Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tuned out for a while with her, but what was the go with her being in Dubai?

We can all make educated assumptions as to what she was getting up to. But was there any ever proof/evidence of what went down in that time?
The whole Dubai thing imo is over exaggerated on tattle and the internet in general really. There are bizarre fetishes and sex workers willing to provide those services everywhere but I would not expect it’s the norm.

However considering her adult work site and I think maybe a SA profile?? Was outed a few years ago we know she made her money from prostitution here so I highly doubt she went to Dubai and taught English in the international schools 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
The whole Dubai thing imo is over exaggerated on tattle and the internet in general really. There are bizarre fetishes and sex workers willing to provide those services everywhere but I would not expect it’s the norm.

However considering her adult work site and I think maybe a SA profile?? Was outed a few years ago we know she made her money from prostitution here so I highly doubt she went to Dubai and taught English in the international schools 😂😂😂😂

No I get that completely,

Maybe I worded my comment wrong as I seem to have been misunderstood.

I was genuinely curious to know if they had been any pages that had located her ‘services’ etc. I also know she’s been found on other SW sites, as well as being promoted on SW twitter pages etc. just wondered if anything similar existed for her time in Dubai.

She can’t speak English, let alone teach it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Babs did used to do boxing, esp when they first “lived” in Dubai & the girls supposedly had a nanny and tutors to school them in hotel rooms, I remember Sophie posting loads on her story about it and the boxing classes babs went to over there.
As someone who is an accomplished boxer/kickboxer; there was definitely no real fighting form on display there, that was just street scrapping. I’m afraid she wasted her money!

Reactions: 4
As someone who is an accomplished boxer/kickboxer; there was definitely no real fighting form on display there, that was just street scrapping. I’m afraid she wasted her money!
I don't think people are commenting on her form orc suggesting she's a good boxer , just the fact that she has no fear / isn't frightened to get stuck in... which is probably down to her (limited) boxing training.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think people are commenting on her form orc suggesting she's a good boxer , just the fact that she has no fear / isn't frightened to get stuck in... which is probably down to her (limited) boxing training.
Nah mate, has literally duck all to do with boxing and more to do with the fact you're entire family are bleeping scumbags 🤣

Reactions: 7