Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it mad that she made a comment on not having enough cash in her account to pay her rent on her stories last night. Either
a) it's a dumb joke to try and seem relatable and she actually does have cash, which taps in to my pet peeve of rich/privileged people making little jokes about being 'broke' when they have no clue what it's like
b) it's true but she hasn't transferred money etc, in which case we're back to a
c) it's true in which case stop looking at chanel for five damn minutes

It drives me mad that influencers make 'funny' little jokes about being broke or maxxing out their credit card in order to buy some luxury purchase when there will be a percentage of their followers who are broke or have to max out lines of credit just to make ends meet.
This is why I unfollowed her. She’s so unbelievably out of touch with all this crap and tit like “drunk me did a thing” - no applause from me you drunk purchased a Prada bag hun. She’s a total joke.

Reactions: 8
She's probably tired because she doesn't eat carbs
From what I’ve read she has a terrible, restrictive poorly balanced diet. I don’t eat carbs or bread myself but I eat other things and have sorted myself so I am able to work full time with a side job, and not fall asleep or “crash out”. Yet again I have f-all sympathy for this girl, she’s the product of her own poor life decisions

Reactions: 4
“I’d rather be tired all the time than have bad boobs” 🥴🥴🥴🥴

did she delete some stories about Jimmy? Her lost one that I can see is her saying ‘pretty upset but itis what it is’ with the text saying something about boo Jimmy. Or maybe it was meant to post to close friends and slipped through the net

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The boobs comment… 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Id rather be tired all the time than have no boobs”

seriously?? Like having no boobs is that horrific? Way to alienate your audience - or are you only interested in acknowledging the ~curvy/hourglass~ girls like she thinks she is?? 🥴 delusional, get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The boobs comment… 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Id rather be tired all the time than have no boobs”

seriously?? Like having no boobs is that horrific? Way to alienate your audience - or are you only interested in acknowledging the ~curvy/hourglass~ girls like she thinks she is?? 🥴 delusional, get a grip.
how does having no boobs and being tired correlate??? she doesn't make sense

Reactions: 5
how does having no boobs and being tired correlate??? she doesn't make sense
It’s because she’s been getting messages saying she’s having a reaction to her breast implants abd that’s why she’s tired and should have them removed. Which tbf is a bit of a conclusion for people to jump to, but her comment is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
She really thinks she knows it all. You'd think this, combined with her anti-diet heroine friend Lucy Mountain's insta posts would allow her to put two and two together. Maybe if she ate more than salad she'd have a wee bit more energy. But I guess having two degrees never has compensated for a lack of common sense

“I’d rather be tired all the time than have bad boobs” 🥴🥴🥴🥴

did she delete some stories about Jimmy? Her lost one that I can see is her saying ‘pretty upset but itis what it is’ with the text saying something about boo Jimmy. Or maybe it was meant to post to close friends and slipped through the net
She was saying that she really wants Hendrix to have a 'brother' but Jimmy has put his foot down and said 'NO!' So we should all 'Booo' Jimmy

• Haha
  • Sick
How many pairs of jeans does this girl own?!
I guess she returns a lot, or puts them straight on ebloggers / ebay / depop. same with all those enim shorts.

Afternoon naps and she thinks she has long c0vid? Yikes. Though she's probably just tired because she doesn't actually do much most days, and she's getting older so she needs to look after herself a bit more. No more days of just a few roasted vegtables, no bread then a bottle of wine etc. Obviously I hope she doesn't have long c0vid, though i never remember her talking about having it??

If she wants another dog she doesn't need Jimmy's approval, she lives alone, she bought Hendrix alone, she pays for his food/med herself. Realistically though she farms out his day to day care to dogwalkers and doggy daycare, so a second dog would most likely overwhelm her and triggee her anxiety etc.

Reactions: 3
I don’t remember her ever mentioning having covid? Don’t recall her isolating for ten days either.

Reactions: 8
I don’t remember her ever mentioning having covid? Don’t recall her isolating for ten days either.
Me neither, my guess is she’s one of those people who say they had covid before covid was a known thing?!

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing she broke isolation rules and/or was advised by her parents not to share her diagnosis, because they know how whiny and self centred she is. I can imagine Sophie making out as though she’s been hit the worst by covid (and believing it 🙄), whilst people were being hospitalised and losing loved ones

Reactions: 4
She is always tired because she is bored. When I was unemployed I was really tired from nothing all the time because my day had no structure, nothing was urgent. If I didn’t apply for 10 jobs today I would do it the next day. It’s the same with her - if she doesn’t do a photoshoot today, she can recycle one of her old pics and upload it. That’s her only task. She has a cleaner for the house, doggy day care for the beloved dog so 0 responsibilities

Reactions: 10
She is always tired because she is bored. When I was unemployed I was really tired from nothing all the time because my day had no structure, nothing was urgent. If I didn’t apply for 10 jobs today I would do it the next day. It’s the same with her - if she doesn’t do a photoshoot today, she can recycle one of her old pics and upload it. That’s her only task. She has a cleaner for the house, doggy day care for the beloved dog so 0 responsibilities
I think so too. I work contracts, have a month or so off in between them and after a couple of weeks off and the novelty wears off I’m the same.

Reactions: 5
I have a family member who is convinced they have ME (chronic fatigue syndrome) but in reality still lives with their parents in their 30s, doesn’t work, has no responsibilities, no partner and rarely sees friends. Their body isn’t used to doing anything so when they do they are knackered.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.