Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps but that’s her husband and not her herself, but you don’t think those hair and shoe choices are a sign? I think she may have some sociopathic or narcissistic tendencies. I’ve watched her for quite a while and I’ve noticed she does slip up her mask at times with her ‘nice and relatable’ act for the camera. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but a person of her age, position, and privilege not wanting to have children is quite strange and caused me to examine her much more closely. She is truly ultra capitalistic and very superficial. I know I’m not the only one who has noticed this as other YouTubers have picked up on her behaviours as well.
From where I see it the hair and shoe choices are just a sign of her bad taste, I'm not sure if she's a sociopath or narcissist. I do agree though that I think the super sweet innocent persona could be false. I don't imagine she's a horrible person or anything but I doubt she's as cotton candy sweet as she makes out. Also, not sure why her choice not to have children has to do with anything, some people just don't want kids, and others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From where I see it the hair and shoe choices are just a sign of her bad taste, I'm not sure if she's a sociopath or narcissist. I do agree though that I think the super sweet innocent persona could be false. I don't imagine she's a horrible person or anything but I doubt she's as cotton candy sweet as she makes out. Also, not sure why her choice not to have children has to do with anything, some people just don't want kids, and others do.
Yeah, I don't believe she is as nice as she makes out. She has been quite a sh*tty friend to 3 of her very good influencer friends - made me side eye her tbh.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I don't believe she is as nice as she makes out. She has been quite a sh*tty friend to 3 of her very good influencer friends - made me side eye her tbh.
That’s true. She went to Claire wedding at the Ritz but they never mention each other these days. Which other influencers was she ‘friends’ with?

Reactions: 1
I have only just found this thread, haven’t watched any of her videos in ages but wow …. What’s happened to her ? She seems very unhappy.

That’s true. She went to Claire wedding at the Ritz but they never mention each other these days. Which other influencers was she ‘friends’ with?
Ericasgirlyworld. She was being stalked by a fellow influencer along with Jerusha Couture and Minks4All. The stalker was NUTS !!! Certifiable. Scary stuff. Erica took her to court. Sophie remained (IG) friends with the stalker, still liked and commented on her posts. These are your 'friends' albeit IG friends but you cannot ignore the elephant in the room. All those ladies were not making up the stories. Maybe it's petty but it didn't sit right with together with the Claire Chanelle / Lydia Millen situation.

• Wow
Ericasgirlyworld. She was being stalked by a fellow influencer along with Jerusha Couture and Minks4All. The stalker was NUTS !!! Certifiable. Scary stuff. Erica took her to court. Sophie remained (IG) friends with the stalker, still liked and commented on her posts. These are your 'friends' albeit IG friends but you cannot ignore the elephant in the room. All those ladies were not making up the stories. Maybe it's petty but it didn't sit right with together with the Claire Chanelle / Lydia Millen situation.
Where can I read more about this? I'm so out of the loop. And what's the Claire/Lydia situation?

wow, that’s insane! Not sure how I missed hearing/reading about this. Thanks for sharing @Namima !

• Heart
Sophie’s just shared a video about why her and David don’t want to have kids… because a ‘viewer emailed her about it a couple of weeks ago’ 🫢

Reactions: 3
Where can I read more about this? I'm so out of the loop. And what's the Claire/Lydia situation?
It happened about 4 or 5 years ago. I'm not sure if Erica still has the vlogs up - she may have done 2 or 3 vids explaining the situation. Jerusha and minks mentioned the stalker in response to Erica's vlog but didn't say much more. I actually followed 😅 the stalker 'influencer' on IG for a short time but unfollowed as she was, in fact, a nut and a bit of a grifter.

Lydia and Claire were BFFs for a while. Husbands became good friends as well. The problem was (and still is) that Lydia cannot maintain any friendships unless she is the Alpha and her friends bow down to her.
In this situation, Claire (or rather her husband) was the one with the $$$, the walk in closet full of designer bags, the big house and fancy car. Lydia tried so hard to impress Claire and her hubby. A box of Chanel make up as presents whilst Claire gifted her a Harrods hot chocolate loooool. Asking the price of Claire's Hermes stuff. Claire was horrified.
The friendship took a strain just before Lydjia's wedding but it was too late to uninvite Calire and hubby.
The gist or what Claire alluded to was that Lydia's main gripe was that Claire copied her by panelling her house. And Lydia would not ever like her IG posts. Nuts !
Lydia had, in fact, just bought her (new build Bunga) house but had not moved in. Claire, however, was slowly renovating her Essex home. And really, everyone was doing panelling. They still are. Influencers and their first world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we know the name of the stalker influencer? 👀 Is Sophie still following this person?

Not to defend sophie's but I recall she explained her IG was hacked/blocked for a long period of time, unsure if she got a normal access again as I eventually stopped watching all Sophie's videos, I may watch one every other video from time to time now

Can we know the name of the stalker influencer? 👀 Is Sophie still following this person?

