Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuula is basically a prettier, more natural version of her he definitely has a type

Reactions: 1
😱😱 she’s filmed herself in bed this morning cuddling “henny” and she’s actually wearing a t shirt!! She’s not topless! I repeat, she’s not topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I sometimes feel a bit sorry for her when she’s talking about not being able to see Jimmy then I realise it’s her own personal choice to be in a relationship with someone who lives the other side of the world. I wonder how much longer it will last for? I see it ending pretty soon…

Reactions: 7
I sometimes feel a bit sorry for her when she’s talking about not being able to see Jimmy then I realise it’s her own personal choice to be in a relationship with someone who lives the other side of the world. I wonder how much longer it will last for? I see it ending pretty soon…
I feel bad for Jimmy, she treats him terribly! 😕 she’s so condescending and whenever he’s with her, she’ll find ways to embarrass him on her Instagram stories
I just hope Jimmy orders her some roses for her birthday, otherwise she’ll have a colossal breakdown

I feel bad for Jimmy, she treats him terribly! 😕 she’s so condescending and whenever he’s with her, she’ll find ways to embarrass him on her Instagram stories
I just hope Jimmy orders her some roses for her birthday, otherwise she’ll have a colossal breakdown
I feel like she treats everyone like that, she does the same with Gemma. Girls got serious issues

Oh my god she’s so bitter about the fact that Jimmy needs surgery so can’t come to the UK as planned. Obviously it’s disappointing as she’s not seen him in however long and it’s her birthday soon but I mean it’s actual bloody health surgery not the surgery she’s used to where you drop your AMEX and you’re booked in the next day, I don’t know how Jimmy puts up with her she’s such a spoilt brat

Reactions: 15
Oh my god she’s so bitter about the fact that Jimmy needs surgery so can’t come to the UK as planned. Obviously it’s disappointing as she’s not seen him in however long and it’s her birthday soon but I mean it’s actual bloody health surgery not the surgery she’s used to where you drop your AMEX and you’re booked in the next day, I don’t know how Jimmy puts up with her she’s such a spoilt brat
She should go to him? Not sure what surgery he's having but it might be nice to look after him a bit?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.