Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is massively out of touch! Like fair play to anyone who can afford a cleaner / to send out their laundry and if that’s how you choose to spend your money then that’s nobody’s business, but it’s the showing off on Instagram about it (at a time where people have spent the last 18 months either working on the frontline and probably not having time to do their own washing/cleaning or can’t afford to have it “outsourced”) THEN whinging that people are questioning it when you literally appear to do NOTHING all day. And her house and bedding always look grubby so frankly she is wasting her money 🙃

Also the birthday organising thing was so rude and bratty. Surely she must hide her stories from him cause he is a mug if he just lies back and takes that.

Reactions: 12
Seen her post about correcting Jimmy’s spelling and she’s covered the message but you can see he’s said “we’ve already talked about this and why things….”

probably “we’ve already talked about this and why things are tit because you’re a rude patronising brat with plenty of Chanel bags so I’m not buying you one for your 30th”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is one horrible, patronising witch. I really hope he tells her where to go.
He can do better, hes a decent guy doesn't need all her drama and fakeness i hope he wises up poor guy

I don’t think they are compatible 🤷🏼‍♀️ They just find each other attractive. That’s as deep as their relationship goes 😂
Long distance relationships can work if you are both head over heels in llove and invested in the relationship, i was in one 9 yrs later we have a baby etc but these two are not happy with one another it doesn't come accross that way anyhow even when he was over here..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it might be jokey and just the nature of their relationship but wow if my boyfriend spoke to me the way she does and every day put up a new instagram story belittling me, I would be so over that. I have a really bantery relationship with my bf as we were friends before we got together but this is actually just quite uncomfortable to watch her always digging at him, it doesn't make her look like a strong independent woman it makes her look rude..

Reactions: 11
Why couldn't she ask him? I asked my bf and he said yes immediately and that was three years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
what does Bali have to offer other than ✨aesthetic✨ Açai bowls and crowded beaches?!

(In fairness I have never been to Bali but from my friends reviews and what I see on the gram.. I don’t want to go)
What you see on the gram maybe Canggu, a so called hip area in Bali that is famous for digital nomads & celebgram 😂 Me as an Indonesian don’t like Canggu because it’s packed with tourists and starts to loose its Balinese vibe.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m a prude but I feel so weird at the thought of cuddling up to my dog while I’m naked 🤔😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.