Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god šŸ˜±

I would much rather take paper tests than have a geriatric penis in my arse (Iā€™m so sorry to type that x) or whatever the duck the Dubai coke head ex pats want from her. Obvs thereā€™s nuance to it and academic results donā€™t always translate to commercial/career success, but duck me thereā€™s limits none of us want to cross for a singular handbag?

Also seeing as Iā€™ve stooped this low - her house looks quite tatty? Iā€™d rather have my paper exams and not have beading over my skirting tbqh šŸ˜³
This line has had me giggling since reading it. Itā€™s made my day.

PS. I concur. Iā€™m partial to a nice handbag but not at the risk of stopping that low for one

Reactions: 15
Good god šŸ˜±

I would much rather take paper tests than have a geriatric penis in my arse (Iā€™m so sorry to type that x) or whatever the duck the Dubai coke head ex pats want from her. Obvs thereā€™s nuance to it and academic results donā€™t always translate to commercial/career success, but duck me thereā€™s limits none of us want to cross for a singular handbag?

Also seeing as Iā€™ve stooped this low - her house looks quite tatty? Iā€™d rather have my paper exams and not have beading over my skirting tbqh šŸ˜³
I know, I donā€™t generally have anything bad to say about sex workers your life your choices and all that but itā€™s the delusions of it all ā€œcome this farā€ how far babe because your life is looking like a whole mess to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If life was snakes and ladders, you got to row three and now a massive snake has taken you right back down to the start babez.

Reactions: 6
I know, I donā€™t generally have anything bad to say about sex workers your life your choices and all that but itā€™s the delusions of it all ā€œcome this farā€ how far babe because your life is looking like a whole mess to us.
Full disclosure I know SWERF opinions are largely unpopular online these days but I just canā€™t advocate for it when care leavers, drug dependent, and other marginalised women are over represented in SW populations itā€™ll always be nothing but exploitation to me. Obvs outliers always exist but lbr those are for women who already had privilege in the first place. But back to the point Iā€™m horrified that a mother of girls would say this - she truly is a horrid narc mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to look at the comments yesterday to find what was mentioned (now deleted) and sheā€™s arguing with people as if having a Tattle thread is a flex. She really thinks sheā€™s made it in life same boat as sallie Axl probably couldnt pull up Ā£5k between them but think theyā€™re rich and better than everyone else who actually earns an honest living.
She sounds like fuckin Vicky Pollard on this
'Yeh but, no but' absolute chav. šŸ‘Š

Reactions: 4
'come this far in life' what does she mean?
Shes a disgraced joke of a mother and washed up prostitue all before the age of 30šŸ¤£Laughing stock all over the internet and her home town and has managed to tar her kids who are barelg teenagers with the same brush too .
So aspiration to have a tattle thread Sophie .Wouldnt be surprised if shes dead by 40

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so Basic witch that having a Tattle thread is your claim to fame!!
Iā€™m from a working class Northern town and at least 2 girls you will have never heard of have threads on Tattle and they are in the influencer section!
You are in the family section hun and I donā€™t think itā€™s because of your mothering skills ??
Yes Iā€™m talking about you and im definitely not jel but I wish you well for the future with your daughters and it is never too late to turn a bad situation around.
You just need to get your priorities right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Old photo
But princess dad
She looks a lot like him

His not on any social media.
His never really wanted to know
He had another child about 8 years after her an then had a bit more to do with With her
But I think that was more the step mum an his just in general pretty useless.

Presh dad has another child with the women he cheated on Sophie with šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I beleive their still together an she has a relationship with them
His a wrongun been on crime watch in an out of prison robbing old men for watches etc
But has been a ā€œ better ā€œ dad an has an actual bond with the little girl
I briefly hung out with Prins dad with other people back in the day. He never used to say anything about her. But at that time he was with another girl he had a baby with!
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg

Reactions: 2