Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the mess up things that go on, on the Internet, I wonder why this is so greatly protected

Reactions: 10
I can still see it and saved it but really is it even allowed on here as it’s got the kids in it?

Reactions: 1
I can still see it and saved it but really is it even allowed on here as it’s got the kids in it?
I'm baffled how you can still see it & not sure on the rules it's a bit of a grey area isn't it? How many warnings you had? don't want our kendal putting on the naughty step 🚓 🤣 maybe put it behind a spoiler thingamajig if your going to risk it!

• Haha
Absolutely shocking that she stood there in the back whilst her kids fought for her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It’ll be cached on your device, if you hard refresh/restart the app/browser it’ll be gone.

I managed to watch it and am horrified at how … familiar (?) those kids were with fighting, they must go through hell in her house bless them 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm baffled how you can still see it & not sure on the rules it's a bit of a grey area isn't it? How many warnings you had? don't want our kendal putting on the naughty step 🚓 🤣 maybe put it behind a spoiler thingamajig if your going to risk it!
I’ve asked but there isn’t a great deal to see anyway its just as the other user previously described it. Sophie is barely seen.

Reactions: 2
I’ve asked but there isn’t a great deal to see anyway its just as the other user previously described it. Sophie is barely seen.
It is mad it keeps getting removed of reddit then considering the cesspit it is