cheated on her tho and good they’re co- parenting, but I feel like she has ideas above her stations and just talks a lot of crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.