Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so cute she is making out tattle makes her rich... hun, seriously? You’re making yourself look a right twit. Kallum makes you rich.
Tattle is not trolling. It is a gossip site. The way she gossips with her pals on WhatsApp. Don’t like it? Don’t look.
SECONDLY, HAS ANYONE SEEN DEATH THREATS? Have I missed something? Does she realise when she directs people here they will see that she’s a liar? 😂
THIRDLY, can one of her friends please get her to actually check here? Because she isn’t trending, she isn’t number 1, she has ONE thread that is dead most days and you’re making her look a total idiot. Stop lying to her and telling her we comment after 3 seconds of her posting tit. Her content is as dead as this threat.
I have never known someone SO obsessed with tattle as Sophie is. It’s really weird.
So, my conclusion is that people must be messaging her directly which is bang out of order. I highly doubt it’s anyway here but hey we moveeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the duck can tattle make her rich? she gets gifted a pair of dungarees, gets her mate to take a pic of her wearing them in roundhay park and then tries to sell them on depop for a tenner 😂 ffs just put them in a charity bag if your not gona wear them you scruff 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such a narcissist. Not one person has made a death threat, not one person has commented on her appearance. All anyone is doing is gossiping, just like she does, although while she may just gossip, people here who know her and know her friends, are calling out the lies she peddles on instagram.

Such a shame how someone can have a platform - albeit relatively small - and spend all of her time talking about other people gossiping. Level up Sophie, you're a nobody, anyone who gossips about you already knows you, you basic bore.

Reactions: 2
She’s probably following her own thread and thinks she’s trending whenever there is a new post 😆

Reactions: 3
In a 32 minute podcast, she let her special guest talk for 6 minutes.

The rest is just delirious ranting from a women who’s head we all live in rent free. Level Up. We Move.

Reactions: 5
She’s deffo screen shot the stuff that was said on here about her mates as they are all suddenly back supporting her when they haven’t been for months.
I can-imagine it now she’s messaging them on what’s app begging them to share her new podcast so she can reshare her share (which how annoying is that anyway who care who’s shared it we it’s such a pointless reshare) because she wants the “tattle trolls” to think she still has mates hahahahahaha we move love yes we do

Reactions: 1
Ironic that if it wasn’t for this Tattle thread, she would have duck all else to talk (erratically ramble) about.
Seriously bored of this whole ‘cyber bullying’ issue, there’s a big difference between messaging someone vile abuse directly, and us lot on Tattle having a gossip about your marriage cos you basically told the whole world you trapped your husband 👶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to give her the listening figures but she is NOT a cyber bullying victim and it’s quite frankly insulting to genuine victims.

Having a thread on a gossip site that you don’t have to look at isnt cyber bullying. Might want to take a look at yourself and ask why you’re being gossiped about...
Which she probably created herself 🤷‍♀️

Just a few points I’d like to make on the recent podcast- & Sophie this is not trolling, this is feedback.... Maybe you could answer these during a podcast
You are constantly talking about how Kal suffers from mental illness- how does everything you share & talk about effect him & his mental state? I can only imagine he experiences extreme anxiety just from wondering what you are gonna to post or talk about next!
You once said that what other people think of you is none of your business- so why does this thread bother you so much?
There have been many new members on here since your podcast started- does this not tell you what people actually think about the podcasts?
“Why are people concerned about my relationship” could this be that you promoted this perfect marriage & invited people to read your story?? You can’t pick & choose when you want people to show an interest when you live your life on social media!!

☝🏽this is not trolling!!!
This is people calling you out on the things you do & say!!

• Heart
I gave the podcast a listen last night, I remember the first one saying it was supposed to be about raising three boys and her pregnancy experiences, yet she's never talked about parenthood or pregnancy once.

It's literally another 30+ minutes of Sophie rambling delusional nonsense about being a bigger influencer than she is and will ever be.

I'm guessing Sophie is manifesting Tattle making her rich, because it definitely doesn't, and the only reason she found herself on tattle, is becasue she put herself on here.

