Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family member who is convinced they have ME (chronic fatigue syndrome) but in reality still lives with their parents in their 30s, doesn’t work, has no responsibilities, no partner and rarely sees friends. Their body isn’t used to doing anything so when they do they are knackered.
I'd also say that kind of situation is a breeding ground for depression (spoken as someone living alone, working from home and going through a break up)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does she still do her podcast?

I'd love to see more fashion challenges, style one item differently and appropriately for a week etc. (With stuff she already has.)

All her videos seem to wedge a sponsorship in where it makes little sense, this can be quite jarring. For example, the gaudy leopard print Frank's casual undwewear. I know she wouldn't choose them or wear them.

Reactions: 1
Really pushing through the links at the moment.

Swipe up for my asos links, just take a little peek at their sale, but be sure to swipe up and let my cookies into your devices....
S w i p e. U p!

If she wanted the £23 denim jacket why drop £600 on the balenciaga one?! Did she buy it at duty free or is it a fake, there was no unboxing video.

Poor Hendrix has the trots again is this normal for a pomeranian? Why doesn't she take him out at regular times, I doubt a dog could hold it that long and she ends up with these frequent fragent accidents.

Reactions: 2
Really pushing through the links at the moment.

Swipe up for my asos links, just take a little peek at their sale, but be sure to swipe up and let my cookies into your devices....
S w i p e. U p!

If she wanted the £23 denim jacket why drop £600 on the balenciaga one?! Did she buy it at duty free or is it a fake, there was no unboxing video.

Poor Hendrix has the trots again is this normal for a pomeranian? Why doesn't she take him out at regular times, I doubt a dog could hold it that long and she ends up with these frequent fragent accidents.
and she wonders why she’s in a dispute with her old landlord over the carpets etc in her previous flat when she openly shares that her dog shits everywhere

Reactions: 10
Each to their own but i just cannot fathom spending £600 on an OVERSIZED DENIM JACKET?! How can that be justified!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she is so open about her dog shitting all over her rented apartment with an open insta? I hope her landlord follows her and screenshots all of this for proof for when she moves out and leaves another disgusting carpet. I have a dog and as much as I would love an uninterrupted lie in, it’s not fair on them not letting them out for the toilet at their usual time!! She’s a moron

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she is so open about her dog shitting all over her rented apartment with an open insta? I hope her landlord follows her and screenshots all of this for proof for when she moves out and leaves another disgusting carpet. I have a dog and as much as I would love an uninterrupted lie in, it’s not fair on them not letting them out for the toilet at their usual time!! She’s a moron
I hope her previous landlord is also keeping tabs to support the dispute. I never thought I’d be on the side of a landlord but Tango Tits has no respect and a whole load of cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not a dog owner but 8:30am lie in without taking your dog out is unacceptable

Baffles me how she’s so anti children when dogs are just as, if not more in certain situations, of a tie than a baby in my opinion.

Have to laugh at the grid post of balenciaga jacket, celine trainers and prada bag, then she’s on the stories flogging ASOS aff links...

Why is she even talking about dog tit on a fashion page?? Nobody, literally nobody, wants to hear about your dogs tit.

And finally from me, lol at the mention of having the carpets professionally cleaned 2 days ago…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to laugh at the grid post of balenciaga jacket, celine trainers and prada bag, then she’s on the stories flogging ASOS aff links...
Can you guys all swipe up and buy some asos tat yeah? I need to keep myself in Chanel bags and Balenciga denim sacks. Cheers hunnies, no advice on the dog poop I don't want it, I just want to complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.