Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her desire to be rich comes from her need for everyone to think she's better than them.

She's said before she's got daddy issues 😂 and must have some massive insecurities based on that.

When she was with Kal she felt that she had superiority over everyone else from alledgedly having a 'happy marriage' to a famous rugby player, him financing her to stay at home and look after the kids, and them being 'relationship goals' according to her blog because they'd overcome loads of obstacles together to be 'so in love.'

Now she's not got that, she still needs the worship, so now in the blink of an eye she's this top tier bad witch 'businesswoman' making millions 😂😂 if that ended she'd find something else again :rolleyes:😭
Absolute this is exactly it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hate to say it, but her money issues come from her mum. She's a gold digger, money and designer obsessed, and there's nothing wrong with liking nice things, but when material objects are all that matters to you and then you're children inherit it, it becomes a sad circle of being hollow.

And as bad as this might sound, when family or friends have lost their partner, the last thing they did was create an instagram account to share pics with their tits hanging out and their knickers on show.

Hate to say it, but her money issues come from her mum. She's a gold digger, money and designer obsessed, and there's nothing wrong with liking nice things, but when material objects are all that matters to you and then you're children inherit it, it becomes a sad circle of being hollow.

And as bad as this might sound, when family or friends have lost their partner, the last thing they did was create an instagram account to share pics with their tits hanging out and their knickers on show.
I said it was learnt behaviour. What’s the tea with her mum?

I hate slagging anyone's mum off, but knowing Col it's obvious why Sophie is the way she is. She's very cold, very pretentious, has been around the block a few times too. Loves a wealthy bloke to provide for her, even though she can provide for herself, she knows if you have a lot of kids the dad's have to cough up the child support to fund your lifestyle.

Completely makes sense why Sophie is promoting this boss witch lifestyle, though her actual lifestyle is funded by Kal.

I had heard about money laundering, wasn't sure if it was a rumour or not, but given how money obsessed they are, it's definitely believable.

Reactions: 2
I hate slagging anyone's mum off, but knowing Col it's obvious why Sophie is the way she is. She's very cold, very pretentious, has been around the block a few times too. Loves a wealthy bloke to provide for her, even though she can provide for herself, she knows if you have a lot of kids the dad's have to cough up the child support to fund your lifestyle.

Completely makes sense why Sophie is promoting this boss witch lifestyle, though her actual lifestyle is funded by Kal.

I had heard about money laundering, wasn't sure if it was a rumour or not, but given how money obsessed they are, it's definitely believable.
Money laundering or fraud I'm sure it was... Doing something dodgy with money anyways... From memory I think she got a suspended sentence only cos the 2 youngest girls were literally toddlers... I'm sure someone who actually knows her will confirm soon ☺

They’ve got the morales of alley cats! They can’t make their own money so they find a fella with plenty or they’ll break the law to get it 🤷‍♀️

Correct me if I’m wrong but surely if you and your husband have now called it quits, don’t you think it’s time to go back to your original surname. She sure is milky every last bit of him! ( in response to her Sophie Watkins ltd on her current post)

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong but surely if you and your husband have now called it quits, don’t you think it’s time to go back to your original surname. She sure is milky every last bit of him! ( in response to her trade marking Sophie Watkins ltd on her current post)
to be fair that could be more to do with the kids so theyve all got the same name

Bit of a lame excuse to me, but each to their own. I personally feel like if you are no longer an item (and both seem to be with other people - moved on) why would you keep your ex’s surname. Because it holds (monetary) value. That’s it. I’m sure if kal was a bum she would be sure quick to change back to her original surname.

Bit of a lame excuse to me, but each to their own. I personally feel like if you are no longer an item (and both seem to be with other people - moved on) why would you keep your ex’s surname. Because it holds (monetary) value. That’s it. I’m sure if kal was a bum she would be sure quick to change back to her original surname.
To be fair my mum kept her ex husbands name so our names would still be the same, and she’s a teacher so if it suddenly changed in her mid 50s, the kids would be asking a lot of questions.

I don't think keeping the name would be a big deal if it was anyone else because they are still married and the kids have the name, but you just know she's keeping it and making no effort to divorce him any time soon to keep the fifteen minutes on insta fame.

I don't think keeping the name would be a big deal if it was anyone else because they are still married and the kids have the name, but you just know she's keeping it and making no effort to divorce him any time soon to keep the fifteen minutes on insta fame.
She’ll be waiting for him to sign for the next big club & then she’ll beg him to take her back!! I think he’s just as bad though

She’ll be waiting for him to sign for the next big club & then she’ll beg him to take her back!! I think he’s just as bad though
Agreed!

Exactly!

I'm gonna delve into the podcast today, cyber bullying apparently, which is very wrong, but talking behind people's backs is absolutely fine with Soph.

As is making Bebo pages to take the piss out of how other girls look 🙃

Sophie needs to google the definition of cyber bullying and bullying in general because she is far from a victim of it.

• Heart
If it wasn’t for us, she wouldn’t have half the content. So, you’re welcome Sophie babes 😘🤣

Nor would she have anything to fill in her Apple podcast bio. I felt my toes curling the first time I read it. Mrs Hinch is on about 300 threads, Sophie has one. You are not the most talked about person on Tattle, let alone five towns hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to give her the listening figures but she is NOT a cyber bullying victim and it’s quite frankly insulting to genuine victims.

Having a thread on a gossip site that you don’t have to look at isnt cyber bullying. Might want to take a look at yourself and ask why you’re being gossiped about...

The weirdest thing for me is - why is she constantly directing people to a place that has nothing but negative feedback. Her little bad bish mates haven’t even come on to defend her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.