Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that video is disgusting. They clearly know eachother too..... 'Sophie why would you do that'
She literally stood back and let her kids bite, pull hair and punch the other woman! Blokes were trying to break it up. Sophie sounded drunk. Did I see she went back to get the kids from when it first kicked off? Wonder if she drove...

Reactions: 12
Wondered if that was the problem coz I could stil see it too even after closed the app, cleared my cookies and restarted my phone šŸ˜‚
Must have been haha it only gave me the option to view in the app after clicking that link about 5 times šŸ„“ so has everyone seen it now then šŸ¤£ I tell ya what they do both know how to fight at such a young age it's quite worrying really isn't it ā˜¹

Reactions: 3
Can someone screen record it for us oldies who struggle to download an app šŸ¤£ asking for a friend . Iā€™m the friend šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've only seen stills of this video. But my god what people are describing on here is absolutely disgusting. Having her kids scrapping in the middle of the street whilst she's in the background! What the duck? It's like the Chatsworth estate. Fuckin disgrace she is.

Reactions: 5
Here is the full vidro if not allowed šŸš« please delete mods

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Nah this is absolutely disgusting. How can she sit back and let her children act like that. Those kids need to stay far away from her!

Reactions: 16
Wow that video is disgusting. They clearly know eachother too..... 'Sophie why would you do that'
She literally stood back and let her kids bite, pull hair and punch the other woman! Blokes were trying to break it up. Sophie sounded drunk. Did I see she went back to get the kids from when it first kicked off? Wonder if she drove...
The person from the area previously said that the girls were in the car and she went to get them. She says back to the guy who the duck are you but itā€™s hardly surprising people she doesnā€™t know would know her name.

Reactions: 8
I mean , I am shocked but not surprised.
few things : the girl in the white dress looks to be holding onto The child in the blues hair and not letting go . If anyone pulled my hair , I would lash out and this is only a short video so itā€™s difficult to tell how it got to this stage. I am NOT condoning this AT ALL . But there are grown men stood around not really doing much and this should have been stopped before it got to this stage . This is bad parenting and a poor example to set for her kids .

thereā€™s also a man with a ring side view casually walking around with his pintšŸ¤£
---
Thankyou for posting it ā˜ŗ

Here is the full vidro if not allowed šŸš« please delete mods
Jesus fuckin christ. You can from the actions of the girls and their vile excuse of a mother that this is probably not the first time this has happened. Those kids were not afraid to get stuck in. Absolutely disgraceful. There's no fuckin hope for them whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
To me it's difficult to tell whether it's white dress holding the girls hair, or vice versa or both, but then Babs wades in and starts throwing punches at white dress too before one of the blokes tells her to stop.

Absolute gutter tramps. Those poor kids, they don't know any different..how could a mother let her kids fight her battles, disgusting!! Anything could have happened to them, what a bleep of a bleeping mother

Reactions: 12
To me it's difficult to tell whether it's white dress holding the girls hair, or vice versa or both, but then Babs wades in and starts throwing punches at white dress too before one of the blokes tells her to stop.
Yeah , itā€™s the reaction to choose violence as the right way to behaveā˜¹ So sad

Reactions: 6
The kids fighting for Sophie when sheā€™s never EVER fought for them (in any aspect) a day in their life! Maybe theyā€™re used to fighting because theyā€™ve had to fight a few clients off Sophie and thatā€™s why they were always kept next door to where the bleep was ā€œworkingā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But there are grown men stood around not really doing much and this should have been stopped before it got to this stage .
I see 3 men trying to stop them one of them getting his arm bitten in the process. Itā€™s difficult when itā€™s kids nobody wants to be responsible for man handling a child and that then escalating especially with this lot it would just be an excuse to cause more drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean , I am shocked but not surprised.
few things : the girl in the white dress looks to be holding onto The child in the blues hair and not letting go . If anyone pulled my hair , I would lash out and this is only a short video so itā€™s difficult to tell how it got to this stage. I am NOT condoning this AT ALL . But there are grown men stood around not really doing much and this should have been stopped before it got to this stage . This is bad parenting and a poor example to set for her kids .

thereā€™s also a man with a ring side view casually walking around with his pintšŸ¤£
---
Thankyou for posting it ā˜ŗ

The men did stop it to be fair