Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This further adds to my confusion (well kind of but not really) about why they ended up together. Obviously he couldn’t look past the trophy wife status/brain was in his dick 🙄 There’s no way you can be that intelligent and powerful with money and consider her worthy of your being unless you’re thinking with your dick. Unless it’s all a facade and he has very low confidence?
I think Sophie is very manipulative and conniving. It would have been easy for her to love bomb him. He thought the sun shined out of her ass. Most of us fell for it at some stage. I am sure he saw the the occasional red flag early but they moved so fast.
He probably sees them more now they aren’t together. Who really knows but I see him as a victim who made some silly mistakes along the way. I don’t blame him for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cue stories of w0w I’ve got a heap of new followers my dms have been FLOODED with messages asking about my skin care routine and HF discount code so for all you new followers bla bla bla
I know right. DM’s from accounts she purchased. She’s so dumb & desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think insta is tracking things more I have tried to remove alot of accounts and it was saying I was using programs to do with followers (i wasnt just deleting pages i followed) so if that is the case it would be so funny to see how much everyone drops by

Also..ARE YOU FKING KIDDIN ME - YOU'RE SAYING YOURE THE VICTIM. I do not know how Bev, her ex friends, Dr A all keep quiet because I wouldn't be able to.
I dunno, my conversations tend to revolve around parenting.

And things, you know, from the real world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My mind is happy and I don’t feel the need to body check.
Still can’t see your tummy wide keloid scar you daft moll.
This is something you would see on a pro ana site. It is very triggering.

At the same time why can't she show just 1 person who has done her program/s that looks liker her all year round. She is so self absorbed and self obsessed her BOD account is 99% just crusty images of her.
---
I do think insta is tracking things more I have tried to remove alot of accounts and it was saying I was using programs to do with followers (i wasnt just deleting pages i followed) so if that is the case it would be so funny to see how much everyone drops by

Also..ARE YOU FKING KIDDIN ME - YOU'RE SAYING YOURE THE VICTIM. I do not know how Bev, her ex friends, Dr A all keep quiet because I wouldn't be able to.
Isn't this just a list of the answers she would have gotten in that question box a few stories back?

ETA: She is going to chuck these on some cards and sell them for 39.95

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She may as well just show her ‘vag’ since she pulls her pants down this low anyway
But she has the HUGEST scar ever, which she doesn’t want anyone to know about, but won’t shut up about, but will keep talking about it, because we only see 1%, because she’s so private. So private she has to tell everyone every hour of every day how private she is. And how private her private parts are. Yet 89% of the male population has invaded the holy private parts. But that’s private. Because she doesn’t like to talk about it. So please stop asking. Because then she has to talk about it again. Because it’s so private.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heaps more more children accounts on her followers.

I find this so disgusting, especially when she she sharing content about her own children with these unknown accounts.
I’m fairly sure they’re all fake bot accounts, there are no real people behind them.

Reactions: 12
Watch as Loaf rebrands to Felicity Morgan. We’ve got the G-wagon, the high ticket coaching offers, the NLP shite, the huge horse veneers and now all the talk about “proximity”.

Only one of these wenches I’ve been blocked by 😂

IMG_1775.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying so appear like she has substance and surrounds herself with intelligent women... I bet she wouldn't be able to contribute to any of these conversations 🙃
The people who respond to her questions boxes like this are either her, her paid staff or NLP cult members. Notice how Loaf doesn’t get invited to events or outings anymore now that’s she’s not with Dr Teef yet she tried to claim he was using her for social status?!? Lol yeah righto loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.