Not to defend sophie's but I recall she explained her IG was hacked/blocked for a long period of time, unsure if she got a normal access again as I eventually stopped watching all Sophie's videos, I may watch one every other video from time to time now
It was such a long time ago but what I do remember of the stalker was she had "Princess" in her IG name 🤭 She was either Brazilian / Argentinian and she lived in Miami but travelled alot to NYC. She lived in one of those very exclusive buildings in Miami and she was also always fighting with people in the building. *why do I remember the most random pieces of info 😅* Erica and her met via IG but then met in person for lunch when Erica was visiting Miami - at that time, Erica lived in Boston. Things then went south. Erica sued her, her court costs were quite high, so Erica had set up a GoFundMe to help with the court costs ... people were not impressed as during that time she bought herself a Lady Dior😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else surprised by her lack of knowledge in the Italy vlogs? I never expected her to act as tour guide, but for a seemingly well-educated woman, she couldn't even name the Duomo...
In the past she mixed up Royal Albert Hall with Royal Festival Hall whilst looking at the RFH. For someone who claims to be Londoner (I am convinced she lives in or near Guilford) its pretty telling…. That she is not often in London ( other than in Harrods) and definitely not culturally immersed. She went to Tate Modern once and was baffled by artwork.
---
Perhaps but that’s her husband and not her herself, but you don’t think those hair and shoe choices are a sign? I think she may have some sociopathic or narcissistic tendencies. I’ve watched her for quite a while and I’ve noticed she does slip up her mask at times with her ‘nice and relatable’ act for the camera. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but a person of her age, position, and privilege not wanting to have children is quite strange and caused me to examine her much more closely. She is truly ultra capitalistic and very superficial. I know I’m not the only one who has noticed this as other YouTubers have picked up on her behaviours as well.
Sorry but any person of any age, position or privilege may or may not want to have kids. Its called choice. My partner and I never wanted to have kids and we are tad older than Sophie. And yes, we live comfortably and many our friends are in similar position and also made this choice. And honestly only strange thing is that someone would think making personal choice is strange and voice it without second thought just because they cannot relate. I encourage you to have empathy in matters you might struggle to relate to. Everyone has right to live their life as the see fit.

On the other hand, I agree that Sophie seems to be in crisis. 1000s of bags and nowhere to go. More artificial flowers than Mrs Hyacinth Bucket. Ultra infantilisation of her style. The wardrobe she packed for Italy was ridiculous and she could have taken more pink bags rather than peeled of matte lady dior. She simply cannot put together a chic outfit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched Sophie recently she has the worst fashion taste, it’s clear she has money to enjoy luxury but its true money can’t buy class, after the primary haul! Why doesn’t she hire a stylist? And sell some of those awful bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched Sophie recently she has the worst fashion taste, it’s clear she has money to enjoy luxury but its true money can’t buy class, after the primary haul! Why doesn’t she hire a stylist? And sell some of those awful bags.
What in S&M is going on with all the plastic and vinyl trousers? Dominatrix ambitions? And pairing everything with embellished Manolo-like pumps ( the mod shots from attic) ? She doesn’t have good quality coat, unless you count these ones which belong in 2007 and are at least 1 size too small. Nice grey wool or cashmere coat, slightly oversized would work great with her colour palette. She has shown bags saying they don't fit her stuff. Between blatant ad for Matches fashion. What about the tiny bags she bought ( inc tiny Chanel bucket bag) - some of the bags she has shown before are way smaller than bags she supposedly is not using because they are too small. I cannot understand why she would not buy pink crystal Prada 2005 reissue? She loves pink. Bought pink Prada puffer coat. Surely this is better than horrible bags from Etsy and this crystalised monstrosity from Matches, very much looking like Zara or Mango. She used to love her denim saddle bag, what happened? I can fit loads in my saddle, not sure why is she saying she cannot? Her denim version looks great with jeans. Easy outfit, but I guess without decent shoes or boots that might be hard to assemble ( especially if all her shoes are from Vivaia!). But still, she bought multiple items with houndstooth patterns, can we not see some styling with Dior bag gifted by David at xmas some time ago?
Where is her Lady Dior in houndstooth plaited leather? The studded one? The cream and golden canvas one? What is this obsession with matte one?
Her bag collection was great , I am amazed she is not using her bags. Not gifting them either.
And now we hear that her boobs were product of consultation with Botched fellas. She has never mentioned this before (as far I am aware). I am just so confused by her creative choices for videos. Ok, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love this look (minus the glittery horror bag), as I admitted is myself to blame keeping Sophie's channel alive :LOL:

But yeah... her style is overall, worse than ever. She's trying to sell cheap AF crappy items and keeps complaining about designer bags, girl, we watch your channel because we like designer items. The 4k you paid for Chanel back in the day are the 10k of 2023, is called inflation.

In this video says that "she put on some weight" during the trip and has not been able to lose it. What weight are you trying to lose????

Connected to the cosmetic treatments video, hope she invests in some good quality therapy time, no shame on it, just feels like it really needs to slow down the pace.

1702852406625.png

Reactions: 8
I've noticed she's lost the plot a little. Churning out repetitive vlogs and pushing tat on us. Has she lost business?

Reactions: 5
Has she lost business?
She did not mention this but is a fact, no influencer making a comfortable living outside Youtube / Social Media opens a Patreon or promotes cheap crap. It damages your brand and those items are SO difficult to style well.

Reactions: 7