Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband seemed quite fed up with her and snappy in the last few vlogs he 'appeared' in. Especially the Costco vlog.
I don't blame him, Sophie has become quite annoying in the last year or so.

Sophie selling the more than 20 of her bags means either money is tight and they're liquidating the unnecessary 'assets' or she's eyeing an Hemes bag from a reseller - sometimes double or triple the price if not direct from the store.
How things have changed when a short time ago she said she would never buy into the hype of the Hermes waiting / wish list, buying unnecessary Hermes items to get a quota bag etc.

The new 'sitting in my car, just chatting with my friends' :rolleyes: channel is an absolute waste of her time and just a cash grab for sponsorships and Affiliate links.
What next, mukbang in the GTS ?
Just took a look at companies house because I remember their accounts always being fairly good, you’re right things do look like they’re on a downward trajectory somewhat 😬 it also makes sense - they work with SMBs who are (sadly) hugely impacted by the current economy.

The YouTube content is chaotic for me. It’s always like QVC with the cheap bits she promotes and then either filler content or poorly filmed outdoors stuff. I’d rather she posted less frequently but better, but that’s not gonna make her Adsense revenue is it lol.

Reactions: 12
So nothing has changed with her, I stopped watching her too because I couldn’t stand her always changing opinions. One videos she says Chanel is too expensive and bad quality then ends up buying three new Chanel bags or says she’s not buying more bags then has a massive haul…she can change her mind but it would be nice for her to acknowledge why she did it. I think she either buys things because she has no impulse control or to have material for her videos.

Also what about her bunnies?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So nothing has changed with her, I stopped watching her too because I couldn’t stand her always changing opinions. One videos she says Chanel is too expensive and bad quality then ends up buying three new Chanel bags or says she’s not buying more bags then has a massive haul…she can change her mind but it would be nice for her to acknowledge why she did it. I think she either buys things because she has no impulse control or to have material for her videos.

Also what about her bunnies?
I think 2 of her bunnies died.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I stopped watching her when she was always slagging the Dior saddle bag then bought one, she did the same with Dior book tote, she kept criticising the bag then once again….she ended up by buying it. she’s not consistent in her opinions

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched it but her face in the thumbnail of the lidl video. Don’t like it? duck off back to m and s which you thought was expensive. But if it’s click bait, I still think it’s in poor taste, us simpletons know Lidl bakery is 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, it is really bad, all time high tacky, I unfollowed a few months ago and missed her new channel, this reads as 2015 in a very weird way

1718286487707.png

I watched her video about being "lost" (kuddos for the self awareness) and she states that luxury has peaked, that people has not as much money as before etc etc, all excuses for her own lack of budget in my opinion. Which is ok, the economy is rough, but luxury Youtube is still a thing, in London I cross people wearing luxury everyday, this trend is not going anywhere

Reactions: 11