Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo don't want her dead, I find it funny tbh, it's like watching a spoof of a wannabe influencer , like the sort of character Ricky Gervais would have if he made an "office" type spoof of instagram personas 🤣🤣🤣🥴🤦🏻‍♀️so she can crack on as far as I'm concerned but if she wants stop the tattle thread, maybe stopping these cringe announcements pretending that she's an overnight millionaire would be a start🤣 hashtag boss witch money moves!!!!
The Alan Partridge of influencing.

Reactions: 1
She's Alan Partiridge to a tee! the podcast no one cares about, the delusional self importance, the cringe-worthy brags. Steve Coogan got nothing on this character Sophie has created 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll happily tell her she ain’t chart topping next time she is in the Roundhay flick her bean coffee shop... she continues to AD at any given moment 🙄
Or the next time she in the Aldi with her kids and her Thai burger nips on show. Get some clothes Sophie you scruff. Wonder if Kal reads this and rings her and says sort yourself out???

I do wonder if Kal spends most of his time doing this 🤦🏾

But id be more concerned about the unsavoury arseholes and behaviour shes exposing those kiddies to in her quest to find 7 streams of income. Why isn’t her mum and drip of a brother intervening? Are they tit scared of her or summat?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I reckon kal will tell all before sophie does, he's coming out of his shell a bit more now 🤔
Stephen Clarke isnt with Soph, its a decoy. She is actually with a guy called John D'alberto who goes by the name of Gio. They have been seeing each other a while now I think since around Feb. Steve is just a mate

Stephen Clarke isnt with Soph, its a decoy. She is actually with a guy called John D'alberto who goes by the name of Gio. They have been seeing each other a while now I think since around Feb. Steve is just a mate
And she’s not the only one he’s having a go on, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
mmmmm if that’s the case why did she go on a foursome with the kids to that lodge last month? Gio could well be nailing her but from what I’ve been told so is ste.

• Haha
Gio was there too, wasnt put on her story was on someone elses. Trust me its not Steve those two are just mates, he will probably be trying to crack on to her though to be fair, just using the 'Im your best friend' in the hopes she'll crack

Sorry but im not having it. Why the big secret if there both single? 😕 I know he hangs about with that bellend who plays for Bradford bulls who’s always filming himself driving 😡

Greg ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I've no idea, maybe she doesnt want Kal to know, I mean id want to know if another man was spending time with my 3 kids wouldnt you

oh she’s a self employed influencer but has no content to post? Sorry isn’t that your job sophie? Wonder if style attic and the other brands you work with know you don’t give tit about your content and that you are so desperate for cash (despite being a bad boss bishhhhhhh) that you have to sell any gifted item on depop for a tenner 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.