Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right folks what are we betting this weeks podcast topic is.

I'm really not sure why but I've got a feeling it might be one of these:

1. Being a bad boss ass witch
2. Lawofattractionmanifestation
3. "Trolls"

😄🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont listen to Sophie's pods, I did for maybe her first 4 but it's same old same old. Lost interest now. I'd rather listen to Kal & his mentality recordings, at least they're meaningful and actually mean something real.

Reactions: 2
Right folks what are we betting this weeks podcast topic is.

I'm really not sure why but I've got a feeling it might be one of these:

1. Being a bad boss ass witch
2. Lawofattractionmanifestation
3. "Trolls"

😄🙃🙃🙃
Next podcast will be about how her pozitav maifesting the lawz of attracshun has lead her to be a self employed boss witch who is recieveing non existant death threats by da trollz baby gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice of her to call the father of her children a bleep with their youngest kid sat right next to her. What a horrible creature.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her stories today. They had “mate date” with Izzy.
Just seen it. I hold my hands up, I slip up with the odd duck and bastard in front of the kids like, but I reckon you're a little ore conscious of what you're saying when you're filming yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She makes me feel sick. She’s a creature you’re right.
New fella looks like a steroided version of Kal. Let’s be honest kal was way too good for her.

Tino having his 1-2-1 time with his dad is just the sweetest thing 😍 as for her.... what a drip!

Going to David Lloyd in an ASOS jacket and last season sunglasses doesn’t make you a diva or a superstar. “Who does she think she is” indeed.

Apparently not seeing Ste... I heard she wanted to create a lot of "are they/aren't they" but because it's backfired and more people are talking about his reputation for being a cokehead, she's letting everyone know they're just friends.

Thank god the pubs are open again, everyone loves to blab when they're pissed 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She makes me feel sick. She’s a creature you’re right.
New fella looks like a steroided version of Kal. Let’s be honest kal was way too good for her.
It's weird, the new "fella" Giovanni is obviously good looking, but in a chavvy mid noughties greasy stripper kind of way...Along similar lines to how Peter Andre looked when he went on im a celebrity in 2004 😭 🤦‍♀️ ...I think any woman would choose Kal over him in a heartbeat i'm afraid to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's weird, the new "fella" Giovanni is obviously good looking, but in a chavvy mid noughties greasy stripper kind of way...Along similar lines to how Peter Andre looked when he went on im a celebrity in 2004 😭 🤦‍♀️ ...I think any woman would choose Kal over him in a heartbeat i'm afraid to say.
I don’t believe she’s seeing this Gio- I actually think the person who posted it on here is one of her mates!!

I just dont get this whole set up, its not the mind of a sane and stable mum. I stil love sophie to bits as an insta gossiper/influencer, I think 10/10 for effort, but real life sophie is not this person. Its like she's heading towards breakdown. Might think she's had her time out away from rugby wife limelight, but now her recovery is a car crash waiting to happen and its so sad. Mixing with the worst people from the "in" bars in Leeds might make you the odd £100, but it doesn't make you cool, it gives you the same reputation as them. I honestly feel shes let herself down with all this, shes gone from this beautiful girl who had such a lovely life and she actually wants that again for herself but it's not attractive nor is it even publicity worthy when she portrays it the way she does

Reactions: 5
Whilst I might agree with a little bit of that it still doesn’t take away the fact that shes a bully. Why can’t she own it and like someone on here pointed out just say when I was younger I wasn’t a very nice person and often acted like a dick but that’s not me now. Instead its mic drop and we move. Id love to just see her back to being a mum whos evolved into a working mum. I honestly hope she gets her tit together and the people who claim to love her have some firm conversations with her.

But it doesn’t matter what life throws at Sophie she will always put herself first over anything or anyone and I really mean anyone. Nobody comes before her Its Sophie first and everyone else just slots in where they can. That’s just how shes wired up.

Oh and the starter of the thread is back. Hi nightfeeds 👋 you’ve not posted or liked anything on this thread for months 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.