She fuels her own drama and fans her own flame because if she didn't, no one would give a fxck.

P.S for someone who doesn't read tattle, you sure do talk about it ALOT.

Reactions: 7
These podcasts are such a bore. Troll troll troll bully bully bully. Mate, nobody has slagged your kids off, nobody has been threatening, violent or abusive. Tattle life is a gossip forum for people in the public eye / social media influencers.

You have signed up to expose your life on a blog website (since removed) and now Instagram and a podcast.

You claimed in your podcast “people want to know if I am still bleeping my husband” (vile) no. People wanted to know if you were still together, which you’re not. And you say it’s nobodies business , I come back to my earlier point YOU MADE A BLOG ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE!!!!!!!! How can that be acceptable and now all of a sudden people wanting to know is not? Just because you’re not together now nobody is entitled to be curious?

this ain’t bullying and nobody has sent Kirby death threats or employment threats etc. And by saying on your podcast my friend who’s a teacher and directing people to this thread when you can clearly see Kirby is a teacher. You’re now letting everyone know publicly that you’re friend who’s on lockdown who’s a teacher is Kirby. Couldn’t write it.

joker.

Reactions: 4
Quick fact check here -

Tattle listen to my podcasts and make me rich - How? https://www.quora.com/Do-Spotify-an... your podcast gets more,not then pay you more. "Apple Podcasts (Apple Music is for music), to my knowledge**, doesn’t pay any podcasters" and "Spotify has started paying podcasts to be exclusive to their platform" (sophie tells us she's on all the different platforms so no money from Spotify 😂 🤦‍♀️) and "Podcasts in general, are typically not funded by some platform. They are freely available and funded by ads, sponsorships, and/or the listeners." Even as someone with duck all knowledge of podcasts I know the only way to monetise it is to have a sponsor who pays for advertising and even then with a following of 16k she must get what, about 3000 streams per episode if she's lucky? Again, according to the article, "The standard rate for a 60 second midroll (in the middle of the podcast) ad spot is $25 per 1000 downloads/streams. You simply work out an average from your last quarter's worth of episodes and charge a fee based on that average." so $25 is £17.74, so even if she does implement sponsorship by industry standards she could make the grand total of £53.22 for a 60 second ad 😭😭😭😭 God I'm so jealous of how rich were making her.

Social media platforms have started asking for ID - funny that, I set up an instagram account for a side business i'm trying out in addition to my day job - haven't done a post on social media announcing what a boss witch I am but WE MOVE - and I wasn't asked for one piece of ID.

Why didn't people just message me direct and ask if my marriage had ended - Last summer when she was going out every night god sent, I seen a lady who looked like she was a Leeds fan probably in her 60's :cry:innocently commented on one of Sophies pics asking "where is Kallum these days", Sophie fired back very aggressively "at home on the sofa, WHY?!!!" Not forgetting she tried until Xmas to make it look like they were sill together, and only admitted when Kal's new birds mate outed her on here...so obviously if people aren't going to get a civilised answer, forums will spring up and people will start wondering...If she hadn't wanted people talking about her marriage, she should have made sure her profile was private as soon as she got with Kal, rather than build up a following from being known as "Kallum Watkins wife" and writing a blog about their relationship called the secret life of a RUGBY WIFE.

These people don't think how trolling affects mental health - And doesnt Sophie think that maybe the fake lifestyle she's created (which she admitted finally 😭) and put out there affects mental health...I can only imagine if any mums split up from their partners and are worrying about finances, or losing their home, or having a job that works around childcare, hearing that they're not starting all these businesses (although fake) would maybe make them feel like a bit of a failure at first glance without knowing the truth.... I know when I started following her me and my ex were in the process of splitting up and her "perfect marriage" made ME feel like a failure, it's not really until this past year I realised it was all a sham anyways and anyone can be "happily married for the gram" if they trap a guy of their choosing, guilt him into marrying you and financing you to be a kept woman.

