Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad. Probably be promoting kobox with an add af discount code saying that's what got the results in t minus three weeks

We love an open queen x

Reactions: 3
Someone said earlier in the thread she looks bloated. I can see it now 🙈 dolmio pasta sauce lady 😂😩🙈 I don’t know if that is better or worse than looking like Janice from the muppets. Do we think it was planned that she used that sculpting machine!?

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Sophie a while ago as her ego began to explode. But Georgia May said in her most recent haul YT video that Sophie was her favourite instagrammer so I had a look at her page.
she has changed loads, she looks like she put a lot of weight on but still says she wears a size XS. Puffy filler face and pretentious feed 🤷🏻‍♀️
how can these influencers live such shallow self absorbed lives. It can’t be good for their mental well being

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.