Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that a few years ago any SGxCH drop would actually sell out in minutes whereas now only a small handful of lines have sold out a week after it was launched should be telling Cleo Harper old loaf is no longer relevant. If they choose to pay her big dollars for a collab, thatā€™s on them.
Itā€™s also interesting that the sold out items are the dresses, skirt etc which stray from Cleo Harpers core offering of active wear - I wonder if they ordered smaller quantities of these items given itā€™s a bit of a gamble, whereas their active wear lines have a solid audience/market.

Reactions: 14
Sophie G #28: using her feet to kiss the earth. Clear Harper, new tits but no sign of a birth

• Haha
I had to have a look. She has bought a whole bunch of kids accounts that don't appear from Australia šŸ¤£
This is so creepy, buying childrenā€™s accounts is like social media human trafficking. Sheā€™s such a creep. And her daughters account is filled with creepy men following them. But thatā€™s Loaf for ya selling her children online for attention.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ballerina in you? The only thing in you is no soul and a new dick every week.
No one believes you were a ballerina you pigeon toed wanker.

itā€™s in a bun because youā€™re a broke ass witch who canā€™t afford her weekly blow dry anymore.
Iā€™ve NEVER seen her hair up in a bun before! šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Paris has started a Podcast ā¤ and we all have questions.
Judging by the brief clip he shared where theyā€™re discussing women and misogyny and feminism it sounds like sheā€™s a bright young woman. Considering he hooked up with a brain dead woman whose whole personality is her tits and she spouts the ā€œpolarity / divine feminine / masculine menā€ influencer bullshit itā€™s refreshing to hear Paris hasnā€™t bought into that latent sexist BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Judging by the brief clip he shared where theyā€™re discussing women and misogyny and feminism it sounds like sheā€™s a bright young woman. Considering he hooked up with a brain dead woman whose whole personality is her tits and she spouts the ā€œpolarity / divine feminine / masculine menā€ influencer bullshit itā€™s refreshing to hear Paris hasnā€™t bought into that latent sexist BS.
This further adds to my confusion (well kind of but not really) about why they ended up together. Obviously he couldnā€™t look past the trophy wife status/brain was in his dick šŸ™„ Thereā€™s no way you can be that intelligent and powerful with money and consider her worthy of your being unless youā€™re thinking with your dick. Unless itā€™s all a facade and he has very low confidence?

Reactions: 11
I'm a new follower (by follower I mean this thread and then stalking her insta haha) and I didn't realise she was a IFBB pro until just before when I saw it in her bio, and yes exactly, you see the ebs and flows of the different stages of the pros (bulks cuts etc) and she just seems to be in a constant cut at very minimal body fat
I'm sure I've read somewhere that she's uses PEDs?
. I think she now maintains a physique a bit leaner than her bod days and has done consistently for a few years so likely her homeostasis/ bodyfat set point is a bit lower also. We all distribute fat differently and for her she doesnā€™t hold a lot in her abdomen so not actually that unusual to have visible abs year round for SOME (minority) but this is a genetic predisposition.

She also hasnā€™t competed for quite a few years (although she LOVES to talk about it), and definitely hasnā€™t progressed her physique in terms of putting on any muscle or shape, so not unusual that her weight hasnā€™t fluctuated that much over the last few years either.

Definitely not trying to give her any credit since i donā€™t think she ever should have received her pro card, but the constant bulking and dieting of a lot ofcompetitors is why they do fluctuate so much and pretty unnecessarily. Itā€™s actually a lot healthier to spend a significant time at your maintenance calories rather than constantly shifting between the eXtremes. Despite popular belief you can build muscle at maintenance or a very slight surplus.

Again - not to give her too much credit but the fact she fell pregnant in the first place is also a fairly good overall health marker.

As for PEDs I think she has definitely used them in the past and more recently (since Pixie), to quickly shift some fat and gain some strength backā€¦. A side of effect particularly of Anavar (common for females) is irregular cycles / bleeding which low and behold definitely fits old panko loafā€™s narrative.

Last edited:
Funny how she usually doesnā€™t check her DMā€™s but only checks them when they are full of hundreds of beautiful ego inflating messages!! šŸ™„
Oh I sent her an ego inflating message like I always do but itā€™s always veiled with a pinch of sarcasm that she hasnā€™t picked up on yet as Iā€™m not blocked. Thank goodness she didnā€™t share my name or Iā€™d hang my head in shame.

• Haha
Loaf does this quite often. Her followers drop to a certain amount then sheā€™ll buy up in bulk for a week or so. Usually between 15-30k followers. She does it in smaller amounts daily in the hope no one figures it out. Last time she did it was when Pixie was aborted. I also think thatā€™s why we see a decline daily of her followers. Instagram is likely deleting these bot accounts.

The fact that a few years ago any SGxCH drop would actually sell out in minutes whereas now only a small handful of lines have sold out a week after it was launched should be telling Cleo Harper old loaf is no longer relevant. If they choose to pay her big dollars for a collab, thatā€™s on them.
I do think insta is tracking things more I have tried to remove alot of accounts and it was saying I was using programs to do with followers (i wasnt just deleting pages i followed) so if that is the case it would be so funny to see how much everyone drops by

Also..ARE YOU FKING KIDDIN ME - YOU'RE SAYING YOURE THE VICTIM. I do not know how Bev, her ex friends, Dr A all keep quiet because I wouldn't be able to.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.