Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets told she’s going somewhere classy so she decides to wear a sparkly band across her boobs which just about covers them, cheap looking trousers and her dads jacket.

also the constant slagging off of Jimmy even when she’s told everyone he’s awaiting surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her face in that story looks so stiff and weird from all the procedures shes done

Reactions: 3
It was so poorly executed. Her top clashed with her prada bag. The green trousers looked so cheap and creased. If she wants the glam elevated look she needs to invest in some decent tailoring, rather than spending all her money on a branded bag only to pair with a some fast fashion trousers.

Gets told she’s going somewhere classy so she decides to wear a sparkly band across her boobs which just about covers them, cheap looking trousers and her dads jacket.

also the constant slagging off of Jimmy even when she’s told everyone he’s awaiting surgery

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I kind of admire her confidence to go out in a top like that. I'm 30 and the idea of going out in a strip of material that doesn't cover my boobs if I move my arms is wild to me.

Reactions: 5
The trousers were £100! I am actually shocked. They look so bloody bad!
A few months ago I bought some cheap shorts off eBay for gardening in. They arrived and are they same awful shiny material and I immediately regretted it. Her trousers looked awful. Green and gold? She's not a Christmas tree 🌲
Love that her parents came to her birthday do but bet they were a bit 😳 at her 'top'.

Reactions: 5
All I could think of when watching that whole story - Janis in Mean Girls - “Did you have an awesome time? Did you drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and just sit around and soak up each others' awesomeness?” 😂 and then I think she goes on to say “you’re cold, hard shiny plastic” which isn’t wrong either. Sophie’s car crash of a Top and trouser combo was not what I would call classy either. Money doesn’t always mean class!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
True, but even so - it's like the bottom of her boobs were pretty much exposed!
I think that was the point! She probably wanted sequin nipple tassels.

Can’t believe that is the “outfit” she went for, out of alllll the clothes she has and all the stuff she could have bought. Her style has been questionable for a long time but I still can’t believe that’s the look she went for. I honestly thought she purchased most pieces for the sake of swipe ups. Can’t believe she pairs those items together.

And with all the whining and digs at Jimmmmaaay, her birthday was basically drinks at a bar? Not saying she shouldn’t be grateful but also imagine she must be secretly pissed off. I’m also relieved on Jimmy’s behalf. Did she want him to fly across the globe for that?! Lol

Also think she bought the flowers herself and then sent him the bill.

Interesting to see her in other people’s stories though. My mum had a side cabinet thingy the same colour as Tango Tits.

Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong I love drinks at a bar with all my friends just having a good time together. But from her stories ‘it’s a surprise guess what I’m doing’, she definitely thought there was a event lined up they were going to. Hopefully it’s knocked her down a few pegs to just do something normal and not showy for her birthday like everyone else!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.