Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all agree, I think.

The shocking thing is that she went to her car to get her children out of it, where they were safe, to go fighting with her.

Reactions: 12
She used to do boxing didn’t she. Idk if she does now.
Anyone know why they were even fighting?
Yesss I did follow Sophie ages ago and she deffo mentioned she was into boxing. Ah god that video 🤯 before I had my youngest I was a sw. that video is terrible. Sophie clearly just took a step back and let them loose. If she's happy enough to let them do that sit back and watch you have to ask your self what else is she letting them do/see. I can't ever fathom letting my children do such a thing. It's so sad for those girls 🙁. I really do hope they have family there for them. I do wonder if sw are involved at all.

Reactions: 11
Yes Babs did boxing, and was certainly not afraid to stand up for herself. But when their 'mother' basically gets them to fight on her behalf- that's a new fuckin low even for Sophie. Years of therapy ahead for these poor girls ,whilst Soph protests ' my girls had everything ' grow the duck up Sophie

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Babs did used to do boxing, esp when they first “lived” in Dubai & the girls supposedly had a nanny and tutors to school them in hotel rooms, I remember Sophie posting loads on her story about it and the boxing classes babs went to over there.

Reactions: 8
Soph probably thinks she's invincible now with lil Ronnie and Reggie backing her up 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes you wonder where she learnt it from . Was a very quick reaction to the situation . Defo been in that situation before now
I do wonder when Sophie has been entertaining a client and things may have taken a turn, if the girls were in hotel rooms next door and had to come to their mums defence? Or maybe they constantly have to see their mum off her face or getting gawped at/snide comments over her appearance, they feel they have to protect her whether that be verbally or physically aggressive

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think you have to watch a few times to grasp what’s going on there

first of if you look Sophie is fighting she has a girl on the floor attacking her she is pulled away.
The girls are attacking another girl the girl is 21!!

she works in a nursery she didn’t once lay hands beck as they are children
Then young men that are there was scared to touch them children

the ending few seconds a grown man of two children comes over an intervenes using reasonable force to restrain them away.

Sophie’s has claimed the men attacked her children
She is dangerously unhinged you can’t blame people for not getting involved also I think they was in shock with it happening so quick.

Sophie’s kids was in the car she went in the kebab shop alone one of the 2 girls made a comment bike look at the state of it ( history of not getting on from school )

Sophie left and come back with the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I love the bloke with the fag dangling out his mouth the entire time. Probably the only caring father figure those girls have ever had.

Seriously though, how bleeping sad. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think you have to watch a few times to grasp what’s going on there

first of if you look Sophie is fighting she has a girl on the floor attacking her she is pulled away.
The girls are attacking another girl the girl is 21!!

she works in a nursery she didn’t once lay hands beck as they are children
Then young men that are there was scared to touch them children

the ending few seconds a grown man of two children comes over an intervenes using reasonable force to restrain them away.

Sophie’s has claimed the men attacked her children
She is dangerously unhinged you can’t blame people for not getting involved also I think they was in shock with it happening so quick.

Sophie’s kids was in the car she went in the kebab shop alone one of the 2 girls made a comment bike look at the state of it ( history of not getting on from school )

Sophie left and come back with the kids
Yeah agreed on watching it a couple times . I commented watching it once with no sound . Watched it again with sound and changed my perspective on it completely .

the Ronnie and Reggie comment is brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have never commented on Sophie's thread on here before, but have watched her since the Jack days. Those 2 recent videos of her with the girls are disgusting and heart-breaking at the same time. They haven't had a normal childhood or upbringing, exposed to far too much. I imagine they are fiercely loyal to each other and would fight like that in their eyes to stand up their mum. Sophie has put them in positions no child should be in.

In the punch bag video you can see the resentment Princess has towards Sophie even though she loves her it's not happy families. The comment from Princess "if you can throw punches at me, you can throw punches at the bleeping bag" is just awful. In both videos she doesn't look sober from drink and or drugs.

