Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love those chunky shoes šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗ the whole outfit is terrible, but yes there's a lot of delusional gals out there purchasing those chunky platform things, I have a few already. Will sort myself out lol

Reactions: 2
I've noticed she's lost the plot a little. Churning out repetitive vlogs and pushing tat on us. Has she lost business?
Good question. Someone said that she works in automotive marketing. This would make sense, especially with her luxury cars collection. However, as she seems to be lost and not particularly educated in basic marketing forces in luxury branding, she might be losing customers. She discussed pricing and desirability of luxury brands recently but failed to mention marketing forces, dependencies, 4P, SWOT, PESTLE etc, also she struggled to explain luxury marketing strategies - she rambled on, not very eloquently, using basic vocabulary, like she was not familiar with the luxury marketing strategies and could not describe rules to leverage sales in context of what her observations were. The prospective clients who would contract her and David could have watched this struggle and their confidence in her ability to deliver (ground breaking content and marketing campaign across digital media ) would be shaken, resulting in lost contracts.
I know she is reading here ( we said she had no decent shoes - suddenly Louboutin shoes collection pops out ), so expect video on marketing soon.

also wanted to mention her ridiculous advice on ā€œhow to save over Ā£400 on Gucci bagā€ Just get someone to give you Ā£400 worth of gift card/credit at Flannels Et VoilĆ 
---
Yikes.

Just because you can buy the shoes, doesnt mean you should buy the shoes.

View attachment 2728650View attachment 2728651
This look is giving ā€œI shop for fakes in Turkey and my inspiration is Love Island and TOWIE circa 2012 and I also wear pyjamas and dressing gown when buying milk and fags in corner shopā€

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
also wanted to mention her ridiculous advice on ā€œhow to save over Ā£400 on Gucci bagā€ Just get someone to give you Ā£400 worth of gift card/credit at Flannels Et VoilĆ 
--
I came on here to say the same thing about the Gucci bag, she said she got a discount and stay tuned to see how I did it! No you didnā€™t get a discount, you had a voucher, the bag was still paid for full price.
Also hasnā€™t she said before, you should only buy what you really want. Well clearly she wanted the pink and not the blue but she settled on the blue because she could pay Ā£400 less. Seems silly to me when sheā€™s already spending almost Ā£2000. Sheā€™ll probably end up selling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My favourite is when she says she got her bags at a discount and then says she used her Harrods pointsā€¦what a steal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why did she buy that iridescent bag? Remember she had 2 Chanel boys like that and never wore them. Always such ugly bags, ok i know taste is subjective. But still.

Reactions: 4
Has she done any closet / bag collection video? It seems she may return a LOT of those impulsive purchases, mostly if there were affiliate or sponsored links.

Has she done any closet / bag collection video? It seems she may return a LOT of those impulsive purchases, mostly if there were affiliate or sponsored links.
She did do a bag collection video but I canā€™t remember when it was. Maybe sometime last year? She definitely buys bags in for videos and then returns them although Iā€™ve never heard her actually state this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What in S&M is going on with all the plastic and vinyl trousers? Dominatrix ambitions? And pairing everything with embellished Manolo-like pumps ( the mod shots from attic) ? She doesnā€™t have good quality coat, unless you count these ones which belong in 2007 and are at least 1 size too small. Nice grey wool or cashmere coat, slightly oversized would work great with her colour palette. She has shown bags saying they don't fit her stuff. Between blatant ad for Matches fashion. What about the tiny bags she bought ( inc tiny Chanel bucket bag) - some of the bags she has shown before are way smaller than bags she supposedly is not using because they are too small. I cannot understand why she would not buy pink crystal Prada 2005 reissue? She loves pink. Bought pink Prada puffer coat. Surely this is better than horrible bags from Etsy and this crystalised monstrosity from Matches, very much looking like Zara or Mango. She used to love her denim saddle bag, what happened? I can fit loads in my saddle, not sure why is she saying she cannot? Her denim version looks great with jeans. Easy outfit, but I guess without decent shoes or boots that might be hard to assemble ( especially if all her shoes are from Vivaia!). But still, she bought multiple items with houndstooth patterns, can we not see some styling with Dior bag gifted by David at xmas some time ago?
Where is her Lady Dior in houndstooth plaited leather? The studded one? The cream and golden canvas one? What is this obsession with matte one?
Her bag collection was great , I am amazed she is not using her bags. Not gifting them either.
And now we hear that her boobs were product of consultation with Botched fellas. She has never mentioned this before (as far I am aware). I am just so confused by her creative choices for videos. Ok, rant over.
Well, I don't think we need any more proof that she reads here. Alsoā€¦. Comments! Obviously they will be deleted soon. How is it possible that she cannot remember whether she received the bag as gift from her husband? She said that they donā€™t really gift each other that much, so she should especially remember those big ticket items.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, I don't think we need any more proof that she reads here. Alsoā€¦. Comments! Obviously they will be deleted soon. How is it possible that she cannot remember whether she received the bag as gift from her husband? She said that they donā€™t really gift each other that much, so she should especially remember those big ticket items.
I was stunned she couldn't remember that and mentions it such a casual way. As for that ridiculous Salvatore bag. Now I know who buys that crazy bags! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
This is absolutely not a nice way to style a cropped jumper šŸ«£ the trousers are actually nice (at least they're not Sophie's usual skinny jeans) but the shoes kind of ruin the look. Some simple flat shoes - a loafer, or a ballerina pump would be so much nicer!

I haven't clicked on her video in months so decided to finally go ahead and push the "unsubscribe" button at long last, but before that I decided to just watch this video for a few moment to remind myself what I will not be missing šŸ˜†

1708612494014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is absolutely not a nice way to style a cropped jumper šŸ«£ the trousers are actually nice (at least they're not Sophie's usual skinny jeans) but the shoes kind of ruin the look. Some simple flat shoes - a loafer, or a ballerina pump would be so much nicer!

I haven't clicked on her video in months so decided to finally go ahead and push the "unsubscribe" button at long last, but before that I decided to just watch this video for a few moment to remind myself what I will not be missing šŸ˜†

View attachment 2773141
I hate those cheap Manolo knockoffs she is wearing with every styled outfit. Why? They donā€™t go! Its either crappy trainers or these.
Have you noticed that her Lady Dior with studs made an appearance? I personally think it is her best Lady Dior, it is so gorgeous. Again, I cannot help to think she reads here. I questioned why she is favouring Lady Dior in black matte and we never see other bags and suddenly all of them make an entrance.

I barely watch her and I remember that David bought her that black and white Dior bag, what the heck..

Her Fendi outfit in the last vlog looked horrendous with that weird sports bra.

She has zero sense of style. She only likes logos - thatā€™s it

Reactions: 8
IMG_4498.jpeg

I just canā€™t comprehend why she likes this plastic choker so muchā€¦

• Haha