Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to message Lust and Cleo Harper to tell them that Loafs new bought followers won't by buying their products 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have a look at the followers at the top of the list - these numbers mean nothing 🤣🤣🤣
What wouldn’t surprise me if this is the doing of the new Social Media Manager /Digital Creator she put the job advert out for a couple of months ago

It was right before EOFY. She accidentally doxxed an applicants details in her stories from a hotel room in Adelaide - she was there to do the stocktake & sale. That person.

Reactions: 5
Loaf does this quite often. Her followers drop to a certain amount then she’ll buy up in bulk for a week or so. Usually between 15-30k followers. She does it in smaller amounts daily in the hope no one figures it out. Last time she did it was when Pixie was aborted. I also think that’s why we see a decline daily of her followers. Instagram is likely deleting these bot accounts.

The fact that a few years ago any SGxCH drop would actually sell out in minutes whereas now only a small handful of lines have sold out a week after it was launched should be telling Cleo Harper old loaf is no longer relevant. If they choose to pay her big dollars for a collab, that’s on them.

Reactions: 13
Loaf does this quite often. Her followers drop to a certain amount then she’ll buy up in bulk for a week or so. Usually between 15-30k followers. She does it in smaller amounts daily in the hope no one figures it out. Last time she did it was when Pixie was aborted. I also think that’s why we see a decline daily of her followers. Instagram is likely deleting these bot accounts.

The fact that a few years ago any SGxCH drop would actually sell out in minutes whereas now only a small handful of lines have sold out a week after it was launched should be telling Cleo Harper old loaf is no longer relevant. If they choose to pay her big dollars for a collab, that’s on them.
It’ll be interesting to track this. I remember the stats in Jan went up.

I hadn’t realised Meta took any initiative to delete bot accounts.

Reactions: 3
Doing dance class at age 4 does not make you a ballerina hun . That’s like putting a few recipes on an app does not make you a qualified nutritionist or dietician for that matter ( that requires education). Gaslighting people , deceit , lies , lack of empathy , dumping your kids , not being able to hold a healthy relationship , cheating and killing your baby in a hissy fit does make you a narcissist bleep so you got that 🏆 down .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂🤣😂
As mentioned before tying your hair up in a bun and dancing as a child doesn’t bloody make you a ballerina, stop insulting the real graceful professional ballerinas loaf.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doing dance class at age 4 does not make you a ballerina hun . That’s like putting a few recipes on an app does not make you a qualified nutritionist or dietician for that matter ( that requires education).
Thought I was still in Sarah's Days tattle thread for a sec there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she had ab etching done? It's not sustainable to constantly be in a state of such low body fat, does she always look like this?

Reactions: 8
Instagram is very strict about bot accounts. So much so you can actually get mistaken for a bot if you do spammy things 😂 they are also strict on accounts buying followers, its against their terms of use.

Reactions: 4
Has she had ab etching done? It's not sustainable to constantly be in a state of such low body fat, does she always look like this?
Yes I have brought this up before. It looks like she has had high def vaser lipo. I've looked at pro IFBB's and they don't have those 'abs' all year round.

Google high def vaser lipo and look at the images and let me know what you all think!!!!!

She definitely didn't have those abs on her BOD programs images.

Reactions: 9
Yes I have brought this up before. It looks like she has had high def vaser lipo. I've looked at pro IFBB's and they don't have those 'abs' all year round.

Google high def vaser lipo and look at the images and let me know what you all think!!!!!

Holy flip I didn’t realise half this surgery was available to be done. duck i could quit the kale and situps and be ripped with just a few thou $$

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm a new follower (by follower I mean this thread and then stalking her insta haha) and I didn't realise she was a IFBB pro until just before when I saw it in her bio, and yes exactly, you see the ebs and flows of the different stages of the pros (bulks cuts etc) and she just seems to be in a constant cut at very minimal body fat
I'm sure I've read somewhere that she's uses PEDs?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.