Those poor girls, I can imagine they are bullied, having a mum like Sophie isn't cool, all the botches surgery and school kids will of heard she's a brass. She's ruined those girls childhoods and they have a lot of trauma. They would of been better in care. I can see Princess going down the same "career route" as her mum, shockingly sad.

Reactions: 22
yes indeed. It weren’t even a typical sugardaddy/sugarbaby whatever relationship. she was reliant and obsessive!!!! she’d try and call other girls to come and have threesomes (keep him interested) and he wouldn’t have any of it she would be going mental telling any one who will listen even her kids could hear her. He cheated with an older woman once and another time it was a younger girl maybe smd’s age. She was loopy for jack. Nice bloke actually and very generous but all these posters on here saying times were better with him are wrong. SMD was just better at hiding her life when with him
---
That video is the talk of the island and i think anyone who was sceptical can now see clearly. even at the school run people are talking in shock!!!
does anyone remember when smd and jack got engaged and it was just in some random working mens club or somewhere ,it was about a million years ago now so ive forgotten the stories she posted but I remember thinking how strange and completely underwhelming considering hes normally sending them on fancy holidays and buying flash cars.Im sure she even got one of her mates of insta to sort a cake at the time .Maybes Roberta or Emmie.I dont even think an engagement was ever mentioned again after that night

• Wow
Reactions: 7
does anyone remember when smd and jack got engaged and it was just in some random working mens club or somewhere ,it was about a million years ago now so ive forgotten the stories she posted but I remember thinking how strange and completely underwhelming considering hes normally sending them on fancy holidays and buying flash cars.Im sure she even got one of her mates of insta to sort a cake at the time .Maybes Roberta or Emmie.I dont even think an engagement was ever mentioned again after that night
I don’t remember her getting engaged but I remember when she’d never post pics of him/his face but it would always be her holding his hand with her ring and she’d be like “my Jack 🩷” and if anyone asked she’d say she was engaged. So weird. Esp since most people knew he was a sugar daddy and clearly older than her anyway so she didn’t exactly have anything to hide 🤣

Reactions: 9
I do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah
Was gambo deoro they posted from
Was a Portuguese resteraunt locally
On the island
---
Duro valley that should be I always muddle those up

Reactions: 2
I don’t remember her getting engaged but I remember when she’d never post pics of him/his face but it would always be her holding his hand with her ring and she’d be like “my Jack 🩷” and if anyone asked she’d say she was engaged. So weird. Esp since most people knew he was a sugar daddy and clearly older than her anyway so she didn’t exactly have anything to hide 🤣
I used to think wtf and laugh when I saw his old man hands on photos and then saw his face on here. But now after her Dubai 💩 era and now this bloated, washed up era, he was probably the best thing for her and the kids. They were all looked after, even if he still paid her for sex. At least, the kids weren’t scrapping in the street and looked well dressed.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just the video on TikTok with her now teen(?) daughters in Stratford doing the punching bag thing. What’s SMD insta? Or has she deleted it…. I’m so shocked at what her daughter said “if you can throw punches at me you can punch that bag” I can only imagine what those poor girls go through

Reactions: 3
She went from a ‘pretty normal’ sugar baby (however she should never have taken her children), to within a couple of years being a drugged up prozzie. If you’ve not watched the bbc documentary about this, I recommend it. It shows that it’s all fake and it mentally scars them. She chose that life over her children.

I’ve had friends who were ‘sugar babies’ but knew when to stop. Going to Dubai is where you cross the line. If anyone is new on here, find the yacht videos as they are disgusting. Her poor girls.
---
I’ve just the video on TikTok with her now teen(?) daughters in Stratford doing the punching bag thing. What’s SMD insta? Or has she deleted it…. I’m so shocked at what her daughter said “if you can throw punches at me you can punch that bag” I can only imagine what those poor girls go through
She’s private now

Reactions: 4