"I'm just a normal person" - bleeping start acting like it then., rather than "i want to break away from average and show my boys that their Mom is a boss asssss bissshhh"

"I nearly died and the trolls were saying I wasn't as ill as I made out" - Well maybe your next boss witch business can be to write a guide called how to get from ICU to pole grinding in 2 weeks!!

Also, that Jordan talking about getting "trolled". What happened is, she put a post on insta bragging about "I am chuffed because I'm using a MAC NC55 foundation for women of colour", then she started hanging about with Warren Phillips, got featured on the shade borough, then people from there started coming for her....I'm sorry but I can't see how anyone would think that that's not blackfacing...

The worst that's been said on here about Kirby is that you can see her teeth from Space, so yet again more lies. Sophie's shown herself to be full of tit so I'm not buying that people are messaging her death threats either, she's probably realised she sounds a bit pathetic saying people are laughing at her only fools and horses existence so had to make something up cos she had a guest so she didn't sound so ridiculous.

AND THAT IS THE TRUF OF THE MATTA.....
EEsNMvmWsAUL5Oe.jpg

• Heart
Quick fact check here -

Tattle listen to my podcasts and make me rich - How? https://www.quora.com/Do-Spotify-and-Apple-Music-pay-podcasters-on-their-platforms#:~:text=The standard rate for a,fee based on that average.&text=If your podcast gets more,not then pay you more. "Apple Podcasts (Apple Music is for music), to my knowledge**, doesn’t pay any podcasters" and "Spotify has started paying podcasts to be exclusive to their platform" (sophie tells us she's on all the different platforms so no money from Spotify 😂 🤦‍♀️) and "Podcasts in general, are typically not funded by some platform. They are freely available and funded by ads, sponsorships, and/or the listeners." Even as someone with duck all knowledge of podcasts I know the only way to monetise it is to have a sponsor who pays for advertising and even then with a following of 16k she must get what, about 3000 streams per episode if she's lucky? Again, according to the article, "The standard rate for a 60 second midroll (in the middle of the podcast) ad spot is $25 per 1000 downloads/streams. You simply work out an average from your last quarter's worth of episodes and charge a fee based on that average." so $25 is £17.74, so even if she does implement sponsorship by industry standards she could make the grand total of £53.22 for a 60 second ad 😭😭😭😭 God I'm so jealous of how rich were making her.

Social media platforms have started asking for ID - funny that, I set up an instagram account for a side business i'm trying out in addition to my day job - haven't done a post on social media announcing what a boss witch I am but WE MOVE - and I wasn't asked for one piece of ID.

Why didn't people just message me direct and ask if my marriage had ended - Last summer when she was going out every night god sent, I seen a lady who looked like she was a Leeds fan probably in her 60's :cry:innocently commented on one of Sophies pics asking "where is Kallum these days", Sophie fired back very aggressively "at home on the sofa, WHY?!!!" Not forgetting she tried until Xmas to make it look like they were sill together, and only admitted when Kal's new birds mate outed her on here...so obviously if people aren't going to get a civilised answer, forums will spring up and people will start wondering...If she hadn't wanted people talking about her marriage, she should have made sure her profile was private as soon as she got with Kal, rather than build up a following from being known as "Kallum Watkins wife" and writing a blog about their relationship called the secret life of a RUGBY WIFE.

These people don't think how trolling affects mental health - And doesnt Sophie think that maybe the fake lifestyle she's created (which she admitted finally 😭) and put out there affects mental health...I can only imagine if any mums split up from their partners and are worrying about finances, or losing their home, or having a job that works around childcare, hearing that they're not starting all these businesses (although fake) would maybe make them feel like a bit of a failure at first glance without knowing the truth.... I know when I started following her me and my ex were in the process of splitting up and her "perfect marriage" made ME feel like a failure, it's not really until this past year I realised it was all a sham anyways and anyone can be "happily married for the gram" if they trap a guy of their choosing, guilt him into marrying you and financing you to be a kept woman.

