Sophie Shohet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very sweet, and I have enjoyed her videos for about 10 years but lately there seems to be something so dull about the videos. The topics, the clothes, the bags. It seems like she's churning stuff out to pay the bills rather than keeping it as a hobby like she always says she does. Also, and I feel somewhat guilty saying this, but she seems to have had an awful lot of filler lately which doesn't seem to suit. I do like Sophie very much, and find her refreshing compared to others but my god her fashion sense is diabolical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s not to love about Sophie’s tacky style and cankles?! A woman driving around in cars that cost over $100K with THE tackiest choices in clothing, jewelry, etc. Part of me thinks she does it to be “relatable” to her followers who don’t have as much. She’s a marketeer after all …

Reactions: 3
I ageee that her style is very tacky (and even more so frumpy) but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her legs, that just seems the way her body is built as she’s pretty slim already - she doesn’t have cankles?

anyway, I haven’t watched her videos in maybe a year but went on her IG recently and expected her follower number to be higher as she’s been plugging away at this for years . Surprised to see she hasn’t even reached 100k yet. Shows that these luxury influencers just fit attract the kind of following They they can achieve.After so many years in the game, it wouldn’t be impossible for her to have reached more followers. Her style/make-up/quality of posts also hadn’t evolved

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I ageee that her style is very tacky (and even more so frumpy) but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her legs, that just seems the way her body is built as she’s pretty slim already - she doesn’t have cankles?

anyway, I haven’t watched her videos in maybe a year but went on her IG recently and expected her follower number to be higher as she’s been plugging away at this for years . Surprised to see she hasn’t even reached 100k yet. Shows that these luxury influencers just fit attract the kind of following They they can achieve.After so many years in the game, it wouldn’t be impossible for her to have reached more followers. Her style/make-up/quality of posts also hadn’t evolved
She has a lot of YT followers. IG is for people who want to it full time. Sophie has her own marketing company. One thing I appreciate about her is she’s not pushing the BS facade most IG influencers push. Face filters, manufactured reality w Hermes bags and perfect looking homes when they then post a story and you see what a dump the house usually looks. Sophie could have more IG followers but she doesn’t have time for to sling the BS like Claire Chanelle or Alyssa Lenore.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her but recently she is putting out so many videos and some clickbait. Also going to Harrods all the time even to buy toys and other things is a bit weird, and very nouveau riche. I am also shocked she gets new bags from harrods all the time, where would she wear them and is she a millionaire? Looks like she needs more money and hence produces more videos which put me off

Reactions: 9
All the shopping at Harrods just seems old lady-ish to me. Does she ever go to chic or trendy shops/boutiques where one would expect to see a wealthy woman of her age shopping? It’s like she’s stuck in some really old-fashioned world in her mind.

Reactions: 4
All the shopping at Harrods just seems old lady-ish to me. Does she ever go to chic or trendy shops/boutiques where one would expect to see a wealthy woman of her age shopping? It’s like she’s stuck in some really old-fashioned world in her mind.
Where she’s not from money, or London, imagine she probably always saw Harrods as luxury hence starting out there, and then just never leaving. Like not being shady as I love her inoffensive calming content ngl but I don’t imagine she has many friends shopping like she does who’d be able to direct her to such places either. It’s definitely not content for fashion forward ppl it is a bit matronly lol.

Yes, I think that matronly describes her very well. I think that she is sweet and inoffensive but am just puzzled by some of her choices.

The harrods card gives pretty hefty benefits and rewards if used a lot.
I expect that is a bit of a draw.

Reactions: 13
The harrods card gives pretty hefty benefits and rewards if used a lot.
I expect that is a bit of a draw.
I watched one of her vids recently ( not sure how old it was) where she said she basically got a Chanel jacket for £15 or something because she used her points.
I am binging her channel atm I find it quite comforting and love to see what goes on in those designer shops .I really like her tbh !

• Wow
  • Heart
I watched one of her vids recently ( not sure how old it was) where she said she basically got a Chanel jacket for £15 or something because she used her points.
I am binging her channel atm I find it quite comforting and love to see what goes on in those designer shops .I really like her tbh !
Sausage surprise are you from the Jack threads with a username like that?

Agree her videos are v bingeable, that’s how I got into her during Mat leave. Do wish she’d up her vlog production tho she needs a gimble to steady the camera and a secondary mic but other than that it’s just pleasant background noise 😳

Reactions: 1
Lol yes , I started out on the Jack Monroe thread and my name was inspired by Brenda's Bangers 😅 I mainly follow that and the Alice Evan's drama but also a few youtubers

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yep, looks like it.
Do you guys think she was getting a lot of hate or bullying? I don't follow her there and only watch her YT videos now when there's nothing else in my subscription box but she seems like a nice person and doesn't deserve to be bullied

• Sad
Do you guys think she was getting a lot of hate or bullying? I don't follow her there and only watch her YT videos now when there's nothing else in my subscription box but she seems like a nice person and doesn't deserve to be bullied
I hope not, I really like her. She doesn’t deserve that

Reactions: 2
She explains it under the newest video:

" I’m having a NIGHTMARE on Instagram. I received an email in the early hours of Monday saying my account had been logged into by someone in Tunisia. By the time I saw the email they’d changed the email and password. That account is exactly 10 years old and I didn’t have 2-factor turned on. I’m desperately trying to get hold of a human at IG who will help me but I’m getting no where and I feel 🤢 about the whole mess!! I miss talking to you all and seeing your posts on there so much 😓"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She explains it under the newest video:

" I’m having a NIGHTMARE on Instagram. I received an email in the early hours of Monday saying my account had been logged into by someone in Tunisia. By the time I saw the email they’d changed the email and password. That account is exactly 10 years old and I didn’t have 2-factor turned on. I’m desperately trying to get hold of a human at IG who will help me but I’m getting no where and I feel 🤢 about the whole mess!! I miss talking to you all and seeing your posts on there so much 😓"
Omg bless her - don’t mean this shittily but I’m amazed that someone who works in digital marketing doesn’t have 2FA turned on for *everything*?!! Sophie if you’re reading this pls get it done on your email etc ASAP! 😳 Download the Google Authenticator app to make it easier, but for your business stuff you should seriously consider a Yubikey!!

Reactions: 8
One thing that always irritates me with Sophie, is how she’s always acts surprised when something from another brand, that is not Chanel or Dior, has great quality and packaging just because it didn’t cost as much as those…in the new video with the Ferragamo shoes, she acted like she discovered a hidden gem, as if Ferragamo wouldn’t be a heritage luxury brand almost as old as Chanel 🤡

• Haha
Just wondering, does Sophie buy bags to show on videos and then return them? She does seem to show most bags she talks about but surely can’t have all those bags in her collection, or maybe I’m wrong about that?!