Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement on her photos is so low, for someone of her size account I'd expect her to be getting at least 10k likes on her photos but she gets 2-3k - not surprised she's begging the engagement and she is consistently losing followers, last week she had 183k and now she's down to 182k..

Reactions: 2
I've had to unfollow her, I remember finding her a few years ago and she was refreshingly honest and open. However, the lying about the obvious work done to her face, the unflattering clothes in a weird style and the rants. The never ending rants, she is obviously very unhappy, and when she reaches out for support her blasting at those who reach out just seems really pathetic.

Reactions: 11
I've had to unfollow her, I remember finding her a few years ago and she was refreshingly honest and open. However, the lying about the obvious work done to her face, the unflattering clothes in a weird style and the rants. The never ending rants, she is obviously very unhappy, and when she reaches out for support her blasting at those who reach out just seems really pathetic.
I agree 100%. I also had to unfollow because I couldn’t stand her anymore. All her content was a waste of time. Her whole existence the last 2 years was a waste of time. She is so lazy, someone needs to shake her up. She has no will to live

Reactions: 6
I feel the same - when I first found her I found her refreshing and I liked her carefree attitude. Now the weird camel toe showing outfits, constant rants and general attitude of a teenager, despite the fact she's a 30 year old woman, are a massive turn off. Plus she always looks like she smells, in a grubby fake tan way 🤢

Reactions: 11
I don’t find anything wrong with wearing high street clothes with designer accessories, I actually think it’s a great way of investing into pieces that you can pair with a lot of your outfits. For me, the issue is that Sophie manages to pick the most cheap looking tat 🥴 it’s always ill-fitting, creased polyster that we never see her wear twice because she’s always hauling something new from asos and thinks it’s embarrassing to repeat outfits 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t find anything wrong with wearing high street clothes with designer accessories, I actually think it’s a great way of investing into pieces that you can pair with a lot of your outfits. For me, the issue is that Sophie manages to pick the most cheap looking tat 🥴 it’s always ill-fitting, creased polyster that we never see her wear twice because she’s always hauling something new from asos and thinks it’s embarrassing to repeat outfits 🙄
What irks me is she doesn't wear what she's peddling herself! make highstreet look chic, make it like exciting! Even her designer stuff (the oversized denim jacket) looks awful.

She used to look so stylish, so we'll put together. (Imo)

Reactions: 3
What irks me is she doesn't wear what she's peddling herself! make highstreet look chic, make it like exciting! Even her designer stuff (the oversized denim jacket) looks awful.

She used to look so stylish, so we'll put together. (Imo)
Well autocorrected to we'll 😬

In her stories earlier she said she'd been struggling to find any nice summer dresses....

Was she joking? She shares loads every day

Reactions: 2
I feel the same - when I first found her I found her refreshing and I liked her carefree attitude. Now the weird camel toe showing outfits, constant rants and general attitude of a teenager, despite the fact she's a 30 year old woman, are a massive turn off. Plus she always looks like she smells, in a grubby fake tan way 🤢
I totally agree, I was genuinely shocked by her multiple ‘I don’t want your advice, I don’t want it, I don’t want it’ rants, more reminiscent of a spoilt child than an adult woman.

Reactions: 9
Jesus how many curling tongs is she trying to shill at any given moment? I'm actually in the market for one and was considering the flat-ish beautyworks one she mentioned the other day - now she's promoting another one!

Reactions: 5
Jesus how many curling tongs is she trying to shill at any given moment? I'm actually in the market for one and was considering the flat-ish beautyworks one she mentioned the other day - now she's promoting another one!
Not really Sophie related but if you are looking for a curler I do have the 25mm beauty works curlers and they really are amazing, my hair is long and fine and rarely holds any style. I have tried the fusion air wrap and had tongs but neither held for more than an hour or so and the curls using the BW lasted 2 days so I actually do recommend them x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s selling a £1800 bag that she bought less than a year ago…what the actual duck
She’s such a sucker for a trend and a real impulse buyer 🙄

Also re the supposed lack of summer dresses, why not ask Gemma?! She has loads of cute little summer dresses! Or is she waiting for a brand to “reach out” to her and kindly gift some?

Reactions: 4
She’s such a sucker for a trend and a real impulse buyer 🙄

Also re the supposed lack of summer dresses, why not ask Gemma?! She has loads of cute little summer dresses! Or is she waiting for a brand to “reach out” to her and kindly gift some?
She can’t ask Gemma because even though she claims they wear the same size number on the label I’m not sure they’d fit 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t ask Gemma because even though she claims they wear the same size number on the label I’m not sure they’d fit 🧐
No way in hell will they fit in the same size. I don’t follow Sophie for a while now but wasn’t the situation with Gemma like this:

Gemma is like 5'8 and Sophie stayed she's 5'3 so it is possible! Hate to be defending Sophie here after all the moaning but shehas been showing her meals and they don't look enough t.b.h and there isn't anything wrong with her bod, but she is not nor ever will be a waif and needs to be happy with what she has been blessed with.

P.s. that bird poo though...wtf?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.