Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread on her and just wanted to make one...

What does everyone think about her? I'm 50/50 with her, I watch her videos because I am curious about her life and spending.

Any thoughts?

640ed0c2ab1697455816c46030b0349c.jpg

Reactions: 3
I used to watch a lot of her videos, I enjoyed her story times. The ghost one especially was really good, and she speaks really eloquently, however I do wonder how she makes her money, she buys so many designer cars and handbags

Reactions: 7
I really like Sophie as a person, however I find her style quite tacky so only watch her non-fashion related videos. I think she’s a breath of fresh air on YouTube tbh.

Reactions: 18
I think her and her husband are the real-deal in terms of business success - either that or lottery winners. She ain't buying fakes and those cars of theirs ain't freebies for a couple months, that couple have the financial wherewithal to walk in the showroom and pony up the reddies for a Lambo. YouTube could close down tomorrow and it wouldn't affect Sophie one iota. Whereas inthefrow, Lydiot and 99% of the rest of them would be immediately unemployed and probably suicidal.

I do wonder though, if her husband isn't the bigger success? What is it she does again - web design or marketing or something? And her story is she went from office grunt to her own company/contractor? I don't think a contractor's wages would be Lambo money, certainly designer handbag money, but they look like the millionaire lifestyle rather than the doing-very-well lifestyle.

But I like her. She doesn't annoy and comes over as quite matter of fact and down to earth. I like her spending spree vids.

On the other forum-that-shall-not-be mentioned, I read someone saying she used to be overweight and it's like she married her husband not realising she could do much better.... which given the lifestyle he's given her/adds to, has to be just about one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Like, how much better could she do?! The hawt, broke bartender in Faliraki? :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think her and her husband are the real-deal in terms of business success - either that or lottery winners. She ain't buying fakes and those cars of theirs ain't freebies for a couple months, that couple have the financial wherewithal to walk in the showroom and pony up the reddies for a Lambo. YouTube could close down tomorrow and it wouldn't affect Sophie one iota. Whereas inthefrow, Lydiot and 99% of the rest of them would be immediately unemployed and probably suicidal.

I do wonder though, if her husband isn't the bigger success? What is it she does again - web design or marketing or something? And her story is she went from office grunt to her own company/contractor? I don't think a contractor's wages would be Lambo money, certainly designer handbag money, but they look like the millionaire lifestyle rather than the doing-very-well lifestyle.

But I like her. She doesn't annoy and comes over as quite matter of fact and down to earth. I like her spending spree vids.

On the other forum-that-shall-not-be mentioned, I read someone saying she used to be overweight and it's like she married her husband not realising she could do much better.... which given the lifestyle he's given her/adds to, has to be just about one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Like, how much better could she do?! The hawt, broke bartender in Faliraki? :rolleyes::LOL:
Agree what you say
She is the one YouTuber truely thankful for PR products and never brag about wt she has
Her style might not be for everyone but her attitude is

Reactions: 19
I used to watch a lot of her videos, I enjoyed her story times. The ghost one especially was really good, and she speaks really eloquently, however I do wonder how she makes her money, she buys so many designer cars and handbags
She has a marketing company.
I think she's truly thankful for what she's got... and talks openly about her past debts as a student and her eating disorder.
She always discloses ads and gifts etc.
I like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I really like Sophie. Comparing to other hags on YT, she is truly breath of fresh air. Her and Cristine from Simplynaillogical. Cris does the podcasts and these are brilliant. Both are good examples of accomplished young women with ongoing career outside YouTube.

Reactions: 11
I love Sophie! She speaks so well and just seems so genuine. I love how she just owns what she likes and doesn’t necessarily go with trends. Nice to see someone enjoy clothes rather than wear for effect!

Reactions: 13
I really like her too - the looks she puts together are sometimes very questionable, but I appreciate the fact she’s original and putting her own spin on things.

She really impressed me at the start of lockdown when she moved away from hauls and mega spending and switched to fashion advice and different content. She doesn’t always get it right (the letters segment at the end of some her videos makes me cringe so hard), but for me she’s one of the few luxury youtubers where I’m genuinely interested in what she has to share.

Reactions: 13
I really like Sophie. She seems genuine when she's talking about items and doesn't pretend to "love" everything like some YouTubers do. Not into everything she buys or wears but I find her videos interesting.

Reactions: 4
I really like her. She's got a real job, she's extremely kind to her fans, and she's so secure in herself that critiques don't seem to bother her. Plus, I don't buy designer bags, but she gives what seems like actual useful advice on that stuff. Like "don't buy Chanel jewelry with stones in it" for instance.

I like her. Shes open and straight up about money etc. Like her advice on how to work your way up etc and honesty about brands and bags
Youtube is just a hobby for her and it shows

Reactions: 10
I like Sophie but god some of her outfits are awful. Which actually is a bit endearing, I suppose.

Reactions: 6
Her style is not to my taste but I really like her. Speaks well, not a cliche, and seems genuinely nice.

Came across her channel when I was researching a luxury purchase I was thinking of making. She is a delight to watch in comparison to young you tubers who are incredibly samey and over materialistic with fast fashion. She’s truly herself and knows her tit!

Love Her. Articulated. Informed, gives great advice on luxury spending. Genuine and most importantly: independent perspectives on trends and Brands.

I also just found her doing bag research. Love watching her vids, honest and down to earth.

Reactions: 3
I did really like her...however recently I think her videos have got boring she just seems to go on.
Don’t like her style either but that never bothered me!

Reactions: 2