Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi baby girls, just FYI… I tried to walk, go up stairs, skip and run like pigeon-toed, lumbar lordosis spine (to make my thick thighs look small) Loaf, and all I achieved was spinning in an anti-clockwise circle and letting out a small fart.

From this study slut research of mine, I’ve come to the conclusion that there is literally no way she runs 5km in a straight line. If she does run 5km, it’s in a circle and she would have extreme dizziness and lopsided legs as a result. This likely explains her munted breathing patterns post-run, her erratic nonsensical behaviour, her memory loss/lies, her right leg poking out at weird angles, and having to use her big toe as a balancing aide.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We don’t know they are legit & will prob never know.

Given how her stats were tracking this is an anomaly with no real catalyst/scandal to qualify it, I personally don’t think they’re legit. Making her account professional again, making other changes to her account ie. her bio. Someone is doing some work.
Oh, gotcha! I thought you were being serious. I’m a little slow on the uptake today 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone thought that maybe she has pre-recorded alot of her stories to use whilst she "recovers" from surgery. As we see snippets of her in the surgical bra but also see alot of videos with her catastrophic tits? I personally wouldn't put it past her that she had done this.

Reactions: 14
bleeping ballerina in her? Because she put her hair up in a bun this one time? She always wears her hair out.
She is just the most annoying POS person. I would love to give her a huge slapping. It’s a pity she would probably enjoy it the sick duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone thought that maybe she has pre-recorded alot of her stories to use whilst she "recovers" from surgery. As we see snippets of her in the surgical bra but also see alot of videos with her catastrophic tits? I personally wouldn't put it past her that she had done this.
I thought so too, but the CH event was live and she didnt wear her recovery stuff then. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Funny how she usually doesn’t check her DM’s but only checks them when they are full of hundreds of beautiful ego inflating messages!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And deceive the followers? Never… 🫤😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the new Bio update - 🚀 DARE to change your life in 1 click now by dropping 12k on a course it will essentially teach you how to be just like this sociopath.

I am genuinely interested to know if there has been any bites at this, because how embarrassing if not, She's been super quiet about it, anyone heard anything / seen much spoken about it?

View attachment 2350460
---

The pockets on all of them seem to be the same..
What a fail
I literally read that as 'change your life in one dick'!
I am overdue for an optometrist check up but it completely made sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The floor / skirting looks oddly bent up 🤔 I am sure no edits ever but she just has bendy floors

How adorable is this outfit 😂 does she actually think this is good

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck?! 🤣

First of all.. What a dumb bleeping outdated comment. Men don’t like a make up covered woman who looks like crap when it’s all removed???!! What the actual duck?
When were we supposed to live our lives according to what men like? Isn’t this exactly the opposite of what Sophie pretends to teach?

Second of all… why is this brain dead loser sharing it? I’m sorry. What a bleep. What a bleeping Fucktard Mccuntface.

Oh wait… that’s right. She’s a narcissistic psychopath. That tit slides over her head. All she sees is a compliment to feed her enormous ego. “OMG I HAVE TO SHARE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS HAHAHAHAHAHA”
Jesus Christ - whoever 'sent' that message to her is bleeping cooked!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.