Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel bad for Sophie just now, she’s obviously struggling on her own. I feel like her friendships have fallen by the wayside since the arrival of Jimmy - probably easily done when he was over for a few months at a time!

Maybe she should move closer to her parents for a few months since Jimmy isn’t able to come back for a bit!? I feel like at some point you have to put your mental health before pride/the gram!

I unfollowed a couple of weeks ago, couldn’t stand her anymore. Today I was bored and looked at her stories. Why is she telling Hendrix that he is getting a brother soon? Is she really buying another pet when she doesn’t plan on spending a lot of time in London as soon as the pandemic calms down. Such a moron. I’m glad I unfollowed her

Reactions: 9
Not sure if I’m being too harsh, but Jesus Christ she doesn’t half talk some absolute drivel about anxiety?! I 100% believe anxiety is real so I’m not questioning it, but i honestly think these influencers such as Sophie have so little to do with their time unlike normal working people that they can spend far too long worrying about things that other adults just deal with as part of every day life?! The stories she’s got up now about the anxiety about when Hendrix will eventually die…get a grip?! I have a dog who I absolutely adore and is very much part of my family and I am aware at some point he will die…but at no point in my life have I gone on about it on Instagram stories like she has?! It is just part of life and part of owning a dog. I can’t believe we’re the same age group - I am glad we live in a much more tolerant society where you can speak about your feelings, but my parents would be telling me to get a bleeping grip if they saw me posting the stories she does!

Reactions: 12
She's going on and on about the vets shaving Hendrix's fur and asking whether it was necessary and...does she think vets ever do anything that isn't necessary???

I understand that it can be distressing to see your pets all patchy and looking sorry for themselves, and I can understand thinking 'Is this necessary?' if you think a vet is trying to rip you off or something but...what would they have to gain by shaving more of his fur off??

Not every event is an opportunity to act like a #girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is not normal behavior. What happened with “i love him no matter how much hair he has”. Of course the vets don’t care if the shaved part is esthetically pleasing. They do their job. I hope her hair falls out too 😒

Reactions: 6
The whining about his fur is coming off sooo badly. Totally understand it’s upsetting to see them like that but the multiple stories, acting like the vets have shaved him for fun?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you love him so much quit complaining about the fur!

Reactions: 8
Literally can’t cope, didn’t she insist on more tests when the original vet said it was probably ok? And now she’s complaining they’ve shaved him to investigate something she wanted done. It’s like complaining you’ve been left with a scar after surgery except his fur WILL GROW BACK

Reactions: 9
She had a panic attack because of the rain?!
It might have washed her tan off!!

Being pale and natural is the stuff of nightmares for influencers...

She is so image obsessed. she is a 30 year old lady, not some vapid 15 year old with very limited life experience, it's such a negative head space to be in and a terrible one her viewers might adopt.

Would she love jhimmay if he was only 5 foot?

Would she be OK if her appearance changed suddenly due to an accident or illness?!

If hendrix goes bald with her be sent away to a farm inthe countryside?!

Wake up girl, your dog is back with you and seemingly healthy.
Also get him a cooling mat, put out water and leave a fan running for him when it's hot. If you're hot, he's boiling in his furry coat.

Lastly, she had to be trolling with those new look 90s wide leg jeans?!
Size up - your body will thank you for it. I mean it didn't look like she would be able to sit down comfortably in them. Her body shape is fine, seeing her fight it is just not the happy, inspirational content that makes me want to swipe up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If she could add a swipe up to the dog I’d bet she’d sell it with all the complaining she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she naked on the bottom half of her insta story? Looks like you can almost see the top of her butt crack, this girl has no shame

Reactions: 1
I cannot cope with her latest post on the motorcycle 😂😂😂 seriously love stop taking everything so seriously and personally

• Haha
Reactions: 7
64983D78-9054-48D5-9014-5A3E779EC665.jpeg

What the actual duck is she going on about here?! The picture is clearly photoshopped to make it look like the bike is moving. She really is insane and needs to take a break from insta, it’s kind of worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.