Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess is a disgrace biting someone like a feral dog. I know she’s a child but she’s 15! Old enough to know better

Reactions: 20
Princess is a disgrace biting someone like a feral dog. I know she’s a child but she’s 15! Old enough to know better
Makes you wonder where she learnt it from . Was a very quick reaction to the situation . Defo been in that situation before now

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can’t keep making an excuse that they’re “kids” even if they are they shouldn’t be getting involved and fighting like adults then. They’re as much of a disgrace in this situation as their mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There were a few who did nothing though ….
1, I would think quite a few men would be wary before handling a young female in that situation. Even the ones who did get involved were barely touching them to push them away

2, it’s a rough world out there. Only takes one wrongen to have a weapon and someone gets hurt or even worse.

Many reasons why people, both male and female, would be wary to get involved in an altercation these days.

Reactions: 22
Thats pure scumbag parenting right there. Did you see the swagger from Babs? She’s done that before.

Reactions: 11
Aww bless prin, she looks like she was going in defending her mum! Sophie looks out of it, People made it seem way worse than what it actually is people try to make out like Sophie started it and the video doesn’t show that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aww bless prin, she looks like she was going in defending her mum! Sophie looks out of it, People made it seem way worse than what it actually is people try to make out like Sophie started it and the video doesn’t show that
Bless prin? She’s biting someone. No excuses for that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WEIRD comment

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How odd lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a kid so remember that with the hateful comments, you all say you feel sorry for the kids but clearly not

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What a comment to make.
The mother after fighting, went back to her car, to get her kids out of the car so to carry on fighting.
What about a mother protecting her kids, not the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sophie started a fight but didn’t want her crappy surgery stitches busted so she went and got her children to fight for her.

Bless her 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s a kid so remember that with the hateful comments, you all say you feel sorry for the kids but clearly not
Feeling sorry for someone does not mean condoning actions that are clearly wrong.

One day she will start on the wrong person and then what?!

Reactions: 10
Hate to say it but there is no hope for those 2 children. It's too late. They will either end up tramps or in prison. Shame on every single 1 of Sophies family and friends who encourage or sit back and condone this utter abuse

Reactions: 21
It's hard to believe isn't it that those little girls we all saw dressed up in bows & frills galore turned into 2 little chavy street urchins scrapping with full grown adults at midnight outside a bleeping kebab shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
It's hard to believe isn't it that those little girls we all saw dressed up in bows & frills galore turned into 2 little chavy street urchins scrapping with full grown adults at midnight outside a bleeping kebab shop 🤦🏻‍♀️
All the money spent on surgery and she’s rolling around outside a Kebab shop . Her daughters were in those pageants werent they ? Her kids have definitely got into fights before this wasn’t the first time . Someone mentioned above about people can pull knives these days and tbh I didn’t even think about that but it’s spot on . People don’t just have scraps anymore , they bring a weapon . Not that I’m advocating violence but that situation could have been so much worse if one pulled a blade out . Their mum put them in that situation ☹

Reactions: 13
All the money spent on surgery and she’s rolling around outside a Kebab shop . Her daughters were in those pageants werent they ? Her kids have definitely got into fights before this wasn’t the first time . Someone mentioned above about people can pull knives these days and tbh I didn’t even think about that but it’s spot on . People don’t just have scraps anymore , they bring a weapon . Not that I’m advocating violence but that situation could have been so much worse if one pulled a blade out . Their mum put them in that situation ☹
Exactly or even just battered by an adult that doesn't give a duck and seriously hurt them, all the money she's spent on herself could have gone to moving to a nicer area she's just a selfish narcissistic self centred witch and definitely not the first time those girls have been in fights as that was quite clear the way princess was swinging off that womans head trying to get her on the floor 😳 I've only seen that carry on outside of boozers with fully grown women!

Reactions: 11
I know princess is 15 and she SHOULD know better at that age, but she was out of school for a long time and her only adult influences growing up were Sophie and her ragtag bunch of friends like Sallie axl.
Unfortunately I don’t actually think either of them do know any better.
I’ve always had a tinge of pity for Sophie up to now but she’s completely ruined those girls lives and the sad thing is Princess will soon age out of the system and it’s clear will stand by her mum and just go straight down the same route 😩

Reactions: 17