Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she even get all these stupid quote pages from. It's exhausting tapping through them all, can't imagine reading them too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where does she even get all these stupid quote pages from. It's exhausting tapping through them all, can't imagine reading them too 🤣🤣
Because she's so deep and complicated and has been through so much . I doubt she has the cognitive ability to understand half the messages in the (very basic) quotes she reposts but she's a warrior hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can tell when she’s on a comedown must be the post Christmas/boxing day party

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who is behind tatlersunmasked profile? Its same pic as one of the mods uses here. Refreshing to see someone having a go at her instead of the same empty headed girls worshipping sophie

Reactions: 4
She may have deleted all the comments. But there was back and forth between the 2. As for the tattlersunmasked, ive seen them months back and they have a lot of followers.

She may have deleted all the comments. But there was back and forth between the 2. As for the tattlersunmasked, ive seen them months back and they have a lot of followers.
That account is the one who helped charlotte dawson doxx people i think?

Reactions: 1
She obviously doesn’t have her kids then if she has time to post that many stories.
---
I don’t even know how she had clients in Dubai. She’s ugly and rough as duck. No matter how many Chanel bags she has, which are prob all fake, she has no class. Sophie isn’t pretty at all, she’s like a blow up doll to be used for one thing only.

Reactions: 10
She’s grooming those girls even if she thinks she isn’t. Those photos of her daughters are doctored/photoshopped. Their legs aren’t that long in real life but she’s changed them for that photo, and that’s why I’d bet it’s one of the reasons why they’ve been taken from her from social services

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
she’s gone private again. i don’t follow her because simply i don’t want to but now i’m missing it all! aaaah. oh well. i’m sure i’ll be up to date here. 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s grooming those girls even if she thinks she isn’t. Those photos of her daughters are doctored/photoshopped. Their legs aren’t that long in real life but she’s changed them for that photo, and that’s why I’d bet it’s one of the reasons why they’ve been taken from her from social services
She declared herself to be a M.A.P mum which was a declaration of "my girls are available" 🤢😞 they are basically trauma bonded imo

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks awful in her latest posts. She clearly does not have custody of her girls. Is keeping a low-ish profile because she will be abiding by all SS demands and rules put upon her in order to see them/eventually regain custody

Reactions: 9