Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, her face looked very bloated.
The outfits she tried on in Dior ... 🤦‍♀️
I came on here to say the same thing. She needs to stop with her face. She is a pretty woman anyhow but she is starting to look scary

Reactions: 2
I watched her last vlog and have now just seen her latest IG post ...geez, her face has changed so much. She is almost unrecognisable. Is it just due to the Botox / filler ?

I feel terrible for saying this, because I like Sophie ... well, like her as much as I could like someone I've never met ... but she is not looking as pretty as she used to. Her features look quite "hard".
Don't get me started on her fashion choices, yikes !!
Before :
640ed0c2ab1697455816c46030b0349c.jpg

After :
Screenshot_20230727_135629_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_135812_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_135631_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_135644_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_135655_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230727_135707_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Her face is a mess - very distorted. Why on earth does she want to look like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her video about the bunny was really honest and I appreciate her sharing how sad it is to put to sleep your pets. That being said, I sense she has not been doing that well mentally in general and that reflects on falling into silly trends and using way too much botox/filler.

I hate there are so many dodgy practicioners willing to inject anyone willing to pay for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched her recent video/what did you think?

Not sure you can refer to this as a spoiler alert 😂 but if you want to watch yourself first stop reading here - she’s mentioned savings & investments before briefly which I rate her for as a lot of YouTubers/pushers of consumerism never do. This announcement sounds like they’ve reconsidered what they want out of life and they’re making it happen, it’s nice to hear and good for her tbh. IMO this sort of content will be a lot more interesting to watch…

Reactions: 7
Just watched video and I agree 100% with her point of view, I wish more influencers had the gut to realise that the content in 2023 needs to change and be a bit more in tone with what is going on in the world. It is also part of growing up, as she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All I can find is a pic of the purple extensions but not her actual hair 😂 someone screenshot please!!

• Haha
I'm confused by her channel. She says she's done with luxury but then she posts shopping vlogs and unboxings. Mixed messages. Can't follow her anymore.

Reactions: 11
This gal is having a hell of a life crisis. She should take a break and focus on her mental health.

She lost a pet and the cost of the living in the UK is bananas at the moment, it is obvious some influencers have been outpriced by those major luxury outlets. I used to follow Laura Blair (also UK Youtuber) and has been ranting over and over about price increases and the cost of living for about a year now, very similar "influencer having a crisis" content lol

Yes with 10k you can take a really fancy holiday trip (regarding Sophie's explanation on why she's going for trips now). But that's not the point, there's people that has the 10k for the trip and the 10k for the Chanel bag. Luxury brands couldn't care less about influencers crying out about their price increase.

Reactions: 8
This gal is having a hell of a life crisis. She should take a break and focus on her mental health.

She lost a pet and the cost of the living in the UK is bananas at the moment, it is obvious some influencers have been outpriced by those major luxury outlets. I used to follow Laura Blair (also UK Youtuber) and has been ranting over and over about price increases and the cost of living for about a year now, very similar "influencer having a crisis" content lol

Yes with 10k you can take a really fancy holiday trip (regarding Sophie's explanation on why she's going for trips now). But that's not the point, there's people that has the 10k for the trip and the 10k for the Chanel bag. Luxury brands couldn't care less about influencers crying out about their price increase.
Interesting post and agree re the luxury market and its intended buyers. Whilst we had a low interest rate economy for many middle or higher earners spending a few grand on a handbag was somewhat inconsequential, either because they had the cash or access to a 0% credit card to fund it. Emergency funds/savings less important due to ease of access to & low cost of credit. Now the stakes are just so much higher - much of the middle earning market are out the game entirely, and for higher earners with mortgages at ~5% rates it’s insanity to put that much cash into a bag when higher rates are more likely than not the new status quo. Also the opportunity cost is obscene, for every £1 I overpay on my mortgage I save £2.40 across its term, it’s hard to justify an entry level Chanel bag at £5k but prioritising that over your mortgage actually costs you £12.4k 🫣 And I say that as someone who is lucky to not be remotely close to highly leveraged. Really this schit is for the wealthy now and maybe this is problematic to say but I cringe to think of anyone who isn’t mortgage free with a fab pension pot growing buying into it all. Which is why I think good for Sophie denouncing it (somewhat - agree it’s not remotely consistent lol).

I think Sophie’s coming across as discombobulated as she’s not just coming out and saying it. We lived in a weird bubble of low interest rates & a low cost of living (for the UK specifically, our food costs are super low versus rest of Europe) for a decade and now it’s over and it’s back to reality at best/a real nasty shock for some. She’d probably do better to pivot into financial coaching to help some of the girlies out the holes they’ve gotten into over the past decade, that seems to be a big trend online now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else surprised by her lack of knowledge in the Italy vlogs? I never expected her to act as tour guide, but for a seemingly well-educated woman, she couldn't even name the Duomo...

• Wow
Was anyone else surprised by her lack of knowledge in the Italy vlogs? I never expected her to act as tour guide, but for a seemingly well-educated woman, she couldn't even name the Duomo...
Yeh I was quite surprised, didn’t realise she was such a bimbo 😂!

Between those satanic shoes and her hair it's hard to say anything positive. People are also wising up to her lack of taste given this was the most liked comment. Her style choices, the fillers, and her not wanting to have children - she might have a deep fear surrounding aging.
It's weird to think she's worried about ageing when her husband David is 13 years older than her.

It's weird to think she's worried about ageing when her husband David is 13 years older than her.
Perhaps but that’s her husband and not her herself, but you don’t think those hair and shoe choices are a sign? I think she may have some sociopathic or narcissistic tendencies. I’ve watched her for quite a while and I’ve noticed she does slip up her mask at times with her ‘nice and relatable’ act for the camera. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but a person of her age, position, and privilege not wanting to have children is quite strange and caused me to examine her much more closely. She is truly ultra capitalistic and very superficial. I know I’m not the only one who has noticed this as other YouTubers have picked up on her behaviours as well.

I know I’m not the only one who has noticed this as other YouTubers have picked up on her behaviours as well.
Could you name who? I am all for the drama tbh 🍿

In my book, she is just an average influencer with a controversial (to not say, quite tacky 😂) fashion taste. But I usually like her tops as some are quite alternative.

Yes, if you ever wondered who buys those crazy tops and keeps Sophie's channel alive, that's me, I am the problem (I'll sort myself out lol)

Sophie is part of a much bigger trend of millenials not wanting kids and freacking out about getting older, I have plenty of friends that are going trough the exact same phase (career focused, plenty of botox and fillers, body dysmorphia) but they may not have a Youtube channel to share their crisis with the world.

I do not judge neither Sophie or my friends, but it helped me to confirm that I want kids and I am not going crazy with fillers and rather investing on dermatological / high quality treatments.

• Haha