"I'm just a normal person" - bleeping start acting like it then., rather than "i want to break away from average and show my boys that their Mom is a boss asssss bissshhh"

"I nearly died and the trolls were saying I wasn't as ill as I made out" - Well maybe your next boss witch business can be to write a guide called how to get from ICU to pole grinding in 2 weeks!!

Also, that Jordan talking about getting "trolled". What happened is, she put a post on insta bragging about "I am chuffed because I'm using a MAC NC55 foundation for women of colour", then she started hanging about with Warren Phillips, got featured on the shade borough, then people from there started coming for her....I'm sorry but I can't see how anyone would think that that's not blackfacing...

The worst that's been said on here about Kirby is that you can see her teeth from Space, so yet again more lies. Sophie's shown herself to be full of tit so I'm not buying that people are messaging her death threats either, she's probably realised she sounds a bit pathetic saying people are laughing at her only fools and horses existence so had to make something up cos she had a guest so she didn't sound so ridiculous.

View attachment 567491
YASSSS QUEENNNNNN

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Quick fact check here -

Tattle listen to my podcasts and make me rich - How? https://www.quora.com/Do-Spotify-and-Apple-Music-pay-podcasters-on-their-platforms#:~:text=The standard rate for a,fee based on that average.&text=If your podcast gets more,not then pay you more. "Apple Podcasts (Apple Music is for music), to my knowledge**, doesn’t pay any podcasters" and "Spotify has started paying podcasts to be exclusive to their platform" (sophie tells us she's on all the different platforms so no money from Spotify 😂 🤦‍♀️) and "Podcasts in general, are typically not funded by some platform. They are freely available and funded by ads, sponsorships, and/or the listeners." Even as someone with duck all knowledge of podcasts I know the only way to monetise it is to have a sponsor who pays for advertising and even then with a following of 16k she must get what, about 3000 streams per episode if she's lucky? Again, according to the article, "The standard rate for a 60 second midroll (in the middle of the podcast) ad spot is $25 per 1000 downloads/streams. You simply work out an average from your last quarter's worth of episodes and charge a fee based on that average." so $25 is £17.74, so even if she does implement sponsorship by industry standards she could make the grand total of £53.22 for a 60 second ad 😭😭😭😭 God I'm so jealous of how rich were making her.

View attachment 567491
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Brilliantly summed up

Quick fact check here -

View attachment 567491
Imagine being an Instagram influencer that admits it’s all fake 🤦‍♀️

Is she for bleeping real ??! How can you bleeping trend on tattle ?

me me me me me me me

also 100% convinced her mates are on here ...cannot be convinced otherwise

Her mates are 10000% on here.

oh and can we address when she said “what do the trolls want, do they want me to kill myself” can’t believe someone would so flippantly mention suicide in a comment. When that hasn’t been mentioned ONCE and judging by the people on this thread, never would. Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her mates are 10000% on here.

oh and can we address when she said “what do the trolls want, do they want me to kill myself” can’t believe someone would so flippantly mention suicide in a comment. When that hasn’t been mentioned ONCE and judging by the people on this thread, never would. Jesus.
Deffo don't want her dead, I find it funny tbh, it's like watching a spoof of a wannabe influencer , like the sort of character Ricky Gervais would have if he made an "office" type spoof of instagram personas 🤣🤣🤣🥴🤦🏻‍♀️so she can crack on as far as I'm concerned but if she wants stop the tattle thread, maybe stopping these cringe announcements pretending that she's an overnight millionaire would be a start🤣 hashtag boss witch money moves!!!!

Last edited:
Trending on tattle, with one thread that the same people comment on. Oh the delusion of this girl.

She always was full of herself, not the shy apparently bullied girl she likes to pretend on her podcasts.

No one wants her dead, no one wants her friends dead, no one said they were happy her step dad died. She needs attention to stay mildly relevant and it is mild because anyone who doesn't follow Rhinos, know Kal, or went to school with her or her friends, does not know who the hell she is.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.