Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Chanel bag?! She’s deeply unhappy and trying to fill a void. She never goes anywhere to even use the bags! She only ever goes “training” 😂

Reactions: 5
But about a month ago she apparently didn’t even have enough in her bank account to pay rent?! Okaaaay Sophie 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She consumes new things at an alarming rate. So materialistic, never mind terrible for the environment. Constantly bragging about ordering new clothes that she absolutely doesn’t need

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s had her lip colour done. I’m not saying she’s the next Chloe Sims or Katie Price but it’s a slippery slope.

Someone needs to start an intervention. Leave your god damn face alone!!

She’s had her lip colour done. I’m not saying she’s the next Chloe Sims or Katie Price but it’s a slippery slope.

Reactions: 4
Omg how creased was that Chanel carrier bag in her unboxing reel?? Makes it look soooo cheap.

Reactions: 2
So unsurprisingly her PT has figured out she’s extra tired on the days she doesn’t eat a lot of carbs/anything.

Gal could have read here and got that advice for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she was saying she had long covid but she just wasn’t eating enough, so insensitive to people who do have it. She is insufferable!!

I refuse to believe that a 30 year old woman has had to have her PT help her make the link between her diet and energy levels… I really do think she’s just incredibly lonely and bored and is trying to spark up any conversation with her followers for company.
When she was debating selling her Louis Vuitton bag, I really do think she was just trying to get people to DM her, because who else has the time to waste talking to other people about potential prices and arrangements, when they’re not even sure they want to sell the bag?!

Reactions: 15
Poor Hendrix being whacked for a crappy Tiktok promo

If you have to disclaim 'he doesn't hate me' you might want to perhaps rethink the video

The thing I find most bizarre is when she tries to peddle the cheaper/ high street version of her designer purchases. Like why aren’t you wearing the high street version if it’s so good?

As someone who’s struggled for years with disordered eating, the stuff about sending her PT photos of every meal was really wild to me

Is it just me, or do her eyelids look stretched and pulled up since the thread lift? Is that what she wanted?

her lips are another story….

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.