Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even do her own laundry

Also I don’t need to see her dog humping ffs

Reactions: 5
I mean, I do think she has a point but it was soo ranty. Also just do your washing, it’s not difficult!? She obviously has money to burn.

Also did not like those oversized outfits today!! I feel like you can only get away with that vibe if you are a size 6 21 year old 😂

Reactions: 2
Her making everything about her shallow feminism is painful. Nobody says anything to rich women having cleaners- nobody’s questioning why celebrities have cleaners and cooks etc, similarly people don’t question busy professionals as to why they hire staff to help around the house, because it’s obvious these women have the means and need to have people to help them. People question her because she has nothing else to do with her days and complains about maxed out credit cards. Her own boyfriend pointed out that they can do household chores themselves, to which she called him stingy 😂

Reactions: 12
Has her instagram account gone? I can still see it, it just has 0 posts and 6 followers?

Don't think she would block me, I just occasionly creep on her account when I am reading her so I dunno lol

Reactions: 1
Has her instagram account gone? I can still see it, it just has 0 posts and 6 followers?

Don't think she would block me, I just occasionly creep on her account when I am reading her so I dunno lol
It’s showing like that for me too! I never interact, just lurk so it would be strange if she’s blocked me!

I get she would want her boyfriend to arrange something for her birthday, but the comment about asking her friend to help him because she didn’t think he would do a good job is SO rude. She comes across as so bratty and ungrateful.

Reactions: 15
Yeh it’s really rude tbh - so

I get she would want her boyfriend to arrange something for her birthday, but the comment about asking her friend to help him because she didn’t think he would do a good job is SO rude. She comes across as so bratty and ungrateful.
Also her laundry feminist rant is so pathetic… the reason the average person can’t relate is because you don’t have a 9-5 job, you live by yourself and you’re relatively young… it’s pretty normal to do your own laundry unless you are super busy

Reactions: 15
Poor Jimmy with her saying she didn’t trust him to plan a good birthday for her aka not Instagram worthy. Such a spoilt brat, I bet he’s glad he’s not gonna be there and doesn’t have to plan anything now.
Also who is this friend who’s planning her birthday I’ve never ever seen her with Sophie & also Sophie had her name spelt wrong in her contacts so hardly bffs

Reactions: 11
Poor Jimmy with her saying she didn’t trust him to plan a good birthday for her aka not Instagram worthy. Such a spoilt brat, I bet he’s glad he’s not gonna be there and doesn’t have to plan anything now.
Also who is this friend who’s planning her birthday I’ve never ever seen her with Sophie & also Sophie had her name spelt wrong in her contacts so hardly bffs
I wondered who the new friend is too, clearly haven’t been close for long and she’s the one designated to be organising her 30th??? Bit weird imo, what about those who she’s has ~10 years of friendship~ with? I genuinely don’t think she has that many ‘close’ friends, she comes across as someone who can only be taken in small doses, imagine having to listen to her constant moaning and woe is me act🙄 She’d do my head in!

Reactions: 9
I'm really, really going off her. She comes across utterly affected and self absorbed. Like, sooo out of touch with the real world... and that's nothing to do with money or class it's more to do with the way she lives her life. Having a little rant about Afghanistan or feminism every now and then doesn't fool me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so offended by her hatred of a UK holiday 😂 there are so many nice places on your doorstep with so much to see and doLiterally what does Bali have to offer other than ✨aesthetic✨ Açai bowls and crowded beaches?!

(In fairness I have never been to Bali but from my friends reviews and what I see on the gram.. I don’t want to go)

Also find it so so strange she’s lying in bed naked in the afternoon, with Hendrix sitting there too.

Reactions: 7
I’m so offended by her hatred of a UK holiday 😂 there are so many nice places on your doorstep with so much to see and doLiterally what does Bali have to offer other than ✨aesthetic✨ Açai bowls and crowded beaches?!

(In fairness I have never been to Bali but from my friends reviews and what I see on the gram.. I don’t want to go)

Also find it so so strange she’s lying in bed naked in the afternoon, with Hendrix sitting there too.
I’m always offended when she curls her hair not using the dyson that she got gifted. They paid her for a million ads after that, gave her the vacuum cleaner as well and she never ever uses them except when she is doing an ad for quick cash. I’m saving for months now and still can’t justify such the purchase

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.